PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop smiling

Andie Elisabeth
05-31-2012, 03:49 PM
So this evening is on tv schedule Matrix and Transamerica. I have no idea who planned it or if he/she did it on purpose. I mentioned this to mom who came from theater at the end of Matrix which I was watching :)

When it ended, there was a teaser for TA and my mom said: "I don't know why those americans take it so seriously. You (me and my brother) can be as gay or trans as much as you want I don't mind. But I would mind if you were alcohol and/or drug addicts."

I have to love my mom after what she said :)

Traci Elizabeth
05-31-2012, 03:54 PM
You mean you did not love her before? :D

Andie Elisabeth
05-31-2012, 03:57 PM
You mean you did not love her before? :D
I loved her before (^_^)

ColleenA
05-31-2012, 04:18 PM
... "You (me and my brother) can be as gay or trans as much as you want I don't mind. But I would mind if you were alcohol and/or drug addicts."

I have to love my mom after what she said :)

AndieE, did you post something recently about your mom coming into your room looking for nail polish? Could she be trying to give you openings?

Andie Elisabeth
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
AndieE, did you post something recently about your mom coming into your room looking for nail polish? Could she be trying to give you openings?

Yeah, that was me but when I tried to open conversation on sunday. She said that it was just a random question and there was nothing behind it, just complaint that her friends have daughters and if they need something they get from them.

Teri Jean
05-31-2012, 05:26 PM
She is a truely wonderful woman. Love her every day.

Julia_in_Pa
05-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Excellent to hear Andie.

Julia

Jorja
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Anticipate her wanting and next time have it. It will go a long way in your relationship with her.