PDA

View Full Version : help pick a name for me

Nikki Len
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I have narrow it done to Katie, Kate, Brook, Becky, and Veronica.

I need a name beforr we get home because if not my wife is going to call me Ruth or May. And I hste that woman. I really dont hate people but I hate this one. Long story.

Thanks
Connya

WishingWhitney
05-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Hmm, personally I like Veronica its proper and formal. As would be Katherine or Rebecca. Kate is sharp, which I am fond of as well. Ultimately, it's up to you, close your eyes and the first one that pops in your head go for it. Although, Ruthie May is pretty darn cute!!

anonymousinmaryland
05-30-2012, 05:50 PM
I kinda fancy Brook. (Depends on what she's wearing, LOL). Like buying panties, no, just pick one, and go with it. Best wishes.

Andy66
05-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Hard to say without more information. Do you look like a Ruthie May, or any of the other names? What type of personality do you have? Hobbies? Childhood heroines? Why did you choose those names - i.e. do they mean anything special to you?

Nikki Len
05-30-2012, 06:02 PM
I dont know any girls by those name. As Ruth May is my wife grandmother and she step way over the line with me.
Connya

Barbara Ella
05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Evidently your wife knows you dress. Has she seen you dressed? If so, give her your list of names, dress up and let her see you with those names, and one will pop. If not you should do that alone in front of a mirror. You will just know.

Barbara

Nicole Erin
05-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Connya

Katie would work. It is the best choice. There, problem solved :D

Davena Doll
05-31-2012, 12:34 AM
How about Claudia Patra.

Jessica Who
05-31-2012, 05:12 AM
Becky is a nice name ;)

Contessa
05-31-2012, 05:27 AM
I am going to go out on a limb and say use the first one. Except call yourself Kathleen and then you can use both of the first two for short. I would add Daisy as a middle name it sounds cute and cuddly. Then for your wife last name May. So Kathleen Daisy May. Katie May, Daisy May. Or just Katie or Kate. Find or figure out her personality, where she works, how old she is and what she likes to do. She shouldn't be the same as your male self. I'm 47 but my male self is 60. I work at the library and am currently getting over an injury at work. I am a sweet loving nurturing lady with no children and live alone as a widow. See then you know who you are. When you put on your make up how young do you look?

Tess

Jocelyn Quivers
05-31-2012, 09:02 AM
I'll go with Brook. Brook Conya kind of has a nice ring to it.

katie_barns
05-31-2012, 01:25 PM

I need a name beforr we get home because if not my wife is going to call me Ruth or May. And I hste that woman. I really dont hate people but I hate this one. Long story.

Thanks
Connya

My vote is for Katie.............. duhhhh. I picked mine from the women I admired the most. My Great Aunt Katherine....... That makes it very special for me.

ronda
05-31-2012, 02:38 PM
if you have not picKed a name yet i vote for katie because the young gg across the street is just beautiful with very long flowing dark brown hair

jillleanne
05-31-2012, 03:07 PM
What's the matter with Connya? Otherwise, I vote for Fettichinni.

Nikki Len
05-31-2012, 04:09 PM
What's the matter with Connya? Otherwise, I vote for Fettichinni.

Connya was a dear close friend and I only going to use it alittle while. Plus it is Russian. Narrow it down to three. LOL.

Connya

lori m crawford
05-31-2012, 04:27 PM
how my moms nick name kitty no body new her as kathryn

jillleanne
06-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Connya was a dear close friend and I only going to use it alittle while. Plus it is Russian. Narrow it down to three. LOL.

Connya

Ok then, how about "Absolut"?
ok, I think Becky takes out the short form name to follow( Becky is short for Rebecca). Katie and Kate remind me of Little House on the Prairie, Brook reminds me of fishing trout, and Veronica is not bad either, but expect Vicki from it. Final answer: Fettichinni!!!!! I just adore that Italian flo to the name.