PDA

View Full Version : Getting high! Dressing euphoria!

docrobbysherry
05-30-2012, 11:56 PM
I know many of u don't experience this anymore. Maybe a few never have? Well, I'm very SORRY for u then!:sad:

I only it experience when I'm dressing privately at home. No stress, no worries, no criticism, no blending, no passing, no concerns at all! When I'm dressing to go out, I'm WAY TOO STRESSED to feel it!:straightface:

But, at home? After a dressing session with/as Sherry? OMG! It IS a bit like drugs for me! I was a young man in the 60's so I KNOW of what I speak!:D
DON'T DO DRUGS by the way! They'll ruin your life and MITE kill u!:Angry3: Dressing euphoria is MUCH SAFER!:)

I was hoping hear from girls that HAVE EXPERIENCED dressing euphoria. Either currently or in the past. What was/is it like for u? Extacy? Booze? Roller coaster ride? Elevator drop? Does the hair on the back of your neck stand up? Your hair blow back? Like an endorphin runner's high? What?:brolleyes:

Please explain for those unlucky ones that have no idea what I'm talking about or how it feels!:eek:

Sara Jessica
05-31-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm not sure we are feeling the same "high" but I can say for myself that I am high on life. When I am able to express my true self, it's a happy high that I feel, as if all is right in the world.

Unfortunately, I'm kidding myself because in reality, all is right in my compartmentalized world given that those most dear to me are not witness to my sense of overwhelming peace when I am able to be myself. Yet my "other side" also has a lust for life which is different and suffers from the same compartmentalization. If only the two highs could merge, then a singular and simple "high" would become the new normal.

And for what it's worth, this was not the answer I intended to give you when I decided to reply. It just kind of came out. What I really wanted to say is that I hope that the next time we take over Vegas that I can help you feel less stress and more peace when out & about. Trust me, I know where you are coming from but if we can take that stress level down a bit (or even eliminate it), then you just might feel the "high" that I am talking about. :hugs:

Frédérique
05-31-2012, 01:19 PM
I was hoping hear from girls that HAVE EXPERIENCED dressing euphoria. Either currently or in the past. What was/is it like for u? Extacy? Booze? Roller coaster ride? Elevator drop? Does the hair on the back of your neck stand up? Your hair blow back? Like an endorphin runner's high? What? Please explain for those unlucky ones that have no idea what I'm talking about or how it feels!

It feels like a tidal wave is flowing around you, or just outside your window of perception. No pain, no drowning. All of the male-ness melts away, and you’re left with your “self,” not naked (since you’re DRESSED), but somehow laid bare, brightened, heightened, colorized, and transformed. Oh, the sensation!
:battingeyelashes:

I feel I can do it all, but is this something I can share with drab mortals? No, I think I’ll keep it to myself and be “high” forever. There is a Japanese company called Natural High, and darned if crossdressing (guilt-free crossdressing, I might add) isn’t tucked in there somewhere amongst the other pleasures. Natural high indeed! If you’ve never experienced it, it’s hard to explain, but it does involve a willful suspension of disbelief and a healthy dose of FUN. Being dressed is a GAS, and a sense of well-being is produced each and every time I do the deed. I never want to stop, but I must – this only ups the ante for the next time I scale the heights of pleasure…

Judging by the dearth of responses (so far), I guess euphoria is a sub-genre for MtF crossdressers, i.e. not a major reason to crossdress? :idontknow:

RADER
05-31-2012, 01:32 PM
The last week or more, I was very limited to any dressing. I had numerous events at my Legion
Post to attend and officiate over, Memorial Day, Much More the same, Tues. & Wed. Take wife to
Doctors Appointments etc.
Well Today, It is raining, So I will stay inside, and I get to dress.
I was very excited to get my bra and forms on, then a Jean Skirt and Floral Top. I was just sent
to heaven. It just felt so good that I can not explain it well.
When you do not get the chance to dress as often as you want, Well It just makes it so much more
enjoyable. I can Stay this way until tomorrow Noon, when I must go Grocery Shopping,
Then to a Funeral Service for a fallen Legion Member.
Rader

ronda
05-31-2012, 02:34 PM
i know what you mean about feeling good while dressed i call them my happy clothes they take you to another level of feeling good about your self

Michelle James
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
I remember that. In a way I do kind of miss it. It was kind of like a major rush of endorphins followed by the obligatory self pleasure. Followed by shame and a need to rip all the clothes off and sometimes even purge. OK maybe I don't miss it that much.

NicoleScott
05-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Doc, I may be wrong, but I would imagine that those with a strong feminine identity may experience more ease or satisfaction than euphoria, but pleasure dressers like me certainly know about the euphoria. I don't mean just the sexual pleasure, but the excitement of accomplishing the transformation goal. I have made up and dressed many times with disappointing results (note to self: don't do THAT again), but at other times, it really feels good (euphoric!) when I nailed it. Of course, the guy in me is the sole judge of the girl in the mirror, and other people's definitions of beauty are irrelevant at the time.

JamieQ
05-31-2012, 05:31 PM
I do not know if it is a type of high or euphoria but I do know someting happens in the brain or with brain chemistry to give me a good, secure feeling. I have not much knowledge nor have not studied that concept very much but I find it very interesting. Amanda

outhiking
05-31-2012, 09:39 PM
I love it when I've been dressed for a while and actually forget I'm dressed, it just feels so natural, and then BOOM, I look down and see my pretty nails or stand up and feel the swish of my skirt and its a heady feeling. I don't know about a high, but definate euphoria. It usually stays with me the rest of the day, even when I've taken everything off.

TeresaL
05-31-2012, 10:14 PM
Yes I've experienced the Endorphin high too. "Endorphin" comes from the two words, "endogenous + morphine." That is the reason some of us crossdress and don't want to give it up.

Runner's high, sky diving, and racing can do the same for other folks. Those activities are "strange" though. LOL

ThereseW
05-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Yes, and the level of euphoria varies with the situation. With a bit of underdressing at work it's just a smile or giggle. With a half day of alone time, it's a zen like calm that washes over me. Wearing a skirt and heels driving my car (about as adventurous as I get!) it's more of an adrenaline rush. Funny thing too, I am more productive when I am dressed. These are all parts of a heightened state of consciousness, definitely brain chemistry, but perhaps even beyond chemistry. It's a good thing!

Shari
06-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Bliss.
Total bliss.
It presents itself to me at times as almost being in a hypnotic state. Nothing else seems to matter or enters when I reach that pinnacle.

Tina B.
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Yes, as a product of the sixty's myself, I know of what you speak. This week I had my nails polished all week, but there was a day, I needed to get out of girl mode, and do a couple things around the house, I didn't want to take off the polish, so just changed and did what needed done. That evening while still in male mode, while working around the house, if I looked down and saw the pink nails, that I wasn't thinking about, I would get a tingle, and have to stop and admire them for a sec.
Dressing a lot more these days, I don't always get that feeling, but the right outfit, will do it, even now.
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
06-01-2012, 11:44 AM
There is a lot of euphoria in trying something new.
For me in London getting fitted with an inflatable bra wearing a short dress and boots and being led out into the street without any warning made my hair stand on end and when I came back inside the shop I bought the dress and bras and put my coat on over the top and walked out again.
I did not want to change back into my other clothes.They sold me a dress I want to wear somewhere else someday.

jillleanne
06-02-2012, 08:52 AM
I get the high only when out and about. I love the verbal and physical interaction with the public, ie, restaurant staff, cashiers, female shoppers in grocery/department stores, etc. There is a feeling that goes with being out in public en femme, an acceptance, that cannot be described. The act in itself of being femme out and about, the feeling of the clothing, hair, makeup, jewellry, nails, etc. is what gives me my high. Being accepted as just another female by others.

docrobbysherry
06-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Of course, dressing has a calming, relaxing effect on many of us. But, not much more for many. It works that way on me sometimes. At least, all my thots r concentrated on the image I'm trying to present. And, all other worries simply disappear during that time!:battingeyelashes:

Doc, I may be wrong, but I would imagine that those with a strong feminine identity may experience more ease or satisfaction than euphoria, but pleasure dressers like me certainly know about the euphoria. I don't mean just the sexual pleasure, but the excitement of accomplishing the transformation goal. I have made up and dressed many times with disappointing results (note to self: don't do THAT again), but at other times, it really feels good (euphoric!) when I nailed it. Of course, the guy in me is the sole judge of the girl in the mirror, and other people's definitions of beauty are irrelevant at the time.
That's so well expressed, Nicole! It's nice to have a release as icing on the cake.:o But, either way, if I'm happy with the illusion of Sherry I created, I can't help but walk around with a huge S-- eating grin on my face! And, for that day at least, I'm the Queen of the World!:D

I get the high only when out and about. I love the verbal and physical interaction with the public, ie, restaurant staff, cashiers, female shoppers in grocery/department stores, etc. There is a feeling that goes with being out in public en femme, an acceptance, that cannot be described. The act in itself of being femme out and about, the feeling of the clothing, hair, makeup, jewellry, nails, etc. is what gives me my high. Being accepted as just another female by others.
It's nice that u can pass, Jill. I wish I had that option! I can either go out as myself. And, either get ignored or receive some sort of negative reaction from those I meet. Most laff or frown. While out this way, I feel kind of surreal. Like I'm walking around in a costume! Generally, I'm pretty stressed! :sad:

Or, I can go out as Sherry. Who has been my actual fem counter part. That is a powerful feeling. Even tho most reactions to her r jaw dropping, I feel like I'm presenting as who I honestly am! I would describe that feeling as a different kind of high than when I dress at home. But, much less stressful than going out as myself and altho possibly ridiculous, reaffirming in any case!:

ReineD
06-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Do you get into the euphoric zone each time you dress and to the same degree, or does it just happen occasionally?

If it only happens sometimes, what do you think triggers the euphoric feelings compared to the times you dress and you feel the same way that you feel in guy mode? Is it just nailing the look?

Does it ever even happen that you feel the same way dressed as you feel in guy mode and if so, does this happen more often than feeling euphoric?

I'm glad you brought it up and I hope many of you answer because this is what puzzles me most of all about the CDing.

Thanks!

... and sorry for all the questions again.

Jane G
06-03-2012, 02:19 AM
I don't often get an endorphin rush or feeling of euphoria when dressed. It's more a sense of well being and contentment. I've never measured it empirically, but I am sure my blood pressure is a little less and life just seems better.

If I'm doing something like dancing then I get the hit of endorphins, but I don't have to be dressed for that. If I'm surfing and driving on track, then I get an adrenalin rush followed by endorphins kicking in, but I have never done either of these activities dressed.

The only other thing in life that gives me a similar feeling, to being dressed, is probably being alone, in the middle of the moor, on a beautiful summers day. Just the sound of birds and the wind rustling around the granite summits. I guess I just like to escape the busy world now and again.

Interestingly reading this back to myself, I think my ultimate high could be to climb a mountain whilst dressed.

LoL now there’s an idea

Jane:daydreaming:

Sandy Michaels
06-03-2012, 02:20 AM
i totally understand the euphoria, i was an avid drug user myself. iv'e had many different highs. the one i get from dressing is more of a stress eraser. all my problems seem to disappear when i put on a outfit. and when i have to return to my every day life i can handle the problems i had in a better manner. no other drug does that.

Krististeph
06-03-2012, 02:36 AM
I know many of u don't experience this anymore. Maybe a few never have? Well, I'm very SORRY for u then!:sad:

I only it experience when I'm dressing privately at home. No stress,

Like an endorphin runner's high? What?:brolleyes:

Please explain for those unlucky ones that have no idea what I'm talking about or how it feels!:eek:

First off, you have to tell me a story about your name. Are you a doctor? A PhD?

My CD has often been associated with, shall I say variegated mental states. Aside from unadulterated mental euphoria in dressing, I like to play around a little- I had access to a number of drugs that alter mental state- and would experiment with them.

In the late 1990s, I’d go out running late at night- 11:00 pm or later- up to a half marathon. 80° humid nights, or 5° snowy nights. I’m sure I did not pass up close, but from relatively afar- I got plenty of cat calls and such. Let me tell you- it’s not fun. It is a real threat or intrusion. I always carried at a minimum a 4’ blade… occasionally something more ‘intense’.

But oh god was it great to go out running in a lycra crop top and panty bottom swim suit.. I’d put on light waterproof eyeliner before going out- tousle my hair, wearing Ryka shoes-

Winter was best of course- I could layer on more stuff. Except maybe from a detailed shoulder structure analysis you could not tell I was a guy…

I remember running 6 half marathons in 2 weeks.

Privately at home? Dressing up would sometimes be assisted by chemical pain killers- but this was not as nice as it seemed- too much itching.

Even tonight- 15 year after my ‘bad days’ I still feel the endorphin flood as I get gussied up. But that is not the reason I dress… it is an adjunct of the pains I had earlier in life.

Sliding on a nice dress tonight, after spending 5 minutes finding complementary black hose: no drugs- but I get a nice flood of good feeling. Even though the dress is too big- 16w instead of 14w. I can take it in though.

The wife likes the look of it, I like the feel of it… but no, robby/sherry- I can’t explain it. It just is. Feeling feminine is a nice thing, and we as CDs get t experience it with a contrast that no other woman can.. so in one sense, we really are the uberfemale.

I wish Heinlein had been around now in our time- the science fiction writer was awesome in gender bending, but he had limits- we here at CD dot com would have crushed those limits.

John Carter my ass, I’d be Deety Burroughs or Hilda Corners ( I must be getting old…) any day.

At the opening party, I’d be wearing a black taffeta dress much as I am now- but tucked in tighter. And a satin blazer as well for warming my exposed shoulders.

Endorphins? HA! Just go introduce to Deety, Hilda, Jacob, and Zebadiah to the pleasures of .22lr shooting- NECCO wafers at 25 or 50 meters. J

Dress code for dinner: naked as a jaybird or to the nines in whatever outfit you preferred. Now THAT is serious CD acceptance!

Chardonnay Merlot
06-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Do you get into the euphoric zone each time you dress and to the same degree, or does it just happen occasionally?

For the most part, dressing is more of a peaceful haven than euphoria for me. It is at one level a stress release, but also a chance to explore and express another layer of who I am.
Sometimes there is a little extra sensory feeling to it. There is a "high". Often when I look in a mirror and just smile and giggle and pose. I call it "feeling the girl, being the girl." Its fun and very relaxing.
I recently had that next level feeling. I was heading out for a nice evening. I was in en femme. I had a sexy little outfit. I was all smiles...and then..up ahead...sobriety checkpoint. I was a little nervous because, on the few times I've been out..I've rarely had to interact in a situation out in the world that wasn't a "controlled" airspace ("controlled"=a preconditioned CD/TG friendly area).

As I was slowing the car down, I felt myself switching deeper into that "girl mode". I was hoping my voice would come along for ride....It did (I'm still trying to figure out where my femme voice came from lol) ;)

Not only did the state trooper not bat an eye, his partner was obviously looking what he saw. Yeah, I was being checked out...in that "wow, she is hot sort of way."

As I drove away, I had the giggly goosebumps...I guess you could call that euphoria.

Does it ever even happen that you feel the same way dressed as you feel in guy mode and if so, does this happen more often than feeling euphoric?

It happens a lot. I like looking great in "boy mode" and "girl mode". I feel just as powerful, attractive and confident in a good three-piece suit as I do in a skirt and a blouse or a cocktail dress. I do not believe in the idea that "male=DRAB". I am a vibrant wonderful human being regardless of which gender I present myself. I was a born male. I love being male. Now I do have some issues with what is defined as "masculine". There are things about what is regarded as "manly" that I don't cotton to.
At the same time, I enjoy this wonderful feminine side of me and the additional empowerment that it has brought to my life. Its taken a lot for me to really be comfortable in my skin and the for the first time in my life... I truly am. Its a feeling I get a "high" for. I've gotten used to it :)

jillleanne
06-03-2012, 04:56 AM

If it only happens sometimes, what do you think triggers the euphoric feelings compared to the times you dress and you feel the same way that you feel in guy mode? Is it just nailing the look?

I'm glad you brought it up and I hope many of you answer because this is what puzzles me most of all about the CDing.

Thanks!

For me, the level of euphoric is variable each day of my life. What I wear/ how I look has no direct connection to the feelings I experience that day. Some days I simply feel more fem internally but my outside expression dressed en femme(appearance) remains pretty much the same. In otherwords, I do not dress more femme (if that were possible) based on how femme I feel that particular day. When I dress, I dress for the occasion, i.e., gardening or out shopping/dining and the femme feelings do not dictate whether I wear 4" heels or flip flops; the situation does.
There are many times I'll be en femme, feeling fem and go in the house and change back to drab simply because whatever I'm doing is just too darn hard to do while en femme, whether it has to do with worrying about damaging the femme apparel, or the boobs are getting in the way/shifting around, etc. That in itself does not however, change the inner feelings I am experiencing at that time. It's simply a matter of convenience and having the ability to switch at will. My inner feelings of fem/male coexist daily and there are far too many days the feelings are equal which puts me mentally in a quandrum of how I want to express myself that day. Usually the drab wins over, I suspect, because it's simply easier decision wise as to what to wear and how long it takes to get ready. I give in to the easiest method if you will to resolve the internal mental frustration of who to be that day. I can feel fem in drab mode and drab in femme mode; just depends on the day and sometimes will switch modes mid-day because my inner self switches. It takes some getting used to but I let my body tell me who to be. I never force myself to express fem/drab on any particular day. I simply go with the flow and that allows both of me to get along with each other just fine. Clear as mud?

leotard fan
06-03-2012, 06:40 AM
well, i only speak for myself. when i dress en femme, i feela big emotional confort and at some time a great cocktail of my neurotransmitters. i feel myself and like i drink 4 coffees in one time, too. the problem is when i don´t wear my leotards, tights, skirt, etc. i feel very depressed!!

Tina B.
06-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Let me try and answer Reine's questions.

No not every time, and not to the same degree.

Mood going in I think, if I am up beat having a good day, dress and nail it, that will do it. sometimes, it's just that special outfit, or it might be the wife came home, took a look and gave me a complement on how pretty I look, that will do it for sure.
In guy mode, I can also get it, just not as often or easy, but being a bit vain, dressed up, and looking sharp, always makes me a bit giddy, I admit to being a bit of a clothes horse in two genders, although since retirement, I haven't kept up the male side quite as well as the female side.

On a day today bases I dress so often, that it can feel just like clothes no big deal, but there is an underlying fulfillment that mens clothing doesn't carry with it. That's the part that brings the inter peace, that so many of us talk about. A skirt can make you feel better than kicking the dog, and it doesn't upset the wife as much. That's a joke people, I don't kick dogs, and some wives would be more upset about the skirt than the dog.

Of course as always goes without being said, this is just how it is with me, I'm sure others will have different takes on it.
ReineD, never apoligize for asking questions, not after all you've answered!
Tina B.

Ressie
06-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Yes doc. It's hormonal definitely.

No. It partly has to do with what I look like to myself. But I'm sure other factors are involved. It's rare that I dress fully without feeling some kind of hormonal rush.

I never feel the same in drab as I do en femme. For me, the way the silky clothes feel while wearing them is part of what triggers the euphoria. The combination if the way I look and the feeling of the clothes makes me feel all girly, and I imagine that GGs feel this way (but probably not). Make up also makes a difference for me, because it has such a feminizing affect, and a wig is also a big plus.

never

Thanks!

NicoleScott
06-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Reine, my euphoric moments in guy mode are things like bagging a deer, landing a lunker, or my favorite sports team winning a big game, and are quite different and less euphoric than when I transform. As for the frequency of euphoria when I dress, it's pretty much every time. It wasn't always that way, especially during my younger days of experimenting with different looks. I didn't always like what I did, but over the years I have identified what it is that brings the euphoria and zero in on that every time. I may be one of the most boring dressers on the forum, because there is so little variation in how I make up and dress from one session to the next. But it works for me.

Gillian Gigs
06-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Like an endorphin runner's high? That says it all right there. I think that if I dressed all of the time the feeling would get lesser. I know that is true to a degree, because I underdress all of the time now, and it is not the same as when I would to it once or twice a week. Not the same, but good different.

docrobbysherry
06-03-2012, 02:06 PM
First, let me say it's probably a little different for everyone, Reine. And, the different aspects of dressing all feel a bit different to me. But, it seems we ALL experience some sort of heightened awareness. Or, at least a feeling of relaxation and/or well being!
I think judging from the responses, most don't get the overwhelming, overpowering feeling I do. Probably just as well!

"
Yes doc. It's hormonal definitely.
Originally Posted by ReineD
[Do you get into the euphoric zone each time you dress and to the same degree, or does it just happen occasionally?

No. It partly has to do with what I look like to myself. But I'm sure other factors are involved. It's rare that I dress fully without feeling some kind of hormonal rush.

I never feel the same in drab as I do en femme. For me, the way the silky clothes feel while wearing them is part of what triggers the euphoria. The combination if the way I look and the feeling of the clothes makes me feel all girly, and I imagine that GGs feel this way (but probably not). Make up also makes a difference for me, because it has such a feminizing affect, and a wig is also a big plus.

never

I'm glad you brought it up and I hope many of you answer because this is what puzzles me most of all about the CDing. Thanks!

"

My answers r similar to Dee's!

[QUOTE=NicoleScott;2862955]Reine, my euphoric moments in guy mode are things like bagging a deer, landing a lunker, or my favorite sports team winning a big game, and are quite different and less euphoric than when I transform. As for the frequency of euphoria when I dress, it's pretty much every time. It wasn't always that way, especially during my younger days of experimenting with different looks. I didn't always like what I did, but over the years I have identified what it is that brings the euphoria and zero in on that every time. I may be one of the most boring dressers on the forum, because there is so little variation in how I make up and dress from one session to the next. But it works for me.
This is a similar example of how I feel, Reine. The Kings appear on their way to winning the Stanley cup. Each of their 2 last wins were in over time. They scored and the long games were suddenly over! They played last nite so I'm well aware of how I felt. The feeling of that sudden winning euphoria after the prolonged nervousness of worrying whether they would or not is VERY similar to my dressing euphoria! I think the heightened feeling from dressing comes on slower and lasts quite a bit longer, tho.

I've never gotten that feeling, or anything close to it, from drab dressing.

When I start a dressing session, I don't dare have a glass of wine first! Because it starts very intense and requires my complete attention and concentration! Normally, I'm quite easily distracted and preoccupied. Not so when dressing. I won't even answer the phone as it breaks my concentration. Then, as undergarments start going on, I begin to respond to the feel of everything. The anticipation increases as each new layer goes on. Culminating with face and wig. Finally, brush hair, put on jewelry, step back and see who's in the mirror! If it's someone female, attractive, different, not me, the drug like high feeling hits me like a hammer! :eek: Kind of like watching that winning hockey goal go in!

And, let me add something about the sexual aspect. Because this is important to many! However, my experience may be unique. I don't know. When it's without Sherry, it's quick, purely physical, and the enjoyment ends immediately after release. My mind is already thinking of many other things.
When it's with/as Sherry, it's different. It lasts longer, is way more intense, and only helps heighten the high feeling I'm already experiencing! The glowing feeling captures my mind. It's a kind of dreamy, altered state that continues for some time. NOW, I feel relaxed and completely at ease. I don't when I'm dressing, tho. Eventually, other thots start to creep in and the high fades. Sigh! Until next time!