PDA

View Full Version : Wife did my makeup Saturday night :)

CDPheobe
06-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes people my wife finally did my makeup. We hung out, talked and had no kids wih us. It was a much needed time to have husband/wife time without kids. We also bought a couple of mini skirts for me which I wore I love my girls but do need a break. My wife took pics with and without me. Those to be posted soon.

Beverley Sims
06-04-2012, 09:32 AM
What a great relationship.
I hope it endures.

Being Paige
06-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Sounds like you had a great night! Nice to hear that your wife has taken time to spend some quality time with you.

kimdl93
06-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a lively way to spend a Saturday nite!

Amy R Lynn
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Stories like this give us single "ladies" hope that there is a woman out there for us!

darla_g
06-04-2012, 10:45 AM
always love to hear about a supportive SO. looking forward to the pictures

Tracii G
06-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Sounds like a fun night great that you SO was supporting you.

Stephanie47
06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm envious. Cherish that lovely woman.

CDPheobe
06-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I forgot to add that when my SO and I do go out as a couple (me en fem) she said she would love to do some of the ladies on these forums makeup if we by chance get to hang out with other like minded :)

Cynthia Anne
06-04-2012, 03:40 PM
That is great Pheobe! I hope you have many more wonderful nights! Hugs!

Jill Devine
06-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Stories like this give us single "ladies" hope that there is a woman out there for us!

Yes there's hope. My wife took me high heel shopping for my birthday gift. She even distracted the SA in the store so I could try on the heels without me been seen (I was in drab). She's a keeper.

And she wasn't always so accepting. Yes it has been 15 years of progress but there is always hope.
:-)

Alice B
06-04-2012, 05:35 PM
I agree. What a great wife. It had to be fun and comfortable to share such intimate time.

CDPheobe
06-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Was a great night just us two sharing. I had a blast.

Tara D. Rose
06-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Was a great night just us two sharing. I had a blast.
aaww, this is a beautiful story. This is how cd husbands and wives should be in a perfect world. This story makes me smile. I love the sharing and the acceptance and of the closeness. It does bring husband and wife so much closer. Sometimes it can be the other way around too. My wife used to love for me to cut her hair while I was dressed only in my black male thongs, and listen to her troubles and joys of life. We used to laugh that I could make a lot of money by being the black thong wearing male hair cutter.
L&R..............Tara

a1stephie
06-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Seriously, I think half of the world's problems could be solved if women let us get all femmed up and do girly things together...sigh, so pleased for you - this is a level so many of us aspire to reach!

Jillian Faith
06-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Seriously, I think half of the world's problems could be solved if women let us get all femmed up and do girly things together...sigh, so pleased for you - this is a level so many of us aspire to reach!

Stephie I agree 100%

RADER
06-05-2012, 12:18 PM
You are a lucky person; you wife knows how to put on make-up.
My wife is OK with me dressing, but she admits she is not that good with make-up.
She says that I should ask her daughter, she does hair etc., but I am not ready to
come out of my closet as yet.
I asked her to have her daughter teach her, then she could teach me.
Well My wife has memory issues, she can not remember the day of the week.
So unless I sat their and took notes. Who know's, that might be a way out.
Rader

Eryn
06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Pheobe, it sounds like you had a great time! Isn't it fun to share our femme sides with a supportive spouse?

Of course, not every spouse is an expert with makeup or enjoys using it. Sometimes we just have to go through an accelerated adolescence and learn to do our own! :)

Rachel Morley
06-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Wives that support and participate are so awesome! Lucky you! :)

CDPheobe
06-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Well I uploaded pics in the appropriate thread so feel free to check them out. Lol.