PDA

View Full Version : Two weeks and missing it!!!!!!!

Chazity
06-02-2012, 08:32 PM
I've. Had to stop being in dress for a couple of months, but I don't think I will make it can anyone give me some advise ....please!!!!!!!

outhiking
06-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Underdress. You can even choose some drab colored bikini or hip-hugger panities that will look like "speedo" underwear if your nervous about possible exposure. It's not perfect, but can help keep you on an even keel. I find that if I stop CD'ing, the thought of doing it begins to consume me and soon it's all I think about. Good luck.

Tina B.
06-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Not sure why you can't dress, so can't recommend anything. I've been known to get up and dress in the wee hours of the morning, when nothing else was available.
And as out hiking says,under dressing always helps. Of course there is always the old grin and bear it theory, it works for some, short term anyways.
Tina B.

RADER
06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Yes: I under dress 24-7, with panties and fem jeans. You cannot tell them from guy jeans,
The ones I have, have the classic 5 pockets like men jeans have, so why not try that
until you can dress for real.
Rader

kimdl93
06-04-2012, 08:37 AM
What's the obstacle?

Chazity
06-04-2012, 10:05 PM
To Kim... I'm in a band and we are booked for a month and a half and as man I look better with facial hair,so more my own fault

sterling12
06-05-2012, 12:21 AM
So, what your saying is that you can't be completely Gurly, do The Makeup, be out of The Closet, and on The Street. But, you only have The Gig and Rehearsals a few hours out of the 24 hour day. You can go shopping! You can buy some stuff to anticipate about, for when you get home. Even if you have a Roommate in your Motel Room, you can do that. Just stick your new things in The Suitcase. (locking it of course!)

If it's just The Facial Hair that's stopping you, so what if you look better, (more macho?) with a beard. "Rock Stars" are always trying on new looks, (except heavy metal bands that just look like tired middle-aged men as they try to recreate "The Magic" on Tour). Heck, nothing says you have to retain that beard and 'stache!

OK, problem solved! Please give us something harder for next time....we like a challenge.

Peace and Love, Joanie

jillleanne
06-05-2012, 05:40 AM
So what's the issue with a C and W band in drag? Go for it. People don't come to look at you, they come to listen to you.

Mollyanne
06-05-2012, 06:48 AM
When I can't dress (which is almost never) I wear my panties and pantyhose or thigh highs. It works for me and gives me more incentive to fully dress as soon as I can.

Molly

zenerabird
06-05-2012, 07:11 AM
I couldn't do that even if I wanted to (which I don't). I don't have any men's pants or shoes in my closet. Socks are almost all ladies too. Like the others said, underdress. No one will know. Maybe a pair of skinny jeans. They're pretty androgynous these days.

Beverley Sims
06-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Are you just trying to attract attention.
Take a bag of clothes and change in one of the stalls provided in a shopping center.
Careful how you are dressed when coming out.:)

Jennifer W
06-05-2012, 08:15 AM
I have trouble going two days, never mind two weeks! Underdressing is the best way for me.