PDA

View Full Version : New Update

darcyann
11-12-2005, 07:27 AM
Hello

Sorry all have not been on alot in the past month or so been busy and thinking about my life. Have not spoken to the soon to be ex(was told by my shrink not to). Life is to short to worry about that. So I decided to take life by the butt and kick it. I have been working love my job have to say they are the neatest people to work around and they are fun. As for moving out of parents well been buying the stuff I need you know T.v. Couch bes etc etc. It has been a expense, but working at Wal Mart i get that big 10% discount it helps. I am planning to move out on my own at the end of December or first part of January. Will probalbly not talk to you all until I get a computer(to expesive for me right now, any ideas were to get a decent price computer let me know) So life is grand I am still dressing off and on, but once I move out I plan to do more. Thanks to all that have supported me.

Love

Darcy Ann

Jamie M
11-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Good to see you back again Darcy , sounds like you're really starting to put the past behind you and get on with life again . Good on you and wish you all the best for the upcoming move .Keep on with the positive thoughts :thumbsup:

:gh:

Adrianne
11-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi Darcyann, i hope it all goes well when you get your own place, i wish you all the best.

Kayla Smith
11-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi DarcyAnn,:)

I am glad to hear that you are getting things in your life back together, I can help you with finding an inexspensive computer. PM if you are interrested sis.

Shannon
11-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi Darcy,
I can certainly relate to your experiences. I separated more than 5 years ago, and divorced about 3 years now. My shrink and attorney both told me not to talk to my soon-to-be ex. I had to get an apartment, buy a lot of new things until we could settle on property disposition. It is an emotional and financial drain, and can be discouraging and frustrating at times -- the uncertainly of when and how things will be finalized and "what happens to me next?"
And you know what, it turned out to be the best thing I could possibly have done for myself. I started to grow and learn about myself. I started to figure things out -- how I reacted to situations, what I really wanted -- what was "me" and not "us" or "her".
I hope you can experience positive growth and renewal from this Darcy. Best wishes.

Emily Ann Brown
11-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Way to go Darcy !!!!!!

Emily Ann

darcyann
11-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Hello

Thanks all that means so much. I have gotten alot of support out here in New Mexico. But truthly I have gotten most of my advice through these boards and people on here that have pm me. Again thanks to everyone that has helped me.

Love

Darcy Ann

cathy b
11-15-2005, 07:08 AM
been there done that sounds like you got a handle on it. from here it will only get better. you might fined a used comp. i got by for 2 years that way.

Wendy me
11-15-2005, 07:19 AM
good to hear from you good luck you might think abought a dell thay are always running them for cheap money to start...

Veronica E. Scott
11-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Hello Darcyann

I know what you are going through can't be easy verry emotional and full of uncertainty hope everything works out fot the best. Just remember chin up chest out and don't forgrt the wiggle.