PDA

View Full Version : i have seen some thing on hear

lori m crawford
06-02-2012, 05:37 PM
i have read all of the ? ask about dressing an being out i have not for a long time but wen i read that one of you gets a complent or like going in a dressing rom or bath rom an have no problum so if you look that good an a women has not a thing to say i think your passing i know a women wood know not a man an if he dose treat you as a women an maby dont know it is a big plus a women can tell most men cant so if a women does not care then i think you are doing what you was after to started out to do being a women yes ther jirks out women an men but from the ones that go out most dont know or care how or what your wearing as long as you mind your one biss :)

Persephone
06-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Well, Lori, different than what a number of members here seem to think, I do believe that it is possible to pass. I apparently do it all the time. For example, I am a member of a women's gym and I routinely get into conversations with the other women. Besides being at the gym, once a month or more we get together as a fairly large group to celebrate each other's birthdays, and so on.

Some on here would say that I am being "read" as a man in women's clothes but that the other women just accept me. Well, maybe that does happen sometimes, but you cannot convince me that out of the dozens of women that I am with every day not one of them would be upset or would call me out about it.

What does it take? It takes a lot of blessings! A reasonable body size (I'm 5' 6-1/2" tall), an incredible spouse who accepts me, and about 60 years of learning, practice, manners, and so on.

Now watch as those who cannot, or who are not willing, to put in the effort, jump down my throat and say that what I do every day is impossible!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Vickie_CDTV
06-03-2012, 04:30 AM
One may or may not pass in the ladies' room, it might just be the women read you and didn't care, or one might be able to raise just enough doubt in others' minds they don't question it. I don't pass, so I use an unisex or single user restroom whenever possible.

Rebecca Star
06-03-2012, 05:01 AM
I am a member of a women's gym

I'm happy for you, I really am that you have the confidence to go out en femme and pass. However, joining a women's only gym, in my opinion is going way too far and crossing a BIG boundry. Frankly, I find it disrespectful to all the GG's who are members of this gym.

Ladies join women only gyms for varied reasons, including religious reasons too. If you ever got found out not only would you get kicked out but you may find a nice law suit and maybe the police knocking at your door too.

What about the GG members? How would that effect them. Knowing a guy has invaded their private domain, worse probably been changing etc...etc in their presence... Seriously, passing in a public is cool but this, it's wjust plain wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Also the owners of this gym. It could ruin their business. There could be far reaching issues.

Sorry but I think what your doing is irrasponsible and very selfish.

jillleanne
06-03-2012, 05:49 AM
Well, Lori, different than what a number of members here seem to think, I do believe that it is possible to pass. I apparently do it all the time. For example, I am a member of a women's gym and I routinely get into conversations with the other women. Besides being at the gym, once a month or more we get together as a fairly large group to celebrate each other's birthdays, and so on.

Some on here would say that I am being "read" as a man in women's clothes but that the other women just accept me. Well, maybe that does happen sometimes, but you cannot convince me that out of the dozens of women that I am with every day not one of them would be upset or would call me out about it.

What does it take? It takes a lot of blessings! A reasonable body size (I'm 5' 6-1/2" tall), an incredible spouse who accepts me, and about 60 years of learning, practice, manners, and so on.

Now watch as those who cannot, or who are not willing, to put in the effort, jump down my throat and say that what I do every day is impossible!

Hugs,
Persephone.

lol, love the waiver at the end of your post. I too blend with gg's but in my case, yes, they all know I am tg but care not. Works for me and that's all that matters in the big picture.

gender_blender
06-03-2012, 08:07 AM
I pass without makeup and without trying. The difference was starting hormones very young. Subtle feminine appearance habits like waxing eyebrows and moisturizing help this regular occurence as well.

Persephone
06-03-2012, 03:54 PM
However, joining a women's only gym, in my opinion is going way too far and crossing a BIG boundry. Frankly, I find it disrespectful to all the GG's who are members of this gym.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, Rebecca, and I respect your opinion on that issue.

In general I do not use any changing rooms. I arrive dressed and go home to shower and change. Most of the women at my gym seem to do the same.

Would you see it the same way if I regarded myself as TS rather than CD/TG? In that case, would it make a difference if I were pre-op or post-op?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Eryn
06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm happy for you, I really am that you have the confidence to go out en femme and pass. However, joining a women's only gym, in my opinion is going way too far and crossing a BIG boundry. Frankly, I find it disrespectful to all the GG's who are members of this gym.

How is it disrespectful? It would seem to be a considerable compliment to go to considerable trouble to join such a gym simply because Persephone feels more comfortable among people of similar mindset. She's certainly not going there to be a voyeur.

If you ever got found out not only would you get kicked out but you may find a nice law suit and maybe the police knocking at your door too.

Actually, no. That has already been decided by the courts in California and gender-segregation at gyms was declared to be illegal. What we call "women's only" are gyms *marketed* to women, but they cannot discriminate. I've no idea why you think that we would face "the police knocking" at our doors. Is CDing actually against the law in Oz?