PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about this site!!!

Frédérique
06-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I had a dream, and I don’t know what it’s supposed to mean – maybe I’ve been sitting here WAY too long, trying to construct sentences, or several long paragraphs of sentences, trying to get an idea about MtF crossdressing across. It looks like it’s beginning to get to Freddy, my dear girlfriends, although her pink panties aren’t in a twist just yet...
:o

I dreamt about reading some threads, the OP’s and subsequent replies, and they all mentioned ME, even though I was...well...not around any more. Even topics that had nothing to do with me would include my girly name, spelled correctly (accents and all), as a reference. I was perplexed – had I somehow ceased to BE? Even stranger, one reply was by one of my good friends, and she wrote a three-paragraph reply, rather than her usual to-the-point positive reinforcement of well-chosen words. Weird!
:eek:

Also, in this dream, I got a PM from someone I didn’t know, using a very LARGE font, all in purple (and italics). Speaking down to me, this individual assured me, in a barely decipherable manner, that all would be well as soon as I “got out more” and did all those things that other MtF crossdressers did, and had been doing – I was apparently not pulling my weight as a tranny, so I was dressed down (pardon the pun). This actually happened to me when I first became active here, albeit by way of a post and not a PM, but it seems the latent memory survives...
:straightface:

When I woke up, I found myself standing beside my bed, near the famous closet, my hand clutching the hem of my sleep dress. Anxiety does haunt me, and it’s beginning to spill over into the realm of crossdressing – now I dress while I sleepwalk! The world is closing in on me, but not in a transgendered sense, in fact dressing like a girl, along with all of the attendant feelings that are released by that blessed apart-ness, still represents an oasis of calm. I am inevitably dressed when I dream, but can any of you champions of dream interpretation explain why I would dream about this site? It seems I can’t escape, but why would I want to? Hmmm...
:thinking:

I had a dream, and I have a dream (MtF), but what does it all mean? Have you ever dreamt about this place, the Realm of the Senses?! :daydreaming:

You know, I gotta stop eating those giant Hershey bars… :doh:

Shananigans
06-01-2012, 02:28 PM
It seems like you are the star in your dream...everyone is talking about you and the fate of trannydom will be influenced by your decision to come out of the closet.

Or, maybe, you just thought about this site before you went to bed?

I had a dream that I had special hands that could dig tunnels in the middle of the woods...I could also fight bears and scale trees. Perhaps, I was some sort of weird creature in my past life....or, maybe it's the Ambien. Either way, I haven't thought too terribly much about it other than how freaking cool would that be? Just saying.

Kathi Lake
06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Hmmmmm, although some have told me this place would be better off without me, I can't say I've ever dreamed about it. Dreamed about meeting some of you wonderful people? Yes. Dreamed about posting here? No.

Kathi

Thera Home
06-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Keep on dreaming kiddo. Its what makes the world beautiful.

Momarie
06-01-2012, 04:10 PM
"I dreamt about reading some threads, the OP’s and subsequent replies, and they all mentioned ME, even though I was...well...not around any more. Even topics that had nothing to do with me would include my girly name, spelled correctly (accents and all), as a reference."

Seems a bit grandiose...yet fitting.

KellyJameson
06-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Perhaps you are moving toward experiencing (seeing/understanding) yourself as you really are and this causes anxiety.

The symbolism is extremely powerful in your dream and speaks of change (ceased to be)

Everyone talking as if you died could be "died to being CD".

God? using purple italics "going out into the world" as a woman?.

"the world is closing in on me" sounds like a possible identity conflict.

I to feel calm when I dress, never excited. Calm for me is from identity incongruence that the clothes relieve (to a point), not the calm of escaping the stress of being male like a mini vacation with every intention of going back to the real world.

Sorry Frédérique if my words are not what you wanted to hear but I always speak from the heart and must say what I feel when an opinion is asked for. I offer this opinion of dream interpretation but hope I'm wrong.

The subconscious mind knows the truth that the conscious mind is unable to.

This is why we are so often mysteries to ourselves.

kimdl93
06-01-2012, 05:44 PM
The way to interpret dreams is to disregard the specifics and focus on your emotions...were you happy, sad, frustrated or puslzzled. It may have nothing to do with this site and relate toother aspects of life. Dreams are funny that way.

natacsha
06-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Sometimes a dream is just a dream and the interpretation of it is nothing more than subconscious spilling out thoughts of your life into the dream. Most will say that dying in your dream usually means you are starting anew. Freud would probably say that everyone in your dream is actually a reflection of you and in this case, he may be right....or not. I think how you "felt" during the dream may play a part....in all actuality, and I could be wrong, but aren't we all, to some extent, egocentral?? especially when it comes to being "her"? I know I can be. I don't go rubbing it in but deep down there is a part of me that feels like it's all about me, especially when I'm dressed. After all, aren't we all extremely preoccupied with ourselves when we change over? MEMEMEMEME lol I'm not a selfish person by any stretch but I do have my moments where I wish it was all about me and a dream would be the perfect outlet for those feelings to become reality...or lack thereof. I like your name Frederique (i don't know how to type the accents) please don't judge me lol ciao xoxoxox

Oh, I don't think I ever had a dream of crossdressing. but I vaguely recall a dream where I was about to go on this site. Not sure if you all put that there or if it really happened. :/

Emma Leigh
06-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Yes.......I too often dream about this place.......but I,m not as elequent as you Frederique.......so I will leave it at that

Marleena
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Freddy I'll be never bored as long as you are here.:) Your stories are always a treasure to read.

The dream sounds like your insecurities coming to light. You might worry about others thinking badly of you. You are a private person that does not wish ( your Cd side) to be discovered. Your feminine personality is dominant from what I see here on the board and that makes you more sensitive which is a good thing.:) I believe you take things to heart and are are easily hurt.

*disclaimer* These are only my thoughts for a possible reason for your dream.

Kate Simmons
06-01-2012, 06:20 PM
What I usually dream about Freddy is trying to make things better in either mode. Don't always make it but tomorrow is another night and another chance in the dreamscape.:battingeyelashes::)

Kathryn Martin
06-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Beautiful Frederique,

Whenever I come to this section of the board I look for your posts. They always surprise, delight and inform. I could not resist commenting here, just because.

I have read it 2.5 times and wracked my brain for dream interpretation words but none come to mind. I am not sure about dreams, like when your blanket is too hot and you dream you are in a fire....:o Or dream of being chased and not being able to get away when your nightgown is wrapped tightly around your legs...... :ch:

Yet there was one little sequence of words that struck me. They were not part of the dream, they were written with the dream in mind or were they? ...."I have a dream (MtF) ...... and what does it all mean? I am dreaming with you like so many of us, and then I awoke from the dream and found myself to be whole.

And yes you have got to stop eating those giant hershey bars:argue:

Yeah, I had a dream, and I don’t know what it’s supposed to mean – maybe I’ve been sitting here WAY too long, trying to construct sentences, or several long paragraphs of sentences, trying to get an idea about MtF crossdressing across. It looks like it’s beginning to get to Freddy, my dear girlfriends, although her pink panties aren’t in a twist just yet...
:o

I dreamt about reading some threads, the OP’s and subsequent replies, and they all mentioned ME, even though I was...well...not around any more. Even topics that had nothing to do with me would include my girly name, spelled correctly (accents and all), as a reference. I was perplexed – had I somehow ceased to BE? Even stranger, one reply was by one of my good friends, and she wrote a three-paragraph reply, rather than her usual to-the-point positive reinforcement of well-chosen words. Weird!
:eek:

Also, in this dream, I got a PM from someone I didn’t know, using a very LARGE font, all in purple (and italics). Speaking down to me, this individual assured me, in a barely decipherable manner, that all would be well as soon as I “got out more” and did all those things that other MtF crossdressers did, and had been doing – I was apparently not pulling my weight as a tranny, so I was dressed down (pardon the pun). This actually happened to me when I first became active here, albeit by way of a post and not a PM, but it seems the latent memory survives...
:straightface:

When I woke up, I found myself standing beside my bed, near the famous closet, my hand clutching the hem of my sleep dress. Anxiety does haunt me, and it’s beginning to spill over into the realm of crossdressing – now I dress while I sleepwalk! The world is closing in on me, but not in a transgendered sense, in fact dressing like a girl, along with all of the attendant feelings that are released by that blessed apart-ness, still represents an oasis of calm. I am inevitably dressed when I dream, but can any of you champions of dream interpretation explain why I would dream about this site? It seems I can’t escape, but why would I want to? Hmmm...
:thinking:

I had a dream, and I have a dream (MtF), but what does it all mean? Have you ever dreamt about this place, the Realm of the Senses?! :daydreaming:

You know, I gotta stop eating those giant Hershey bars… :doh:

Daphne Renee
06-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I have never been much of a dream interpreter . I have had plenty of crazy dreams but never about posting on this site.

busker
06-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Frédérique,
It could be that you are exhausted and anxious with trying to "explain" Frédérique to the Dunderkopfs here. It could be that like the "chewing gum on the bedpost" this site is losing it's flavor overnight. I've noticed a lot of folks have "disappeared" from here recently and perhaps it is your way of "signing off". Some things lose their raison d'etre and many days I have the same feeling-- why bother!

Cynthia Anne
06-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Even your dreams are letting you know how important you are to your friends here! Hugs!

Krististeph
06-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Frédérique;2861411]Yeah, I had a dream, and I don’t know what it’s supposed to mean –

Hi Frédérique!

Hey, it is important to take your dreams VERY literally.
And as long as i'm being 'full of it': I can also pass as a 20 year old cheerleader!

Seriously, that's a big negative on both parts- dreams don't really mean much, except that the general topics are things you were probably thinking about or trying to figure out some meaning for. As best as current sleep science can ascertain, dreams are what happens when your brain looks for new connections to other things in your memory- as it organizes your thoughts in your head. You remember dreams because they often can give you an insight that might help you in some way by coming up with connections you might not have thought of yourself- it is very much like "brainstorming".

Dreams do silly things like making synonyms or secondary definitions:

My wife had started a new job in an office environment rather than medical nursing. She was not used to wearing clothes nicer than her scrubs or uniforms. Her new co-workers all dressed nice outfits and they would ofter go shopping at the mall during lunch. Again, this was not really her thing.

Then she told me about a dream she had, She was eating lunch with her co-workers, but the table they were sitting at had these really beautiful dishes, and she kept remarking how ornate they were.

I suggested her dream took her subconscious memory of definitions- where she considered her co-workers to be "fashion plates", and then that triggered an image of dinner plates.

I suspect you know all this though. What I find interesting, is not so much the dreams themselves- but how you think and act on the subject you dreamed about AFTER the dream, versus before. This takes a little effort to think about how you felt prior- my dreams always bring some measure of familiarity and comfort about something- in that after a dream about something (good or bad) I do not feel as anxious about it as i had before.

sitting here WAY too long, trying to construct sentences, or several long paragraphs of sentences, trying to get an idea about MtF crossdressing across.
Perhaps, and now, the old noggin decided to look for some reference to other things you've done, since you feel you should be able to 'get the idea out' easier...

even though I was...well...not around any more. Even topics that had nothing to do with me would include my girly name, spelled correctly (accents and all), as a reference. I was perplexed – had I somehow ceased to BE?

Sounds a little disassociative- perhaps lay off the ketamine for a little while? :drink: :-)

Also, in this dream, I got a PM from someone I didn’t know, using a very LARGE font, all in purple (and italics).
Wasn't me...

“got out more” .... pulling my weight as a tranny, So that was something that maybe you were trying to connect- that thought and not being able to phrase your idea into words?

If you as me, you need to get a set of pink and black leathers like the t-mobile girls and motorcycle to match. But then i would recommend that to anyone... :drooling:

interpretation explain why I would dream about this site? Oh come on now! You put a lot of effort into what you write- whether it is this site, the people here, or the fact you get to concentrate on femininity and CD feelings when you write the stuff you post here- you are invested in this group. Was this the only time you dreamed about this site? Or do you dream about the site regularly.

Think about this too- did you dream you were on the computer- as you are when writing- or was looking at the dream messages more of an ingrained thing where you didn't think about the interface? What does either mean? What would you say?

I don't recall dreaming about anything here, though if i did, it would probably be from when I was newer here (or i'm dream about it tonight since you planted the seed in my head... :-)

Listening to: Enter The Angel II (John Foxx)
First CD i ever bought. Did not even have the CD player yet. Saw a single copy of In Mysterious Ways in a local shop- snapped it up as I was afraid it would be gone when I did get around to getting the CD.

Since we have some similar tastes in music, you might like some of these: :angel:
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuPJvr89Jw
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHJ38_WcQw

docrobbysherry
06-02-2012, 12:08 PM
U r very brite, Freddie, and I think the quick and easy interpretations of your dream r fairly obvious! And, u don't need us to help u varify them. I know u r very cerebral. However, I wouldn't spend much time thinking about dreams unless they occur over and over. THEN u mite assume your subcontious is trying to push u in a certain direction.

Personally, I think you're lucky to have had ANY kind of CD dream! Even if it was simply about this site. I never have. Considering how much of Freddie, your inner self, time and energy u put in here! I wouldn't be surprised if u didn't start having more cd.com dreams! If so, I hope they r pleasant ones!