PDA

View Full Version : istanbul

sissy_spacey
06-03-2012, 08:39 AM
i don't know if this is the right place to post that but i thought that it could be like an event cause nothing related my city could be here.
so if you knows any gus, friends of yours etc or anyhow you hear that someone gonna visit istanbul pls make a contact with me :)))

RADER
06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
As for a trip to Istanbul, well it would take a lot more than a tank of gas, witch is my limit. LOL
Rader

darla_g
06-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome. Are you a crossdresser there? why don't you tell us about it.

docrobbysherry
06-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I've been to Istanbul and Turkey a number of times, Sissy. Even purchased a couple of belly dancer outfits there. But, would I ever wear them there? NOT A CHANCE!

After u have 10 posts, you'll be a full fledged member. Which means u can visit most of the forums and sent messages to others. I suggest u try to get known here rather than try to actually meet members. As, there may not be many near u!

Alice B
06-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Was teher a year ago. Too bad I did not know of your presence. Abyway. Welcome.

Cynthia Anne
06-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi Sissy! Come on in and tell us a little more about yourself! I'm sure you will make friends here! Hugs!

Lorileah
06-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Just the other night I met a man who was from Istanbul. He had nothing but great things to say about it and I have to admit it was not even on any list I would ever have to go visit let alone crossdress. However he told such great stories about how the city is so beautiful and welcoming. If I would ever travel to that area, Istanbul would be on my list.

welcome to the forum

Barbara Ella
06-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Work with a fellow from Istanbul, wonderful guy. Welcome to the forum, tell us a bit about yourself.

Barbara

Alice_cl
06-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Any advice for CD activities there. I am flying tomorrow, and I am excited about CDing, besides hotel fun. Any recommendations for friendly places, restaurants and bars?
Any friend out there for a meetup?

xoxo

Ali

Kate Simmons
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I'll keep that in mind Hon. That's Istanbul, not Constantinople right? Hey couldn't resist that one. Blame it on "They Might Be Giants". :heehee: Be good. ;):)

Foxglove
06-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Istanbul is one place I've always wanted to visit. The St. Sophia (or whatever it's called these days) has always been a must-see for me. Alas! haven't made it yet, and I don't know when I will.

But I'd echo the others and ask you to give us an idea what it's like for TG people there.

Best wishes, Annabelle

RainyNightGirl
06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
I went to Istanbul once, bought a royal blue belly dancers costume in the Grand Bazaar....now if only I could find it......and then fit into it.....my goodness my last trip on the Bospherus was a long time ago.

Welcome to the forum Sissy!

Hugs
Natasha

rochy1
07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey! I'm going to be in Istanbul from July 27th-31st. Would be fun to go out "en femme" there, but I wouldn't dare do it alone!
Steffi

Beverley Sims
07-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Istanbul, Constantinople, It is on my bucket list.
Welcome to the forum Sissy.