PDA

View Full Version : your defining moment

natacsha
06-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi Girls! So I was just thinking...what is your favorite part about being dressed up?? The answer may be different for many because some may love how their SO is a part of it and partakes in outings and such. that may be what you love..someone else who is single may enjoy how a certain outfit makes them feel...others may feel like their favorite part of dressing up may be putting on make-up. and so on. Is there any particular part you love about dressing up most?

I love being able to get dollled up and marvel at the transformation. The feeling is indescribable and I absolutely love it!! :daydreaming:

Antoinette
06-04-2012, 03:30 AM
I love being able to get dollled up and marvel at the transformation. The feeling is indescribable and I absolutely love it!! :daydreaming:

Same here for me. Once the make up and wig comes on I become another person (pretty much my other half, lol) It feels great. It doesn't matter who I am with or where I'm going. Just looking sexy and actually blending in is what makes it worth it.

Beverley Sims
06-04-2012, 04:07 AM
When I can successfully change identities and not see the one I left behind on the makeover.

WyrmQueen
06-04-2012, 04:10 AM
I love the attention hot men give me. LOL.

Cheryl T
06-04-2012, 07:22 AM
I love being ME!
I always feel so right, so much that I belong.

Kate Simmons
06-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Mostly for myself it comes after I am dressed Nat. With the interaction and acceptance of who I am with my friends and others and of course enjoying it when I dance.:)

Tina B.
06-04-2012, 10:42 AM
I love that feeling of contentment I get when I'm dressed, it makes me feel like I'm a whole person, not just the part most see.
Tina B.

Tracii G
06-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Being able to leave one gender and present as another.
I feel blessed to be able to experience life form both sides.

Debra Russell
06-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Being able to leave one gender and present as another.
I feel blessed to be able to experience life form both sides.

As tracii said and a release from male chores, a completness and serenity in gender expression................Debra

Stephanie47
06-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I love it when Stephanie pushes her twin brother out of the way for the day. Once I have slipped into a dress, heels and appropriate undergarments and hosiery I feel totally relaxed. It is a warm feeling I cannot achieve on my male side. Peace and serenity. No stress. As a male I do feel relaxed when doing male activities and especially when wearing cut off jeans, tee shirt and barefooted.

Today, my wife asked me to change the sheets on the bed. Of course, that chore is done a la June Cleaver, sun dress, heels, etc.

WyrmQueen
06-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I love it when Stephanie pushes her twin brother out of the way for the day. Once I have slipped into a dress, heels and appropriate undergarments and hosiery I feel totally relaxed. It is a warm feeling I cannot achieve on my male side. Peace and serenity. No stress. As a male I do feel relaxed when doing male activities and especially when wearing cut off jeans, tee shirt and barefooted.

Today, my wife asked me to change the sheets on the bed. Of course, that chore is done a la June Cleaver, sun dress, heels, etc.

I thought I was the only one who refers to both my boy side and my girl side as twin brothers and sisters. Glad to hear I'm not alone.

RADER
06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
I guess it is the moment when you put on the last idem and zip it or button it up.
It feels like you finished a change over into the helm of a different world, a different
persona, a different person who you have just become.
I place where you do not want to leave, but eventually have to take off.
It makes me sad to admit it, but getting undress can be a bummer.
Rader

natacsha
06-04-2012, 02:29 PM
You are all too CUTE!! I really enjoy hearing how people feel when they feel....well, whatever it is you feel when you get dressed. I have really come to appreciate the complexity involved in this. It isn't really anything anyone can put a finger on and that's the thing! For me, when I listen to a certain song I like, often times I can't always make out what the exact lyrics are and I could go years without knowing and still enjoy the song. The moment I finally understand what the heel they're saying, my interest for the song tends to diminish. I have no clue what the lyrics are to my song. it just keeps playing and playing!! lol I don't know if I want to know. Like it really matters though? I enjoy the mystery behind it but my logical and rational side is always seeking for answers. I guess I should've titled this, "your un-defining moment"?? XOXOXOX

natacsha
06-04-2012, 02:33 PM
It makes me sad to admit it, but getting undress can be a bummer.
Rader

Yes it is a bummer...to think that you put all that effort in for few hours of pleasure?? Days, sometimes weeks go by building it up and then you get to finally let go and dress up all the way for a few hours and then the fun is over. But this is a happy post so no bummer!! K? lol XOXOXO

Jilmac
06-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Seeing as how I'm bald in male mode, I think putting on one of my many wigs puts the finishing touch to my feminization. Combined with all the other facets of dressing, the hair is what gives me my final satisfaction.