PDA

View Full Version : Beauty...Man or Woman

Thera Home
06-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I believe beauty belongs to all. Unfortunetly Man has decided to take on the macho, masculine,hairy , dirty , fix all, close minded persona. I was like that growing up and then started looking at women in a different way and wondering what is that makes them beautiful. Once I figured that out, then I wanted what they portrayed. I wanted to be beautiful also.

Karren H
06-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Hey!! I can fix anything!! Lol. And I wear mecghanics gloves so I don't get that dirty!

Kate Simmons
06-01-2012, 01:46 PM
The thing that really makes us beautiful Hon is who we are as people, our dominant spirits.:)

Bree-asaurus
06-01-2012, 03:01 PM
I believe beauty belongs to all. Unfortunetly Man has decided to take on the macho, masculine,hairy , dirty , fix all, close minded persona. I was like that growing up and then started looking at women in a different way and wondering what is that makes them beautiful. Once I figured that out, then I wanted what they portrayed. I wanted to be beautiful also.

Sounds a bit stereotypical. I know more men that aren't macho, dirty, fix all, closed minded people.

Hairy? Should all men shave their bodies or something?

Frankly, I like my hairy man.

Tina B.
06-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Beauty has no gender, only a soul!
Tina B.