PDA

View Full Version : "You should have to have boobs for a day."

linda allen
06-05-2012, 06:10 AM
I missed my chance. She took me by surprise and before I could think of what to say, the moment was gone.

My wife has large breasts and in hot weather, they sweat. She was complaining about it the other day and out of the blue she said "You should have to have boobs for a day." "Or a week." "No, for a month."

Of course, the right response would have been "I could buy a pair and wear them" or something of that nature. I was so dumbfounded, I couldn't say anything.

Opportunity lost. :sad:

Beth Mays
06-05-2012, 06:14 AM
You could say "You know, I have been thinking about what you said and maybe that is a good idea!"

STACY B
06-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Naaaaaaa ya should have said BOOBS ??? Hang on Ill get my purse ,, An take em out an put em on ,,An say ohhhhhhhh they feel so rite ,,Watch em jiggle an shake ,,Now I need some new bras ,,,So ya know what that meens ,, An her next responce issssssss ??? Hang on Ill get my purse !! LOL,,,,,,

Lesley_Roberta
06-05-2012, 06:33 AM
<------- wise enough to not make light of a lady's lament :)

Might have said, you need to try dealing with an inopportune erection sometime.

jillleanne
06-05-2012, 06:38 AM
I'd be bringing the subject back up and be ordering some new forms. I doubt she would have any issues with it. BTW, attached forms, you'll sweat just like her in them so that should please her.

noeleena
06-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi,

Oh dear you mean to say you dont have any. Sweating knocking them rolling over whlie your trying to sleep. sure no sleeping on your tummy.cant have clothes to tight.....
Try a few years with them......oh they are real....

...noeleena...

Mollyanne
06-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Hi Linda, My wife has the same "problem". She hasn't said that to me and if she did I REALLY don't know what I would have said either!!!!! I guess the best thing to say is nothing or at least be sympathetic.

Molly

zenerabird
06-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Knowing myself and my SO, I would have said "I'd love to " But that's me.:)

Beverley Sims
06-05-2012, 07:00 AM
My wife has said things like that to me and I have taken the suggestion up quickly.
She says it a lot less now.:)

linda allen
06-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi Linda, My wife has the same "problem". She hasn't said that to me and if she did I REALLY don't know what I would have said either!!!!! I guess the best thing to say is nothing or at least be sympathetic.

Molly

I tried being sympathetic. I've tried comparing it to having these things swinging between my legs but that went nowhere.

If she says anything about me having boobs again, I will say the right thing this time.

Julia_in_Pa
06-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Trust me when I say they do sweat.
And you build up a notable amount of sweat underneath of them as well.
When I'm out and about on a really hot and humid day and wearing a top with a built in loose shelf bra I go to the restroom often and wipe under neath them so I wont get a rash.

Julia

Cynthia Anne
06-05-2012, 08:49 AM
That is a real problem that some ladies have! As soon as I get my airconditioned bra perfected that problem will be a thing of the pass! Hugs!

TGMarla
06-05-2012, 08:52 AM
I could have responded, "Okay, fine. I'll go get 'em out of my closet." Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

wilt575
06-05-2012, 12:08 PM
You could say "You know, I have been thinking about what you said and maybe that is a good idea!"

I would have gone and put on my attached forms and waited for her to coment and said thought I'd take you up on it and wore them 24/7. I've worn them in hot weather before but not out in heat that long,plus not heavy sweater.

Stephanie47
06-05-2012, 12:16 PM
OK, I had to Google the question. Just looking at one site making reference to a pair of 34D's, the answer was 2.5 to 3.5 pounds each. It depends on density. I've known several GG's who have had breast reductions because of the strain of the weight of breasts. Maybe those who have breast forms need to weigh them. Water balloons? Nerf balls? :)

DonnaT
06-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Tell her you thought about what she said the other day, and decided to take her up on the offer.

What offer?

To have boobs for a day, or so. Tell her you ordered a pair, and they should arrive soon.

RADER
06-05-2012, 12:49 PM
My wife challenged me at Christmas time to something similar. I showed her that on "E" bay their was a size 20
set of forms real cheep. They where silicone forms selling for about & 50.00.
My wife says, Get Them but you must wear them for two weeks, no taking them off except to shower.
Well I got them, then I had to get a "J" cup bra to hold them.
I almost did not make the week, I was imbalanced wearing them, kept wanting to fall ford-ward, LOL.
But I barley made it. I now have a idea what large breasted women go through. I feel sorry for them.
Rader

CynthiaD
06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
I frequently wear boobs all day, and in hot weather the sweat can really become a problem. I wash them with soap before putting them on, and wipe the sweat away frequently. Otherwise they get really itchy.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 04:16 PM
God... having boobs... they're just friggin sweat collectors! I've never seen so much friggin sweat collect between my boobs (formerly pecs)!!!

But they do make for some fun times with the BF :P

Persephone
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
We attended a Women's Faire about a year ago and there was a booth with folks demonstrating breast coolers designed to solve that very problem!

I'm not sure if these (click here) (http://breastcoolers.com/about-2/) are the same ones or not, but they look a lot like the ones that we saw. There are some absorbent pads on the market and you can find 'em if you Google "breast sweat pads," (without the quotes) but these actually chill down the area.

You could get them for your spouse (or suggest them to her) and that might also reignite the conversation and the "dare."

Hugs,
Persephone.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 05:28 PM
We attended a Women's Faire about a year ago and there was a booth with folks demonstrating breast coolers designed to solve that very problem!

I'm not sure if these (click here) (http://breastcoolers.com/about-2/) are the same ones or not, but they look a lot like the ones that we saw. There are some absorbent pads on the market and you can find 'em if you Google "breast sweat pads," (without the quotes) but these actually chill down the area.

You could get them for your spouse (or suggest them to her) and that might also reignite the conversation and the "dare."

Hugs,
Persephone.

Hah! Boob tampons! I never would have thought! :P What about between the boobs though? I don't have much overhang, but in between is AAAA-NOY-ING! I guess I must just suffer... because I like to show off cleavage when I can :P

Debglam
06-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I believe it was in one of Helen Boyd's books where she talks about what she would do if she suddenly had a penis. I believe her quote was something like "the first day I would. . .no, the second day - I would probably spend the first day playing with it!" :heehee: Alas, so it goes with boobs. I imagine the fun would wear off pretty quick. :daydreaming:

The grass is always greener. . .

Natalie D
06-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I'd love to have big boobs and everything that goes with them, good and bad. I have large forms and wear G, H cup bras. I wear them for as long as I can but dont sleep wearing them. They do get uncomfortable after a while going about my every day life and I find myself having to sit down with a straight back from time to time. I love the curvy, busty look and I love getting to have some idea just what its really like to have that shape.

"You should have boobs for a day" That's my ultimate dream....:)

Lori B
06-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I could have responded, "Okay, fine. I'll go get 'em out of my closet." Nyuk nyuk nyuk!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:heehee:

Shananigans
06-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Well, boobs ARE modified sweat glands, after all...

Ugh, God, been there done that. I packed only push-up bras for Mexico...it was Hell. It felt like I was wearing soaking wet pillows on my chest after about an hour stomping around Mayan ruins. I got back on the bus and said (loudly), "I cannot wait to take this f*cking bra off. I'd do it right now if I didn't have on this thin a$$ shirt." I looked mad as a hornet. My SO just gave me a funny look, but knew better than to say anything about it.

If he would have said anything about wanting to wear that bra, I probably would have put him in it and shoved him off the bus.

Sweaty boobs make you angry. You did the right thing lol.

Marleena
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM
My wife complains about sweaty boobs. I think it's the female equivalent of sweaty balls.:D

Maybe TMI, oh well.

Shananigans
06-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Lol, Marleena. I can imagine that would be awful too. I feel bad for guys, because I really honestly don't know how you can walk around. I asked my SO one day, "So, do they like...get stuck to your leg?...Wait, wait, wait...I don't wanna know!...don't tell me!"

It's a healthy love/hate relationship of our "assets."

Marleena
06-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Lol, Marleena. I can imagine that would be awful too. I feel bad for guys, because I really honestly don't know how you can walk around. I asked my SO one day, "So, do they like...get stuck to your leg?...Wait, wait, wait...I don't wanna know!...don't tell me!"

It's a healthy love/hate relationship of our "assets."

Lol..

Let's just say I'm sure your boobs smell better!:D

Oops i didn't mean your boobs, well you know what I mean.:)

Shananigans
06-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Marleena, the world may never know! Lol let's just say that showers do EVERYONE good. Besides, there are so many bath products and so little time.

Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. Oh wait...Fictionmania has been there and stole that concept! Oh wells...

Marleena
06-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. Oh wait...Fictionmania has been there and stole that concept! Oh wells...

IDK man sweat is just yucky no matter what.

That sounds like a role reversal fantasy we see here quite often.:)

Debglam
06-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Shan, Marleena,

You girls are KILLIN' me!

LOL,
Deb

Marleena
06-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Shan, Marleena,

You girls are KILLIN' me!

LOL,
Deb

I think it will be okay as long as no members decide to start sniffing sweaty boobs Deb.lol.

That thread would not be too good..

Noemi
06-05-2012, 07:25 PM
In college I had a GF with big boobs that would complain how they were a burden and made her life difficult. She was a scientist and an interesting mix of intelligence and sexiness.

This girl had me completely under a spell with her beautiful boobs, oh they were always perfumed it seemed and in my mouth as much as she would possibly let me. Oh the 36 D of it all.
If I had real boobs I wonder if I would rather have a B cup, just have some pretty curves, instead of big'uns. I have been thinking of getting smaller forms too.

Marleena
06-05-2012, 07:27 PM
This girl had me completely under a spell with her beautiful boobs, oh they were always perfumed it seemed and in my mouth as much as she would possibly let me. Oh the 36 D of it all.

Lol..I think that is TMI, but the good kind.:)

I better leave now I had to edit my last post and before I get in trouble.

Noemi
06-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Lol..I think that is TMI, but the good kind.:)

I better leave now I had to edit my last post and before I get in trouble.
I hope that was not in bad taste. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
About the Boobs.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 07:39 PM
I hope that was not in bad taste. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
About the Boobs.

Yeah... it was kind of in bad taste... this isn't a sex-oriented forum.

Noemi
06-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah... it was kind of in bad taste... this isn't a sex-oriented forum.

That was Shakespeare honey.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 07:54 PM
That was Shakespeare honey.

Wasn't referring to your very well-known quote ;)

I was referring to you talking about jamming a fist full of boob in your mouth... agreeing with Marleena that it just might be TMI.

Edit:

Honey.

Noemi
06-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Wasn't referring to your very well-known quote ;)

I was referring to you talking about jamming a fist full of boob in your mouth... agreeing with Marleena that it just might be TMI.

Edit:

Honey.

I hear you Bree just having some fun with you.

Noemi

Tara D. Rose
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I would say, honey if I could take your burdens upon myself I would do it. If I could take away your pains,or boobs, I'd take them and wear them for life and never give them back to you, and I'd never complain about them.

TxKimberly
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
And my wife, who is also well gifted in that area, has said the same thing to me. LOL
Dont ya just wanna say "Challenge accepted! Give 'em up!"

Rogina B
06-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I am with Kimberly on this one...My wife doesn't dare throw that challenge out to me..lol..I have told her that my forms get sweaty, too..lol

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I am with Kimberly on this one...My wife doesn't dare throw that challenge out to me..lol..I have told her that my forms get sweaty, too..lol

Gah... I remember when I had forms... that's worse than boobs lol... much more uncomfortable!

Marleena
06-05-2012, 10:11 PM
I just ready all the replies in this thread that I missed earlier. You girls are a hoot! :)

Nice to see members having fun here.

sissystephanie
06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Although I am definitely male, I have had "boobs" since I was 6 years old. I started wearing a bra at age 9, and except for my time in the military have worn one ever since. I am now 80 years old. And yes, my boobs do sweat! Sometimes a lot!!

linda allen
06-06-2012, 08:09 AM
My wife challenged me at Christmas time to something similar. I showed her that on "E" bay their was a size 20
set of forms real cheep. They where silicone forms selling for about & 50.00.
My wife says, Get Them but you must wear them for two weeks, no taking them off except to shower.
Well I got them, then I had to get a "J" cup bra to hold them...........

Did you stay in the house for the entire week? Did you sleep in them?

................. Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. ...

In case you didn't know, that's my ultimate fantasy - switch bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.

Alice B
06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I aaume from your post that your wife knows and accepts that you dress. If so, I would take her up on it as a trial test.

Shananigans
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
In case you didn't know, that's my ultimate fantasy - switch bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.

I was reading in Cosmo a while back (don't judge) about some chick saying that she felt her husband didn't want her body... This is an interesting twist to that common fear.

Bree-asaurus
06-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I remember the woman I loved prior to my transition once told me she wished she could know what it was like to have a penis... not that she wanted one, but see wished she could experience what I experienced back then. Little did she know (at the time) that I didn't even want mine :P

Lyric
06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I think one day people will be able to swap bodies-- or at least change theirs into someone else's, thanks to nanotechnology. Changing gender will probably be the least weird thing going on at that point. I suppose we should be happy we live in this time.

~ Lyric ~

Jenniferathome
06-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Be glad you don't. If men had women's breasts we'd never leave the house;-)

Persephone
06-07-2012, 02:42 AM
I aaume from your post that your wife knows and accepts that you dress. If so, I would take her up on it as a trial test.

But what if the trial test turns out to be a bust?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Lisa Gerrie
06-07-2012, 05:09 AM
"Honey, you know how some men wear a fake belly when their wives are pregnant, so they can sympathize with the discomfort? Well, I was thinking about what you said about boobs the other day..."

linda allen
06-07-2012, 08:50 AM
The way I'm working this, I don't want to take a chance on her saying "no" to something. That's why I'm taking it nice and slow and letting the ideas come into her head. Remember, this is a thirty year marriage and I don't want to mess it up.

For example, If I said "Honey, I want to buy some breast forms.", she might say something negative (like "no"). If I can get her to say the part about me having to have boobs for a week again or perhaps something about my blouse would fit better if I had boobs, I'll be able to take it from there and it will have been her idea or suggestion.

Shananigans
06-07-2012, 11:57 AM
I think one day people will be able to swap bodies-- or at least change theirs into someone else's, thanks to nanotechnology. Changing gender will probably be the least weird thing going on at that point. I suppose we should be happy we live in this time.

~ Lyric ~

Transcendental states that separate you from your current body are already relatively common. You really do not need anymore technology than your free mind. Now, it is up for debate if your experiences of altered consciousness are real, or not. However, it's hard to define "reality" anyway. Reality is very much an individually subjective experience...much like transcendental states of consciousness. Mind f*ck yourself gently with that train of thought. I like to get hung up on it at least twice a day. ;)

joanna marie
06-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Sounds like it could be a good reality show on tv

'Who Wants to Have Boobs for A Day'

linda allen
06-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Sounds like it could be a good reality show on tv

'Who Wants to Have Boobs for A Day'

Well it would be the first "good reality show". :devil:

Marleena
06-08-2012, 07:06 AM
The way I'm working this, I don't want to take a chance on her saying "no" to something. That's why I'm taking it nice and slow and letting the ideas come into her head. Remember, this is a thirty year marriage and I don't want to mess it up.

For example, If I said "Honey, I want to buy some breast forms.", she might say something negative (like "no"). If I can get her to say the part about me having to have boobs for a week again or perhaps something about my blouse would fit better if I had boobs, I'll be able to take it from there and it will have been her idea or suggestion.

Linda just ask her if in a joking manner if you can "borrow" her boobs to see what they feel like.lol.

linda allen
06-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Linda just ask her if in a joking manner if you can "borrow" her boobs to see what they feel like.lol.

I know what they feel like! :heehee:

OK, seriously - You have to know who you're dealing with and after over thirty years, I'm about as close as I'm going to get. When the right moment comes (again, I hope), I'll plant the seed.

diannecourtney
06-08-2012, 08:37 AM
"Oh sweet mysteries of life at last I found you" 2 boobs surrounded be Victoria's Secrets covering a flat chested want to be. Oh the joys of the feel and the looks of a lady. You know from your avatar, which I am jealous of completely, you have to have some sort of enhancements to form your shape. How do you do it.

kimmyg
06-08-2012, 09:09 AM
How sweet it is.
Just thinking about them bouncing against my blouse makes me giddy