PDA

View Full Version : A Great Conversation . . . just what I needed.

jenny_geek72
05-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Jenny found a friend, kind of. My last outing I was able to spend most of the day as Jennifer. My first stop was at the Oh La La Boutique where I bought my first wig. I was looking for a shorter style wig this time around.

The SA that helped me before did not pass judgement and I could tell that she was used to clientele like myself (Crossdresser/Transgender). I explained to her what I was looking for and she gave me a few recommendations. When we found the perfect style, she was not shy on giving me her two cents. She mentioned how this style made me look more asian (1/2 filipino so that was somewhat expected).

Then came the compliments. This was such a confidence booster because she was telling me how I was pulling my look together well. She said that if she saw me in a different environment, she wouldn't second guess my gender and would consider me a cute Thai Girl :o

I was hoping to be in and out of there within 5 or 10 minutes with a new wig, rather, I was there for about an hour talking in detail about Jennifer and how she came about. This was helpful for my mental well-being and has opened my eyes on how I need to talk about Jennifer more. This conversation has also provided me with some motivation to have a heart to heart with my wife about Jennifer. Still not sure how or when but I do know that it is something I NEED to do.

She encouraged me to find a way to talk to my wife about Jennifer. Before I left, she mentioned that if she would love to hang out with Jennifer some time and help me with my makeup to give me a more dramatic look. I would love to take her up on that offer.

Oh, how I would love to have a friend like her that I could just visit with and talk girl talk. I will definitely be back to the boutique and hopefully I can muster up the courage to talk to my wife about Jennifer. For me I have to prepare myself for both the best case and worst case scenario of that conversation and right now, I don't feel I'm ready . . . but I'm getting close.

Hope I didn't bore you too much. I will try to post pictures some time, now that my confidence is growing.

Kathy4ever
05-30-2012, 06:14 AM
you should cherish that conversation. it is not always easy on us and it is great when someone gives advice and wants to help. Good luck and let her help you out.

Cynthia Anne
05-30-2012, 07:36 AM
It sounds as though your new ''friend'' means well! But be sure of what her motivations are! It seems a little strange for someone in her type of buisness to just pick a ''customer'' to be friends with and want to hang out with! Hopeing the best outcome in telling your wife! Hugs!

deebra
05-30-2012, 07:45 AM
If you want her help with becoming more feminine and the woman you want to become you may NOT want to tell your wife about the SA, she'll probially think the two of you together with you getting "turned on" as you become more beautiful and feminine with the SA will lead to sex between the two of you. You have been given the rare opportunity of having a woman who knows about makeup and style teaching you a lot, so many members on this forum would almost kill to find someone like that. She (SA) just might be a very giving person and want to use her skills to help you become the best, most attractive woman you can be, you might just become good friends and enjoy shopping, girl things together. I would ask for her help and see what transpires, it's such a rare opportunity I would hate to see it squashed when it could lead to something really good. How often does a male CD have a knowledgeable woman offer this type of help; (Answer: NEVER )

Jenniferathome
05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Telling your wife will be the best thing you have ever done.

bobbimo
05-31-2012, 06:10 AM
I think the stars are shining on you today!
But before Jenny has a female friend, I think your wife will need to know about Jenny.
Its bad enough to be having an affair with a woman, but being caught having a female friend that wants to help you be more female is a very tough place to be in. and I cant imagine trying to explain my way out of it.
On the other side of things I think it would be amazing if the 3 of you could all be friends! I love it.

kimdl93
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
It does help to have a GG friend and confidante...someone who can give you honest opinions and good advice, Otho on your presentation and a woman's perspective on relationships.

jjjjohanne
06-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Be wise. Men and women who don't want to start kissing should never be alone together!