PDA

View Full Version : i was thinking

lori m crawford
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
i was looking at what you gals say an do like dressing - going out- takeing pics - geting nales don- bying breast an all things to make us look as much as the girl- women we wont to be but has oney stop an thank what is it what makes a women is looking like one or wearing what we cant i think for me it is felling as a women as wen she dos wen she is dressed up an wonting ever body to say you look great i dont passing is that much i we ar looking for the same thing women do women wont to look out of place at the mall no do we no so i fell be more like a women an dress as a women or as women dress your age an go out really dressed up wen it is the time not at a ball game yes look good but i think if we dress an go out like a real women we wood not have a thing to worry about i dont think we are all the same but in one we try hard to pass do but one goes looking like a hooker runs it for all dont print this if you dont wont to but it is true

Michaelasfun
05-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes, dressing appropriately for the occasion is definitely important. I learn a lot by just observing what women wear in various settings, be it the grocery store, mall, out walking, etc. It's fun to wear really glamorous clothes, but if you're going to the ball game you probably don't need a tux (or evening gown)!

JessHaust
05-30-2012, 12:09 AM
I think that is part of the fun, dressing appropriately. I plan what I'm going to wear days in advance.

Cynthia Anne
05-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Good point Lori! I think many of us tend to ''overdress'' [myself included] at times! I seem to overdress just going to the grocery store sometimes! Hugs!

Karren H
05-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Even in male mode.... Over dressing is what I do... If I don't show up to work in a suit.... People don't recognize me... And my boss dresses casual. So what when I go out enfemme I'm the only person wearing a dress.... Rather stand out and look good doing it than wear what everyone else is and fade into the crowd.... But that's just me.

Chari
05-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Depending on the event or season should determine what to wear & when! Look around to see what GGs are wearing to give you a starting point so you don't stand out and draw attention to yourself - unless that is your intention! Always be comfortable and confident in whatever you wear regardless of the mode.

Helen H. Heels
05-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Right Karen,
When I go to church as Helen, I am classy as a lady. Many women are casual at church.I get a lot of compliments and believe me it feels great!
Helen