PDA

View Full Version : Admiring You

Thera Home
06-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Good Morning Ladies
I have a question for all of you that go out and about. When you were out in public have you ever been admired by someone either man or woman either by whistling or eye winking or other gesture? Im curious

Cynthia Anne
06-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Yep! Quite a few times through out years! I have been whistled at, spoked to in ''advanced'' ways and even ''invited''??? Some were ok but others were quite offensive! Hugs!

Diane Elizabeth
06-02-2012, 07:18 AM
I have had several compliments about my thick, long hair from women. Some were envious of my hair. Does that count?

Rogina B
06-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Of course...and it often comes from women.Why? Because they aren't so uncomfortable in telling you..Some men may oogle a TG,but they are very much afraid of crossing the line into "the gray area"because another man might see or pick up on it..So,they keep their thoughts to themselves,unlike women.

JessHaust
06-02-2012, 08:10 AM
I get lots of attendtion from women, particulary lesbian women, but Then my favorite hang out is a lesbian bar. But I have heard 'hey baby, looking good!' , and 'yeah, work it!' a few times, usually late whle walking back to my car. I have even had a guy whistle anf follow me to my car. I just gave him my best 'piss off' look and a loud & firm 'NO' and he left.
While these are validating occurences, they never happen in broad daylight and usually the guys have had a lot to drink, so you have to weight that in, the more they drink, the better I look!

Thera Home
06-02-2012, 08:16 AM
the more they drink, the better I look!

I think you look gorgeous and all Ive had is coffee. LOL

Cheryl T
06-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes, a few times. It's exhilarating and a confirmation of my effort.
I've had men whistle and make comments and women comment on my outfit or ask where I got a certain piece of clothing.

jillleanne
06-02-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm with Cheryl T on this one. Also have the truckers that honk if we happen to be out gathering wild flowers along the highways. About the only negative comments received were from teen girls. They can be sooooo cruel. They whistled and giggled like it was a big deal. Just high school girls having cruel fun but nonetheless.

sissystephanie
06-02-2012, 12:55 PM
In my over 60 years of crossdressing I have had just every type of comment made to me. Most good, but some not so good. Now that I dress enfemme, but look just like the man that I am, I get comments on my clothes from both men and women. Usually the comments are questioning where I bought the garment! In the past seven years I have never had a negaive comment!

Alice B
06-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Several times. Of course when at a bar that supports cross dressers, but also several times when eating alone at a resturant and woman next to me have given me postive comments and struck up conversations. Sure adds to my confidence level.

Beverley Sims
06-02-2012, 01:46 PM
"How do you get to look like that?" is a common one for me.

Sam-antha
06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Quite a few times really. In the open public arena that is. The occasional trucker hooting if I am walking near a road and memorably when I was out running -see flickr - there was a cacaphony of hoots. The occasional whistle, but most often when cycling/resting compliments on my legs/tan from others on the road. Riding along past a tailback can be a good source of comment, especially where the road narrows a bit and a stop is required. The biggest number of comments received was on a main road, about five miles from a major accident. Drivers were all wanting to know what had happened and etc.
Wherever it makes for fun, especially when conversation spontaneously starts.
~Samm

Kate Simmons
06-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Pretty much Hon. It's goes with the "turf" really.:battingeyelashes::)

JessHaust
06-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I think you look gorgeous and all Ive had is coffee. LOL
Yes, but how much coffee? And is it Irish coffee?

Thanks!

Launa
06-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I've been out in public twice and had lots of compliments from everybody. It sure helps me feel better about being out there. Now I just gotta find a way to get out more often!

Daphne Renee
06-02-2012, 05:30 PM
It happened a couple times last halloween. But it was dark and the guys where obviously drunk.. (very drunk) but it did happen. LOL

Lorileah
06-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Quite frequently actually. I usually get compliments and rarely unwanted advances :)