PDA

View Full Version : Sydney CDs?

Destheman
05-30-2012, 03:34 AM
Hi guys my names Des, I'm new to this.. Are there any CDs in the Sydney area? I dunno if it's still considered crossdressing, but I love wearing women's tight jeans or leggings tucked into high heel boots. Either knee high or thigh high. I don't quit go all the way as to doing my makeup or wearing a wig, although I'd like to one day, but just in my current situation at the moment can't really do that. So I usually just wear a baggy jumper with a hoody to try cover my head whenever I go out with my boots on. Usually early morning or late at night to a quiet area just to walk around. Would love to talk to any of you guys about this, or even a fellow boot lover or cd to meet up and go walking with.

LisaMallon
05-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Yeh, lots. Check out Seahorse. There is a group there in Sydney. Went to a few meetings when I lived there.
It is a good (and safe) starting point.

Check out Tranny Radio (google it) as well. Australian web site for CD/TG girls. Has lots of links for local places/cliubs/etc/etc.

Welcome to the (Australian) "Dark Side".

Cynthia Anne
05-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Welcome Des! Come on in and meet the friendly girls in this friendly place! Hugs!

RADER
05-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Welcome Des to the forum;
About 2 life times ago, back in the late 60's I believe, I visited your wonderfully City
on R & R from Viet-Nam. I found it truly amazing, loved the Seafood.
I was staying at the Kings Cross area, does it still exists?
When I was their, the Band Shell was only 1/2 completed, And I crewed on a large
Ketch in the harbor, going under the bridge; wow what a thrill.
Rader

LisaMallon
05-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Don't forget to go to the wonderful Taxi Club.

noeleena
05-31-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi.

We have over 700 members on T R Sydney & just had a do at the Carrington Hotel on the week end 18, 19 ,& 20 of this month Transformal.

Join up & youll meet some of our members, T g R.

We all so have a chat room. im from N Z & im in Austraila now up in Brisbane till the 15 of june then i fly home,

...noeleena...

Destheman
06-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Thanks guys... I definitely don't feel so alone anymore with all this. Glad to see such great support from great people