PDA

View Full Version : Omg...... outed myself....

Ravin_nightshade
06-03-2012, 07:23 AM
OK so I had a great day at work. Wore panties and a bra for my whole shift and because my So isn't comfortable with it I took them off before I got home. When I got home we had a house full of people. I had forgotten that we where throwing a party (I love parties). So one of my friends found out that I use to wear eyeliner (before i married my SO). So the first thing he said to me is "don't you notice?" He was wearing eyeliner! Then he said you look unacceptable and drug me to the ladies room so that I could put on eyeliner. When I came out two of the GG asked if they could do my nails(by this time I've had 4 Irish car bombs) so he said yes as did I. Then is started
yapping and told everyone that I'm a CD....... to my surprise everyone was more then OK with it.

So I got 4 hours of sleep and I'm going to work with nail polish on. But atleast I got to of load my dark passenger (I've been carrying for 25my years.) One of the GG has a ton of people in her family that CD.

Well off to work

prettytoes
06-03-2012, 07:57 AM
What an amazing story! Great to hear that it went so well for you. I am also closeted, nobody other than my SO knows about my dressing. I think most of my friends and family would also be pretty open-minded about it...it's the few that may not be so open-minded that keep me from "exposing" my true self.

Tina B.
06-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Since your SO doesn't care for it, what was her reaction to your being outted? Nice that the friends where cool either way.
Tina B.

Ravin_nightshade
06-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Well my SO seemed OK with it and seemed to really like the eyeliner. I guess ill have to keep every up to date as I haven't really talked with her about it. We have discussed me telling people and she seemed to think it was a good idea for me to let it out (thosebut that was 8a months ago).

Beverley Sims
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Quite often an acceptable outing by others is a turning point for SO's.
I can only hope for you.

kimdl93
06-04-2012, 08:41 AM
thats one way to come out!

ronda
06-04-2012, 09:16 AM
sounds like a great way to come out amoung friends and with people that want dress you up lots of fun
prettytoes in my years as a crossdresser i have found that more people know then i think i found that a guy that i only ever saw in full drap never even had panties on around him told my wife that i dressed