PDA

View Full Version : My First Pic...Please be Gentle

outhiking
05-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi all. Just wanted to show off my new skirt. I'm not yet confident for a full body shot, but here's another big step for me.

Tina B.
05-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Cute skirt, needs heels, and head!
Tina B.

Debra Russell
05-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Cute skirt, needs heels, and head!
Tina B.
Ditto, I know it's hard but were all on the same page here - I like your outfit from what I can see......................Debra

Wonderwho
05-31-2012, 12:30 PM
I think you did good just posting apicture. There are still times i am not to sure that i want to look in the mirror. There always is someone i am not sure of looking back.
wonderwho

MandyGG
05-31-2012, 12:35 PM
To me it just looks like a picture of a headless lady, sans shoes! I wouldn't worry too much...because it looks like you are doing things right! :)

Beverley Sims
05-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Yes you are going in the right direction. Nice legs hads are good and upper torso is good.
I can't speak too much there is no detailed photo of me Yet!

Babeba
05-31-2012, 12:57 PM
It looks fine. Many people aren't comfortable with their face online, don't worry about that!

Don't be alarmed when this thread gets moved to the picture gallery instead of the main MTF cross dressers page. It is more secure in there (members only!) and if you ever past a face picture there and it gets recognized... Well... Guess what? The person who recognizes it is also part of the T community already!

Barbara Ella
05-31-2012, 01:01 PM
An absolutely wonderful first pic. Good posture and form, and lovely outfit combination. Shoes, even flats will add to the feminine impact of the picture. In time the head will pop into a pic, no rush on that, you will know when.

Barbara

Kate Simmons
05-31-2012, 01:01 PM
What I can see looks okay. Your pose kind of reminds me of my Tupperware lady Hon.:)

JessHaust
05-31-2012, 01:09 PM
I like the skirt and blouse, but you need to work on that hair!

katie_barns
05-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Great start. I do love the skirt. I have a pair of black open toe pumps that would go great with it......

I only have one word for advice 'accessories'...'accessories'...'accessories'

suzy1
05-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Nothing wrong here girl.
A nice skirt and a top that goes with it. Looks good to me.

Not being gentle just honest.

Hug from SUZY

Thera Home
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Where are the HEELS?
I believe they will finish the look.

RenneB
05-31-2012, 06:17 PM
When I started here, it was a below the knee shot... With time and confidence, I moved 'all in' and now am out and about....

On the pic.... add a few bangles and maybe a bracelet watch along with a nice pair of heels and you've got the look..

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

Lori B
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM
.................very nice :)....I think we all started taking baby steps:hugs:

Kaz
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Not being gentle either... well done, a great start! A good look... I love the relaxed feel of the picture... comes over as very natural!

Daphne Renee
05-31-2012, 08:05 PM
very nice.. Looks well put together. I do agree with the others though a nice pair of heels would make it look even better.

outhiking
05-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks everyone! I've size 13 feet, men's, so I'll need to hunt for the shoes. Once I figure out what to do with my hair and try a little make-up, I'll go all the way. I may still look like a Tupperware Lady, but at least it will be a step closer to "lady" :-)

Thanks again for the support.

Davena Doll
06-02-2012, 01:00 AM
where is your heels and hose sister you got it. you go gurl.

Thera Home
06-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I've size 13 feet, men's, so I'll need to hunt for the shoes. Once I figure out what to do with my hair and try a little make-up, I'll go all the way. I may still look like a Tupperware Lady, but at least it will be a step closer to "lady" :-)

Thanks again for the support.

Im right with you on that. Try payless shoe source online and located a store near you and go there. Call them ahead to see if they got them first. Thats where I got mine.

Thera

Tina B.
06-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Size 13 mens, thats like a 15 womens, I'll forget about the shoe crack, that will take a bit of hunting. But I've found the best place for larger size anything is on line!
I was having trouble finding rings that would fit, until I went on line and goggled large size womens rings, I couldn't believe all I found.
Tina B.

Maria 60
06-02-2012, 07:12 AM
You look great and look's like you have long leg's maybe you should consider a shorter skirt, show off those gems. Keep up the great work, look's like your going in wright direction.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
06-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to show off my new skirt. I'm not yet confident for a full body shot, but here's another big step for me.

I love the look but where's the head. It helps see the overall picture of the out fit. Where did you get the skirt and sweater top?

Eryn
06-24-2012, 03:31 PM
That's a nice simple outfit that works well together.

Don't get pressured about showing your head. You should do that if and when you feel comfortable doing so. Most everyone here, myself included, went headless at first and I'm still not comfortable with my face too close to the camera!

The large shoe dilemma is tougher. Look around, there are some places on the 'net that specialize in larger sizes. If you have the height to go with those feet you may not want sky-high heels! :)

Annaliese2010
06-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Great legs, nice posture. Conservative clothes yet still attractive. Bet you're a very sweet person. You Go girl! ;)

anastasiaprincess
06-24-2012, 04:36 PM
You look nice Its a shame we cannot see your face tho