PDA

View Full Version : My sweet wife!

JessHaust
05-31-2012, 03:55 PM
My wife and I share the makeup counter. It's a built-in with 3 drawers, one for her, one for me and a shared one in the middle. She has a wicker rectangular basket that she keeps her contacts stuff, Allergy medicine, lotion and perfume in. With it, the two close-up mirrors, box of Kleenex, and the jar with cotton squares, the counter gets crowded.
I like to get everything laid out, brushes, foundation etc. before I begin. It just helps with my routine. So I move the wicker backed to the dresser before I start.
I have started noticing that when I have a night out planned, my wife will do her makeup in the morning before she goes to work, then move the basket to the dresser, and put her perfume on the counter( she like me to wear it and says it smells different on me). If it's a day when I'm not going out that night everything stays put.
She has to be the best wife in the world!

ArleneRaquel
05-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Jess, You deserve only the best.

janet54
05-31-2012, 04:03 PM
That is so nice to hear Jess. And what a lovely comment for your wife. You just made my day.

Roberta Marie
05-31-2012, 04:04 PM
She has to be the best wife in the world!

Jess,

Don't forget to tell her that, often!!

kimdl93
05-31-2012, 04:04 PM
She is a wonderful woman, but then, you deserve no less ;)

BRANDYJ
05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Just love hearing things like this Jesse! What a great and thoughtful wife you have. I hope you show her often how much you appreciate her. To tell her you love her is one thing, but to tell her how much she is appreciated can go even further.

Cynthia Anne
05-31-2012, 04:18 PM
So cool! Bragging rights belong to you! Thanks for sharing some happy news! Hugs!

katie_barns
05-31-2012, 04:21 PM
That is so great!! If I leave my things out my wife will steal it.

I have to quit reading these post while en femme. I keep tearing up and trashing my makeup.

Diane Smith
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Awww, that's really sweet.

I am envious of your having a practical and purpose-built makeup table. That is definitely something I want someday.

- Diane

JenniferR771
05-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Ms was unusually nice to me this week. She usually dislikes my crossdressing "hobby". However, I caught her looking at my thumb drive which has all my girly pictures. And I am trying to be extra nice to her this week. I Even did the dishes, vacuumed, and the laundry one day. Exhausted. But now she is suspicious, "Why are you sucking up?"

I fixed her string trimmer today. Ten minute job, but took 3 hours after looking up how to fix it on the net, and driving to the store for small gas line tubing. It started--I felt like a master mechanic.
Guess I better take a break.

Cassi3
05-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Awww, that is so sweet and thoughtful!