PDA

View Full Version : Ever been "caught" wearing something feminine?

Xandra
06-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Have you ever inadvertently revealed an item of women’s clothing or jewelry in public when you didn’t intend to? What was your reaction? What was the reaction of the other person(s)?

I often wear panties under my jeans and have become quite skilled at taking them off with my jeans when at the gym; however, the other day that process didn’t go so well and I'm sure someone at the other end of the bench got a side view of patterned lace. :)

Ravin_nightshade
06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Well not exactly. I was undressed at work a while back and went in to a stall to change (my so didn't want me doing it around her) and I dropped My bra when I took it off. there where a few coworkers in view but I grabbed it a picked it before any one noticed. A few of them asked what that sound was. I usually where a male undershirt and keep it tucked in so nothing else can be seen.

Beverley Sims
06-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I try not to present myself to that sort of danger.

Mistress Frillee
06-02-2012, 11:47 AM
I wear womens sandals in guy mode all summer long. They have only one big fat strap and they make a sound when I step, the kind of sound that only a womens sandals would make. I purposely step in such a manner that the heel makes that sound whenever I walk and there are people around! LOL

I have wore these to my parents place and my nephew, who is 12, said, HEy ****** wears womens sandals! LOL I did not deny it either!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/img1454r.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/img1455k.jpg/

CynthiaD
06-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I wear pink tee shirts much of the time when I'm in drab. I've had a lot of odd looks, and an occasional chuckle. But I just look everyone in the eye and scowl. That seems to take care of the problem.

deebra
06-02-2012, 12:38 PM
I also wear bikinni panties under my male as well as girl jeans when I go to the gym, and I know how to hook my thumbs on the sides of my jeans/panties so they slide down together and the panties are hidden inside the jeans, if the locker room is crowded and guys are right next to me then I'm a little concerned that the guy right next to me will notice but I say the hell with it and continue on, nobody has ever said anything, probially because they might be creating a situation they wish they hadn't started. Then their are times when after showering and their isn't anyone near my locker when I will slip into my panties and look at myself in the full length mirrow knowing that someone could pop around the corner and see me but I chance it and can handle it if it happens. There are a couple of gay guys across from me and I undress in front of them in panties and have no problem in doing so. All of my panties are bikinnis or strings and are nylon or silk, just not lacy or vibrant colors, I don't want to push it to far. Maybe us CDers are intelluctially ahead of other guys that are still wearing eightenth century heavy cotton undies cut down to their knees. Shouldn't I have the right to wear and choose something as personal as my own underwear without some "in your Business" person saying something negative, intelligent people would just look and say nothing.

sissystephanie
06-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I wear totally feminine clothes virtually every day. But unlike most CD's, I wear no makeup and no wig. Yes, I am a man in feminine clothes! So I actually get "caught" every day! Do I care? Not in the slightest! What I wear is my business and no one elses!!

k lynn
06-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Had a bra strap show a couple of times one lady bought it to my attention thanked her and went on

wilt575
06-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I wear totally feminine clothes virtually every day. But unlike most CD's, I wear no makeup and no wig. Yes, I am a man in feminine clothes! So I actually get "caught" every day! Do I care? Not in the slightest! What I wear is my business and no one elses!!

Only when I want to be "caught". Some times when I am a guy dressed partly fem, go out in jeans with front seams fancy stiching or jeans with padded panty, studded pockets with flaps and stiching. Just to see peoples reactions and find it is usually young girls and women that notice mostly smiles or winks or few giggles, never notice men reacting which is fine. just do this occasionally for fun, usually just regular cder

Karren H
06-02-2012, 06:05 PM
every time when I go out enfemme.... and I haven't been tared or feathered yet.

joank
06-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I was trimming trees and bushes at my yard and when I returned to the house and looked in the mirror I was wearing my very feminine woman's glasses. I had interacted with some neighbors (who nolonger live there) and wondered why the bigger than normal smiles from them (females).

Jennifer Soames
06-02-2012, 06:32 PM
i have told this before so i willkeep it brief. I wore these gorgeous panties under my jears and they have a ribbon at the back stitched to the waist. The ribbon hangs down maybe 6". Very cute. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, without me realising the ribbon was showing out of the top of my jeans waisteband. I had coffee and the woman next to me leaned over and said the ribbon from my panties was showing. I was so embarrassed, I just froze and buried my head in my paper after pushing it back down. When she left after her coffee she looked at me and said "Bye Sweety" and smiled. So nice.......

reb.femme
06-02-2012, 06:40 PM
every time when I go out enfemme.... and I haven't been tared or feathered yet.

At least if you do, you'll be able to 'shake your funky tail feather'. :heehee:
Apologies to Ray Charles for that!

I bent down to pick up the cat's tray, revealing my gorgeous pink mix Per Una knickers, in front of my brother-in-law. Nothing was said, but he had to have seen them as my jog bottoms were well down when I did this :o.

Rebecca x

nikkijo
06-02-2012, 06:50 PM
yep, today i got caught dressing like a guy... lol its definatly time to do laundry....

Kelley
06-02-2012, 07:05 PM
I wear panties 24/7, so while I was working out of town I went to a small local restaurant. They had four tables for two along a wall with a long bench seat against the wall and chairs on the otherside. When they took me to my table there was a couple seated at the end table, we walked past them to the other end and I bent over a little and slid onto the bench seat and could tell my shirt tail had come up in back. I looked over at the lady seated at the other end and she look me right in the eye and smiled. I knew she saw my pink panties! I just smiled back and she went back to her dinner.

Kathy4ever
06-03-2012, 05:26 AM
Yea at work one day i had a womans engagement ring on. i totally forgot i had it on. I wear womans cloths all the time now. They are just not lacey. They are tank tops, racerback tanks, jean shorts, yoga pants, capris and many other casual wear cloths. I do want more fem tops to wear but am working on it. I luv this new sweater dress i got that I need pictures of. my only problem with the sweater dress is my luv handles that I'm working on getting rid of. My nephew saw my lacey thongs one day as i was doing some house work. The house just laughed and talked about floss underwear.

Cheryl T
06-03-2012, 05:31 AM
I wouldn't say I was "caught", but I did get some stares a few times when I was out wearing my Clarks mules with a 1.5" heel and pantyhose...I think they just liked my shoes.

DMichele
06-03-2012, 07:57 AM
I few years ago I encountered a couple that I hadn't seen for some time. Initially the wife and I hugged and I shook hands with her husband. After talking for some time, we repeated the hugging, only this time she discovered that I was wearing a bra. She gave a knowing smile. Several minutes later as I was leaving the checkout, our eyes met again and she gave me another knowing smile.

Oh well, life goes on. The sky didn't fall and I have been able to get up with vital signs and take nourishment every day since. CDing can be adventurous.

gender_blender
06-03-2012, 08:13 AM
It's all in your head. Clothing is clothing in public.

ronda
06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
yea some missionarys knock on my door one time i did a fast change of clothes but forgot the ear ring and bright red lip stick i was wearing none of them have ever knock at my door again that was about 5 years ago

shypaula
06-03-2012, 12:01 PM
I was talking on the phone to a customer one day. I don't remember how it came up but I made a joke about buying a new hat. She said "It's okay ......I know, and it's alright." ... Apparently the last time I made a delivery to her one of my shirt buttons had come undone and she had noticed the lace trim on my camisole. Thank god no one else did that day, any way the next time I saw her she told me she would love to go shopping with me as Paula sometime.
So far we've been out a couple of times to Pennington’s. She was a big help getting over my shyness of going out in public.

FemmeElastique
06-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I wore fingernail polish out a few times. I don't think anyone noticed. It's a bright red/orange color. But then I wore it out to go straight to the store to get fingernail polish remover.

tara t
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
i forgot to remove the nice wine femme sunglasses at a family gathering , i got a few comments about my hair and a few odd looks but did'nt pay ant heed untill i was leaving and looked in the mirror . it hasnt been mentioned since .
a customer in work commented once when he noticed tights. i was kneeling at the time and my overalls had lifted a bit at the ankles. we both agreed that the weather was so cold at the time you would wear anything to keep warm :) .
theres been a few times ive forgot the eyeliner at work too but do'nt think it was noticed .

UNDERDRESSER
06-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Well, I've been seen wearing panties, but "conservative" type. if challenged, I can claim them to be mens, of a "European" style. seriously, in a German locker room, they wouldn't be noticed. Other than that, i got caught once in the hot tub room at a condo building, i was wearing bikini bottoms and someone else came in. i got a look or two about that. They covered, but the style was something a little more, feminine than some of the sporting style ones I've worn to more public outings.

NathalieX66
06-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Unless it involves the jeopardy of losing your marriage/ relationship, or your job......who cares?

Lately these days, since my hair is brushing my shoulders, and most of my facial hair is gone, and I often wear earrings in guy mode, I look more gender ambiguous as of late. This is a very comfortable place for me. But a year ago, I looked like a very ordinary guy with short hair. My friends have seen my en femme photos, so there's no secret, and I have been treated great without any change to my friendships. People are too concered with paying their bills, and wondering how they are going to pay for their children's college education.
This is not a brag, but I have taken some heat for a while, and it has died down. Life is good, but crossing the gender line publically is something I struggle with it but I feel the fight is worth it. At least I know I am me and no one can take that away from me.

outhiking
06-03-2012, 10:59 PM
But then I wore it out to go straight to the store to get fingernail polish remover. I've always been a bit paranoid about that, but it looks like you pulled it off no problem.

Xandra
06-03-2012, 11:41 PM
I often wear women's tee-shirts and sunglasses; I get many compliments on the sunglasses, and only once did someone ask whether I was wearing a women's t-shirt.

TiffanyGreene
06-04-2012, 01:05 AM
This was the closest I ever came to being caught, without being caught. Several years ago, I came home from work late, my wife was sleeping on the couch. Usually my hearing is super sensitive. Well I didn't hear her get up and head to the bathroom, which is where I was. I had on the normal man jeans and man tee shirt. My wife had just bought some really cute high heel dressy sandals the week before, which I wanted to try on, so I did. I had also acquired a lipstick sample pack, and had on a VERY red shade of lipstick. I was standing there looking at the lipstick, wearing her high heels. She appeared, and all I could do was hug her quickly, and exited the bathroom before she could turn around. As far as I know, she didn't notice anything (like the sudden 3 inches taller I had grown). Good thing she didn't ask for a kiss! If she did notice, she didn't say anything. My heart was racing for at least 15 minutes afterward, and for whatever strange reason, I liked almost getting caught.

FrillyShelly
06-04-2012, 08:38 AM
I went away for a week out west for work, of course I used the opportunity for a bit of dressup & to grow my nails out a bit beforehand. I shaped & buffed them to a brilliant shine and put some brilliant pink polish on them too.

Well, I remembered to take the polish off when I came back to the office, but they were still nicely shaped & buffed beautifully..... of course the Receptionist noticed & remarked how beautiful my nails were. She asked if I polished them & how I took care of them etc etc how great it was that a man looked after his nails she just kept ON & ON............ nearly died !!!

Shelly

Richelle423
06-04-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm about to get caught wearing panties and yoga pants at any moment now when my SO comes home from work. haha

Xandra
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Some great stories...

I should also mention the time someone in a store saw the colorful bracelet I had on my wrist under my jacket as I went to sign a receipt. Clean forgot it was there. I just smiled!

Rebecca Star
06-04-2012, 11:10 PM
I answered the door once in bare feet, forgetting I had nail polish on. It was just some guy selling pay TV. The look on his face was priceless. Though, when I closed the door the meltdown started. From then on, I made sure if I was wearing n/p I throw socks on.

I should also mention the time someone in a store saw the colorful bracelet I had on my wrist under my jacket as I went to sign a receipt. Clean forgot it was there. I just smiled!

In male mode I wear leather (unisex) bracelets and other stuff on my right wrist; popular with the younger crowd these days. That whole metrosexual thing is accepted these days. ;)

joanna4
06-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I wore girl's arm warmers out before. Last time was at a shopping mall.

Jennifer W
06-05-2012, 08:08 AM
I wouldn't say exactly "caught." I went shopping one day last week in just a camisole and girls jeans. It was quite obvious with the thin spaghetti straps that I wasn't wearing a guy's top! The girly jeans had buttons on the back pockets so that was rather obvious too!

girlfan
06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
I go to opertunity shops here in New Zealand ,I always go fully underdressed,sometimes with girls shoes,and occasionally with ladies slacks and a blouse,,I make it fairly obvious that I am shopping for female clothing ,Its really good when one of the ladies serving notices that you have perfume on and comments about it .
I have had some slightly negative experiences but mostly very posative ,some ladies being encouraging ,one in particular used to save up things for me skirts ,nities etc and send me into the changing room to try them on, sadly she had a disabled son and left that shop to care for him.
I actually enjoy being caught in certain situations ie op shops ,and as it provdes me with a constant supply of vintage ladies clothes and foundations and flouncy 60's nightgowns I will continue to shop there,,a pair of male shorts costs me $20 dollars ,,,i can buy a couple of pairs of pantyhose control knickers nylon granny knickers and a full slip and still have change.

Stacey Summer
06-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Yes. Just a month or so ago. I went to see my family and had a makeover done by a friend of my g/f. She put on this gorgeous shade of pink nail varnish. The next morning my g/f and I really wanted a fry-up. However I REALLY didn't want to take it off my nails. She convinced me to go anyway. I hid my hands up my coat sleeves all the way to the cafe. There were a couple sitting a few seats down and I'm sure the bloke saw my nails at one point. He didn't say anything, didn't even react.

Noemi
06-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Well this is who we are.
I live alone and am always dressed.
I must say I under dress all the time and have not been caught.
The last time I was caught was by my Mom, who used to periodically and randomly raid my room. I hated her for that, but hey I was going through her stuff and wearing it too, so maybe she was just on a repo mission.
What about when you see her wearing something that you were wearing a few days earlier...Or I would go through her stuff and see that she took back that light blue front close bra that I had been wearing.
I do not wear any ones clothes but own now that I am all grown up.

Who else could I share this with but you all. I am glad there is this place.
Thank you very much.

Noemi

Amy Lynn3
06-05-2012, 07:51 PM
My grown son came by the other day and when I opened the door he looked down and said "nice toes Dad". I forgot I was not wearing socks.

A sales person knocked on my door some years ago. I was taking a nap with a pink girdle and stockings on. The storm door was closed, but he just stood there looking at me through the glass and I opened the door dressed that way. He never said a word about it. He just wanted to make a sale.

A guy friend of mine felt my back the other day and felt my bra strap. I did not want to explain, so I said it was a new back brace and left.

I have more stories, but you get the picture....I'm not to good in stealth mode.

Jodi M
06-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Ooops! I spent last Friday shopping enfemme. Had a wonderful day. Anyways after coming home I went back into drab and decided to go out in boy mode. I went to a local mall and visited several stores interacting with the SA's, went to the very busy mens room and the food court. Upon getting back to my car and looking in the mirror I realized that I was still wearing my rather bright red lipstick from earlier in the day. People had to have noticed it but no one said any thing or even showed any reaction that I can remember. I didn't bump into anyone I knew so no harm no foul I guess.

Davi
06-06-2012, 11:35 AM
That's so funny, Jodi! So that tells me, when we think we haven't been noticed, we may be just fooling ourselves. No one could have missed that bright red lipstick, but everyone was either too polite or afraid to say anything, or just didn't care. I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought a coffee creamer and lipstick. I had on lipstick, foundation, mascara, eye-shadow in male mode. Hoped it wasn't too noticeable from a distance. A guy in the next line was scowling at me, soI assume he could.make out my make-up. But the cashier was friendly and polite, so sometimes we just may never know. Hugs, girls! Davi

CONSUELO
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
After some traumatic incidents when I was very young and was caught wearing my sister's slip I became very sensitive to the embarrassment of being caught. Then I realised that most people are unaware of things around them and it helps if you just brazen it out. I wear panties always and I go to the local Y and just change into my gym kit or my speedos as naturally as possible. If someone is really interested then let them ogle. I have no interest in watching others undress and in checking out what they wear. It's just clothes and it doesn't matter. I was at Gatwick airport once and a TV passed me in the departure lounge. Interesting as she would have had to go through security and check in while dressed and she obviously didn't care about it and neither did anyone else. I've been "caught" going for the paper in a nightgown that was poorly covered, or forgetting that my nails were painted when I was wearing sandals. It only matters if you show embarrassment as that triggers embarrassment and discomfort and consequently bad reactions in others.

gigififi
06-06-2012, 01:11 PM
I remember not long after my SO told me a fetish of his was to CD when i asked him what turned him on. I was in shock for a bit but the curiosity got the best of me so i asked him to bring his items for me to see. Well a few days later i came home unexpectedly and saw CDPheobe dressed up partially. A bit of a shock to me whom it was new to but got over it. Here i am now doing "her" makeup and taking pics of us.

Aylineira
06-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I wore my padded bra to work one day because since it was a Friday before a big holiday weekend, not many people would be at work that day. I sit in my office cubicle and what do you know, a young office lady comes into my area to actually do some work. I quickly throw on my jacket to hide the uh hills but I am certain she has found me out. Luckily for me she didn't seem to notice (or at least she certainly acted like she didn't) and went on her way.

pantynhoseman
06-06-2012, 05:36 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose 24/7. I even wear suntan pantyhose with shorts during the summer. I get some strange looks sometimes, but most never notice.

Xandra
06-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose 24/7. I even wear suntan pantyhose with shorts during the summer. I get some strange looks sometimes, but most never notice.

I suspect I have lived a sheltered life. Just what are "suntan pantyhose"? :)

ThereseW
06-06-2012, 11:35 PM
I had been on a week long business trip to the UK and came home with bright red nail polish on my toes. I took a long shower after the flight and was toweling off when I heard my wife coming into the bathroom. All I could think of to do was to drop the towel onto my feet, stand there naked and have a conversation about my trip! It was a very close call, and I've been careful about nail polish ever since!

Bosco27
06-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Doesn't count if the person already knows about it. lol
I'm about to get caught wearing panties and yoga pants at any moment now when my SO comes home from work. haha

scarlett
06-07-2012, 01:19 AM
I suspect I have lived a sheltered life. Just what are "suntan pantyhose"? :)

You need to get out more. "Suntan" is a color of pantyhose. Darker than "nude".

Tesanterin
06-07-2012, 03:39 AM
I often underdress and on the particular day was wearing bra, corset and panties under my drab, which consisted off a shirt and sweatshirt on top. I had to go to the hairdressers, who is the most attractive gorgeous lady, she asked as it was quite warm in the salon if I wanted to take off my sweatshirt. Without thinking I pulled it off over my head, which in turnlifted my shirt revelaing all of my underwear below.
I wished whe ground would open up and swallow me up, she just nodded and said "Nice colour". It turns out on a previous occasion she had put a hand on my shoulder and felt a bra strap underneath and thought I might be a dresser.
Anyway now she is my confidant and we often discuss clothes, make up etc

Polly Sharp
06-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Have you ever inadvertently revealed an item of women’s clothing or jewelry in public when you didn’t intend to?
I've had the same stock answer to this question for several years - it's not "womans" clothing, it's MY clothing... :-)

It does not matter to me if it's a pair of panties that have been spotted under male jeans, or of I'm answering the door wearing a dress - I bought them, their my items of clothing.

I stopped being paranoid about who saw what many years ago. My parents discovered my stash, and got rid for me. I was obviously very unhappy about this and rebelled by buying more. I would go out wearing panties, tights, bra and often a slip under male clothing. I don't recall ever having any problems with anyone noticing, because I wasn't looking around to see if anyone did - I just carried on doing whatever I was doing. Anything else would not be normal behaviour and I've always told myself, act normal and nobody will even notice.

There have been times when I have been shopping for clothing and the sales assistants have worked out that I was looking for myself. I just don't try to hide it, but I don't make it obvious either. There was one time where I got talking to one female assistant in particular, I was going in her store perhaps once a month, and she wanted me to move in with her to share wardrobes as I was buying a lot of the same items she did - not that I knew that when I selected them. I had to apologise and say I didn't think my wife would like that. Not to upset the assistant, but she obviously was.

It's not that I don't care, I do, but what it it to anyone else what I choose to buy or wear? If I feel more comfortable in thinner panties than the male stuff then that's my choice, the same way as some girls choose to wear male briefs and jeans. Nobody says anything to them about crossdressing.

The only thing I am concious of is that I would not want to attract the wrong type of attention when out and about. If I've been somewhere en femme then I am usually wearing a wig, makeup, heels and carrying a bag to complete the illusion. No point being in bloke mode, walking around in a top and skirt and inviting problems. Act sensible, anticipate potential reaction and just wear what you feel comfortable in. Behind the doors of my own home I can wear a skirt quite happily. Because of the way some people react, I wouldn't go out shopping wearing a skirt. Common sense I guess.

danielletorresani
06-07-2012, 10:24 AM
I've been caught by pics on my computer, but I've never been caught red-handed. I'm glad, too...that would be pretty awkward for me.