PDA

View Full Version : What to do at work?

Katehall
06-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I have been wearing panties to work almost every day. Recently I have progressed to thigh highs and a bra. But now I'm getting to the point that I NEED more to feel fulfilled. Any ideas? Realistic please.

NathalieX66
06-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Your occupation is irrelevant.
You have a feminine side.
Same with truck drivers and lawyers.

Krista Doll
06-04-2012, 10:33 PM
I don't know what You do for work but have You thought about painting Your toes only You will know but it might help for something different.

jamie-upstate
06-04-2012, 10:46 PM
There are a lot of woman's slacks that you could wear most people would never know.

celeste26
06-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Part and parcel of any logical answer is just how far do you intend to go? If your interest is as a CD then keep everything out of sight and covered up. If your interest is as a TS and you want to go all the way through SRS surgery, then another answer would be more apropos. Some sort of eventual change will become necessary.

The problem is that as CD's it is just another form of hobby (well sort of) and how many of the other folks at your work insist on bringing their hobbies to work with them?

If on the other hand it is part of your "being" and you have a demand to express some inner need, some sort of accommodation might be made. But expecting them to instantly accept whatever you change into is unrealistic at best. Gradual changes, subtly made will win them over slowly until it becomes something everyone there just knows you are that way and it is second nature to them at that point. There are far too many factors to know from here just how that might be done. I truly believe that making changes without confrontation is always the better way.

Kate Simmons
06-05-2012, 07:32 AM
It sounds like the clothing items are acting as surrogates to express your inner feelings. You have to be careful. This is a physiological process that will take you over if you are not in control. You need to logically plan what you intend to do and what your goal is. Remember, to women, these are just clothes.To many of us they become vehicles to express our feelings.:)

nikki in hose
06-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Katehall, you can take it as far as you want. I recently started wearing high heels and pantyhose to work on a daily basis. I have not gotten any of the super positive comments that I get on the boards from my co-workers but noone has anything negative. When I am asked about it I just tell them 'because I can' or 'I'm just ahead of the fashion curve'. Please bear in mind I have an office job, which I have been at for years, and my friends I have known for years as well. I know for me making my feminine attire a part of my daily wardrobe is going to be a slow process but I got heels and hose out of the way ;) . I hope this helps you and others with your decision as to your next step.

Sara Jessica
06-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Keeping it as simple as possible, you have to define if this is some sort of want versus an actual need.

And you also need to come to terms with whether you are fully prepared for the outside world to know this about you. It's one thing to underdress (although running around in a bra, they probably already know so the point might be moot), yet another to present in female clothing on a daily basis.

Remember the expression about the genie, once she is out of the bottle...

Beverley Sims
06-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Wear womens jeans and shirts, I personally do not wear a bra at work.
All the rest is androgynous.

Cynthia Anne
06-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Be yourself and enjoy it! Just don't go against company policy! Hugs!

gender_blender
06-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Adhere to the dress code in femininely androgynous workplace clothing. Grow out your hair and pluck your eyebrows.

Kaitlyn Michele
06-05-2012, 10:01 AM
I don't know what your job is like, but don't be foolish about pursuing a fetish or increasing the riskiness of dressing......there is no chance it will help your career, and a big chance it hurts it..even in a generally accepting place...

...if you are starting to feel more of a need to express yourself do it outside of work first.....once you do it at work, its done...if you feel this is about your identity then you need to do more than just show up at work in high heels..

i'm always amazed at how people think work is anything other than work........unemployement is like 50billion percent in the US...give them one reason and you are gone...

it's not fair, its not right, its not PC of me to say...but work is work

kimdl93
06-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Can you find fulfillment of your interests/needs outside of the workplace?

Stephanie47
06-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Be realistic. How are your co workers with alternate lifestyles? You may be protected by state laws and municipal codes. However, what are the consequences of asserting any of your rights? Kim probably has said it all. But, if you're going to add something you may want to consider a camisole. I just bought a very nice nylon camisole by Velrose to wear with a pair of pettipanties by Velrose which come down to just above the knee. So, that means when underdressing a panty to keep the family jewels in place, a long pair of pettipanties, a camisole, a bra without breast enhancements, and thigh highs. All I need to add would be a dress and heels. I do slip in a breast enhancement while driving, but, take them out before entering a store. Now I am retired and this is for my personal enjoyment. I would never go further if I was working than a plain pair of nylon panties. When I did underdress on the job, I wore black or navy panties because the color usually matched my pants.