PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for heading out for the day?

GinaM
05-31-2012, 10:01 PM
I have a big day planned for Friday. For the first time ever I will be spending the entire day en Femme. I cannot wait as I've been dreaming of this day for MANY years. I've ventured out a few times for some short stints but am making an entire day of this tomorrow. I'll get dressed up and head to the big city and possibly hit up some spots. I'm nervous about being around other people but from what I've read and experienced most people don't really notice what you're doing.

After my day I will be checking into a hotel for the night and will go out again around the hotel and possibly to a local TG friendly club. Just curious what tips you all have so I'm not so nervous all day long and how to go about not feeling like everyone has me figured out and watching me while making fun of me. I know nobody will know who I am so that's a huge plus but what are your tips to being out and about?

Cassi3
05-31-2012, 10:04 PM
It's true most people don't notice. Just relax. Stay aware of your surroundings, know where you are going. Don't forget your phone, have the keys to your car in hand before getting to it, I always do. Well you know, the common sense stuff. Mostly HAVE FUN and enjoy your day!

Bree Wagner
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM
Best tip: Smile. A lot.

Start with that and hopefully you'll relax and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

-Bree

Simply Joslyn
05-31-2012, 10:10 PM
A strange thing happened when I hit the nyc after the initial scare of getting dressed in forever 21, will never do that again by the way. I didn't feel anxious or found out or nothing like that, I felt free and calm, your anonomys in the city and because of that you can keep your head high and if someone says something don't be discouraged, there are also people who will pay you compliments as well trust me.

Marcia Blue
05-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Just hold your head up, breasts out, and act like a lady. I also second, the smile suggestion. You will have a great time.

NathalieX66
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
For the day, wear comfortable footwear.