PDA

View Full Version : what's yall's opinion

crossing_over
11-11-2005, 07:37 PM
do you think it would be cool to have a SO that is a cd also but cd's as a man? like marry this person etc?

Lilith Moon
11-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Yup, would be great fun. Especially to share the clothes both ways :)

paulaN
11-11-2005, 10:20 PM
nope not for me. I like my woman fem just like me.

Lauren_T
11-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Oooo, no! Nothing <ugh!> masculine in my relationships, thanks...
Girliness all 'round! ;) :cool:

Sweet Susan
11-11-2005, 10:32 PM
absolutely not

Paula Rae
11-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey Ladies

I'm in the "Absolutely Not" category, I can't think of any thing worse.

Ricki B

Nicole Lee
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Hehe. Well, maybe if it's just a "once in awhile" kind of thing. Not 24/7 me as a girl, her as a guy. Like, on occasional nights, we can "swap clothes" with each other. :D

shea
11-11-2005, 10:54 PM
absolutely not, I would rather have SO whose very feminism and understands my CD...:)

TGMarla
11-11-2005, 10:58 PM
I like women who are feminine. But I also recognize that there is an element of masculine and feminine in all of us. If she can cope with the feminine me coming out here and there, I sure don't mind if she heckles the pitcher at the ball game with me. Balance. Balance is the key. We could have great times together doing everything. She and me and we.

Billijo49504
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Not my SO, she cd's only with jeans or shoes. Maybe a heavy shirt. That's about all. But she's all lady, and she don't mind me being female too. Oh, sales at Fashion Bug today and tomarrow and Lane Bryant Saturday and Sunday. We will be there, shopping...BJ

suchacutie
11-11-2005, 11:44 PM
I enjoy my wife as my wife, and we trade clothes anyway!!! Shirts, T-shirts, jackets...she just loves mine...and I love her stuff too!!

nope, no masculine wife for me!

tina

Bernadina
11-11-2005, 11:49 PM
What and have to go shopping in the men's department for her? Ugh!!

The only male type thing to enter her realm of existance is that she likes the Mach III razor better than the Venus. That I can live with.

breanna1954
11-12-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd have to put myself in the "no way" group as well

Rachel Morley
11-12-2005, 12:25 AM
To be honest, it might be kinda fun to help Marla get all "guy-ed up". I think she would look cute with a mustache :D

However, I'm not sure I could cope with the plaid shirts. I hate that on all guys!

Seriously?.... I think it could be quite good fun, but if she really wanted to be serious about changing her body, double mastectomy etc...err no thanks.

Michelle Hart
11-12-2005, 01:17 AM
Is'nt it odd that we want to look/dress/act etc. like women yet we cringe at the thought of our Girl looking like a man.....

We hope to be accepted for our choice in clothes but are disdainful of "her" doing it.

Missing the obvious that women Crossdress all the time as it is........

DawnRodgers
11-12-2005, 02:34 AM
That would certainly be interesting. The wife a MTF TV and the husband a FTM CD. Hmmmm. Hey, if it works for you, why not? Especially if you are both serious CD's. The only potential problem I can see is that, over time, you will really want to be true to your fantasy or real selfs. Also, what if one of you tires of it?
Dawn

Tiffy
11-12-2005, 08:37 AM
nope not for me. I like my woman fem just like me.

Paula, I agree with you dear.

Kisses, April

Dixie Darling
11-12-2005, 10:20 AM
No one understands a crossdresser like ANOTHER crossdresser. Keeping this in mind it seems that it would be advantageous to have a CDing spouse. I like women (especially my wife) to be feminine, but at the same time it would seem unfair to be unaccepting of a partner who wanted to crossdress when I wanted to do so. Obviously the same NEED would be there for a CD wife as there is for a CDing husband, so to deny her that need would be selfish.

A lot of this also depends on the motivations for one's dressing also. If sexual activity was involved in it, that's where the line is drawn. I can easily understand why a wife wouldn't want to have sexual relations with her husband enfemme, and it goes without saying that most men don't want to have sexual relations with a woman who is dressed as a man.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Lilith Moon
11-12-2005, 10:45 AM
No one understands a crossdresser like ANOTHER crossdresser. Keeping this in mind it seems that it would be advantageous to have a CDing spouse. I like women (especially my wife) to be feminine, but at the same time it would seem unfair to be unaccepting of a partner who wanted to crossdress when I wanted to do so. Obviously the same NEED would be there for a CD wife as there is for a CDing husband, so to deny her that need would be selfish.
Exactly. Actually, I'm surprised that so many CDers would object to their SOs having an interest in cross-dressing, despite the fact that they hope for approval/tolerance for their own CDing. Surely, "What's sauce for the goose..."

A lot of this also depends on the motivations for one's dressing also. If sexual activity was involved in it, that's where the line is drawn. I can easily understand why a wife wouldn't want to have sexual relations with her husband enfemme, and it goes without saying that most men don't want to have sexual relations with a woman who is dressed as a man.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd
I love my wife as a person and would be happy to have any sort of physical relations with her...however she happens to be dressed.

Carolyn GG
11-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Hello:

This is simply an observation but, howcome the M2F CD's want so much for their SO to accept their CDing while if the shoe were on the other foot they would not be willing to accept their SO as a F2M. Is this a double standard? Just wonderding.

Carolyn :)

TGMarla
11-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Missing the obvious that women Crossdress all the time as it is........

Yes, but as has been reiterated time and time again here, when women borrow our clothes, they are not trying to present as men. When we borrow theirs, we try to present as women. It's not the same thing.

swiss_susan
11-12-2005, 11:49 AM
But then again in my girlfriend came to me and told me thats what she wanted to do, I would have to accept it if I expect her to accept me.

Susan

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-12-2005, 12:03 PM
This is simply an observation but, howcome the M2F CD's want so much for their SO to accept their CDing while if the shoe were on the other foot they would not be willing to accept their SO as a F2M. Is this a double standard?

Yes.

In my case, I'd be happy if she were a mirror image, i.e. being a part-time guy. Living full-time or doing major body modifications would be beyond my limit.

Michelle Hart
11-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Marla,

What I mean is that many "modern" women dress less womanly. Not so much that they try to present as men. Jeans and a flanel shrt no makup or heels etc.

Many times I see GG's that It takes a moment to figure out their true gender. The larger point is We want them (GG's) to acept us beut we seem to not accept them..

Just an observation.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-12-2005, 07:11 PM
To be honest, it might be kinda fun to help Marla get all "guy-ed up". I think she would look cute with a mustache :D

And (with Marla GG's permission), here she is... :D

Marla GG
11-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Well? How about it? Do I pass?:D

(Ooooh! I feel so strong and virile all of a sudden!)

Thank you Darla. I really needed a new avatar! :thumbsup:

crossing_over
11-13-2005, 12:54 AM
No one understands a crossdresser like ANOTHER crossdresser. Keeping this in mind it seems that it would be advantageous to have a CDing spouse. I like women (especially my wife) to be feminine, but at the same time it would seem unfair to be unaccepting of a partner who wanted to crossdress when I wanted to do so.

bingo.... personally i dont really want a girl that's manly. i want a very feminine girl.... but that is the point i was making :)