PDA

View Full Version : And Closet Girly is gone forever...

Sarah Sometimes
06-01-2012, 03:02 PM
As I had told my SO about my wanting to crossdress I didnt really feel that I was in the closet any more, so it was time to retire Closet Girly and properly embrace Sarah.

Ive gone with Sarah Sometimes for the obvious reason, I wont be a 24/7 dresser (right now Im still not dressing at all) but thats a matter of lbs & ozs.

This forum has been a source of great support to me, and continues to be. Looking forward to more conversations.

RADER
06-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the Forum Sarah;
It is great you can get out and about. My wish is to leave the closet once in my life.
So I hope all goes well for you.
Rader

outhiking
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Congratulations! It's small steps for all of us, but sometimes the biggest step is being able to be honest with ourselves.

Barbara Ella
06-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Congratulations Sarah. I felt the same way, and it is so wonderful to realize that you have opened a closet door. realization is that there is another bigger closet out there for you to explore before you feel capable of opening that door. After that, there is another door, and another closet of wonder to experience. It is such a wonderful journey, and I am so happy you are out to your SO. That first closet is the hardest door to open. The sky is now your limit girl.

Barbara

reb.femme
06-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Hi Sarah,

Welcome into the light fellow Brit. Have only just visited your neck of the woods this week.
At least being out of the closet at home (assuming acceptance here) makes for a relaxed environment.
I'm only part time like you, so will look forward to your Sarah posts.

Rebecca x

Beverley Sims
06-02-2012, 01:18 PM
I assume your coming out to your SO worked well for you.
Lots of luck.