PDA

View Full Version : i have ?

lori m crawford
05-29-2012, 09:16 PM
i was thing wen you dress up an look as best you can do you become a different persom or in a way you are stell you an wen you go out dresss are you stell you in side or are you a the lady your are i meen i have been out dressed an i am not me i am some wer deep in the girl-women not me as a male an live ever day i dont know me as a male seems like i go in a differnt world:)

Michaelasfun
05-29-2012, 09:32 PM
I do feel like a different person on the outside; that is, I switch to being as female as possible (walk, talk, etc.); inside, I'm still me, but I am happier..

sometimes_miss
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't think I have a lot of feminine mannerisms, or that I change much when I'm in 'girl mode'. I'm still just 'me'. It's more that when I'm 'out and about' that I feel like I'm playing the role of a guy. 'Girl' is the normal me. 'Guy' is the part I'm playing in the movie that is the rest of my life.

outhiking
05-30-2012, 05:11 PM
I try consciously to act like a lady when dressed, but inside it's the same old me - just showing my femine side.

Georgina
05-30-2012, 05:55 PM
I don't change, it's the clothes that change. Some mannerisms are dictated by the clothes. Shoes dictate how I walk. A dress or skirt also dictates how I act, smoothing skirt under before sitting and knees together or legs crossed when sitting. A firm girdle also influences posture. I love the clothes and that is the primary reason I wear them.