PDA

View Full Version : Heyy Soo today...

stephygirl
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Today i wore a cotton thong all day today!!

Since this is my first post ever! I am twenty years old and (obviously) a rookie crossdresser! I began my crossdressing a couple years ago with makeup and nail polish. but i always been reluctant to take it further one step at a time..

SO i found this site and this amazing community! I read some of the posts and well from there i found courage to wear all day!

sissystephanie
06-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I had to write since we share our name, at least somewhat. I use the full Stephanie as my name, and have done so for many years. I am old enough to be your grandfather, and have been dressing since I was 6 years old! I wear panties every day, usually either silk or satin. Although I do own a couple of thongs, I hardly ever wear them just because I don't really like them. I like hi-cut full panties. Of course I also wear other feminine clothing most of the time!

I hope you enjoy being a crossdresser, and have fun!

Amy R Lynn
06-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the Forum Steph! And welcome to the girls club!

This is a wonderful community, and very supportive. Ask what ever questions you have. There is a great wealth of knowledge with this community. It has helped me a LOT. It helped me with understanding that this is a part of me, and denying it, is denying who I am. I have never felt so free and empowered (could be the 'pink fog' speaking, but I LOVE IT).

Another thing that could help you is to find a local support group. I haven't been to one yet, I am planning on going to a meeting in a couple of weeks. I think that meeting some folks that have the same desires as me could really be beneficial.

Once again, Welcome, and ask anything you have a question about.

XoXo
Amy Lynn

Karren H
06-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I have to admit. You are the first one I remember who started with makeup... And moved to clothes. Usually its the other way round. And welcome to the fray....

stephygirl
06-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Well i started with what i had and right now that piece of underwear is the only thing i have.. I really would like more clothing..but getting to a store is kinda tough...cause lack of a car. But thanks for the warm welcoming!

Karren H
06-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah! When the pink fog kicks in you won't need a car... You can float there. Or take public transportation. Bicycle. Walk?

stephygirl
06-01-2012, 10:10 PM
haha i might. The itch for more is kinda taking over. So I might in a couple dayss!

Andy66
06-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome, Stephy! :wave:

fuzzysweatergirl
06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
When I first decided to buy some clothes of my own I brought a backpack and took the bus and walked. I actually did that many times until I started borrowing my moms car and eventually got a car of my own. Took awhile to get home but when I did make it home it was very rewarding :)

stephygirl
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I have a couple places really close to me! I might check it out! I feel like if i have a problem i always can find comfort in you guys!! Oh wait sorry sexyyy ladiess

ronda
06-02-2012, 07:19 AM
welcome Stephy to this forum hope we can help when you need it

Tina B.
06-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum Stephy, they are right, once you get started, car or not, we all find a way to get what we need to dress. You say you started with make up and nail polish, before clothes, like Karren, I think you might be a first, most of us start with "borrowed" clothes, and later get into the make up, and stuff. You'll have to tell us more about how it was you got started. If you enjoyed the cotton thong all day, you should try nylon, or better yet if you Can find them, silk, now there is something that feels great.
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
06-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome Stephy and we will watch your wardrobe grow.:)

stephygirl
06-03-2012, 02:27 AM
I find it rather weird that i am one of the firsts to start on make up and nail polish. Well when i was younger i was curious so i painted my nails terribly. But i felt happy. So basically after i did my nails i began to wonder about makeup. I saved some pennies and bought some lip gloss mascara and eyeliner. I applied everything. Nails, and the makeup. even tho i did a terrible job i actually felt like i was looking into my real self. I felt happy and it like filled a hole that was keeping me sad :(

As any curious teen i began to search the internet. And trust me i found alot of things but i learned about cross dressing. From there i managed to "borrow" (aka take) some undergarments from my female friends and my love began. I dressed from time to time but like my previous posts on this thread..i lacked clothing.

So unfortunatly i took a break. I went to college and well.. privacy is non-existent and with the various experiences of my life i was unable to continue. So now that i actually have a break i can reunite with my love xoxo. So like my first post in this thread i began my l attempts to wear whenever i can, but like my issue.. Getting my hands on the things us girls love. So, Then i now have courage to shop at a few shops that i have access to.

always loving
Steph

Noel Chimes
06-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Hi Stephygirl and welcome to the PINK FOG. Sit back relax and enjoy whats to come. Just a word of advise, "the only dumb question is the one that does not get asked".

Thera Home
06-03-2012, 05:36 AM
You go Stephygirl,one step at a time

stephygirl
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I am starting to feel the Pink Fog take over. I have that feeling where i have to go get what i want and i am willing to do whatever i can to achieve this goal.