PDA

View Full Version : Nightclubs or parties in Atlanta for a kinky athletic couple

X-Dress Muscle
06-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Hello:

I was hoping that someone could give me some suggestions as to where I could go out with my wife to have a good time in Atlanta while wearing feminine, ****ty things!

You see, I'm not truly a cross dresser in the sense that I get completely done up as a woman but I LOVE to wear certain items of female clothing while still showing my masculine physique. I'm no sure it would go over well for me to completely dress up since I am a bodybuilder (200lbs with cut abs) but I love to wear, say, high-heels, thigh-highs, a garter and panties, and no shirt (with a BIT of makeup). I've done this many times before at fetish balls and big electronic music festivals but since I moved to Atlanta, I haven't found a place where I feel comfortable expressing myself like that.
If you like the aesthetic of the x-dress.com guys, you know more or less what I'm talking about (although I'm a little bit more muscular than that).

My wife is a very pretty fitness girl who loves that I dress up and is extremely kinky herself.

We're not into the swinger's "lifestyle" but we DO love to play with other x-dressers and trannies so if we could meet some that would be ideal ... although not the reason for going out.

Could any of you suggest anywhere where we could go out dancing or simply to meet other open-minded people in Atlanta?

Thank you!

Karren H
06-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Why does kinky and athletic bring the Lingerie Football League to mind...

You probably wanted www. Kinky.athletic.crossdressers.com?

X-Dress Muscle
06-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah, that wouldn't be bad! I wouldn't mind a kinky lingerie football league! Ha, ha!

No ... we're not looking for other folks like us ... just folks who will "accept" us. That - and to make friends; play friends or otherwise.

Kate Simmons
06-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Sounds like you are both pretty athletic Hon . If you ever manage to get up to the Poconos in PA and find Rainbow Mountain, let me know. I'll give you folks a run for your money on the club dance floor. ;) :)

Karren H
06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah, that wouldn't be bad! I wouldn't mind a kinky lingerie football league! Ha, ha!

No ... we're not looking for other folks like us ... just folks who will "accept" us. That - and to make friends; play friends or otherwise.

I don't know if Atlanta has an LFL team!! I'll check their FaceeBook fan page.... http://m.facebook.com/mylfl?slog=1401205334&seq=1484381186&fbtype=65&refid=46&ref=pb. Would be fun to go to a game enfemme!

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Hello:

I was hoping that someone could give me some suggestions as to where I could go out with my wife to have a good time in Atlanta while wearing feminine, ****ty things!

You see, I'm not truly a cross dresser in the sense that I get completely done up as a woman but I LOVE to wear certain items of female clothing while still showing my masculine physique. I'm no sure it would go over well for me to completely dress up since I am a bodybuilder (200lbs with cut abs) but I love to wear, say, high-heels, thigh-highs, a garter and panties, and no shirt (with a BIT of makeup). I've done this many times before at fetish balls and big electronic music festivals but since I moved to Atlanta, I haven't found a place where I feel comfortable expressing myself like that.
If you like the aesthetic of the x-dress.com guys, you know more or less what I'm talking about (although I'm a little bit more muscular than that).

My wife is a very pretty fitness girl who loves that I dress up and is extremely kinky herself.

We're not into the swinger's "lifestyle" but we DO love to play with other x-dressers and trannies so if we could meet some that would be ideal ... although not the reason for going out.

Could any of you suggest anywhere where we could go out dancing or simply to meet other open-minded people in Atlanta?

Thank you!

Well... I think that still makes you a cross dresser ;)

But umm... athletic man wearing skimpy things? I don't care what they are! Pics or it didn't happen! :D *clears browser history from BF* :D

X-Dress Muscle
06-05-2012, 05:51 PM
OK, OK ... so I'm a crossdresser in a town with no nightlife! Ha, ha.

I'll post pictures, I promise. I just need to pull some off another computer and figure out how to post them here (I'm new - this is my first post).

Karren H
06-05-2012, 06:19 PM
If you were that athletic seems like you could go any where you want!! And kick their ass's if they say anything?

Shananigans
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
I think a rave is your best bet in Atlanta. If I can go to a rave with tape over my nipples and a school girl skirt, I don't see why you couldn't wear skimpy lingerie. No one cares.

I'm not sure how old you are, but usually rave parties are by word of mouth. My boyfriend's brother frequents raves in Atlanta (and, is a CD), so I will see if he knows anything that's up. The last one I was invited to was the New Year's rave...so, that might show how disconnected I am from the scene.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM
OK, OK ... so I'm a crossdresser in a town with no nightlife! Ha, ha.

I'll post pictures, I promise. I just need to pull some off another computer and figure out how to post them here (I'm new - this is my first post).

I'm just messing with ya ;) Hope you two find some good places to party :)

Shananigans
06-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Omg, y'all...I just realized it sounded like I wore tape on my nipples and a school girl skirt to a rave. I did NOT do that. My SO just told me that he thought he could CD at the last rave he went to (in ATL) because people were dressed wild. He explained some girls there were wearing tape on their nipples and skirts.

So, yeah...just wanted to add that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with dressing like that, I guess. But, that's just really not my thing.

Sophie86
06-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Omg, y'all...I just realized it sounded like I wore tape on my nipples and a school girl skirt to a rave. I did NOT do that.

Aw, man. You just spoiled my plans for the night. :sad: :eek: :heehee:

I have seen that very outfit worn at our local club. I'm a big fan of the look for those who can pull it off... so to speak.

Bree-asaurus
06-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Omg, y'all...I just realized it sounded like I wore tape on my nipples and a school girl skirt to a rave. I did NOT do that. My SO just told me that he thought he could CD at the last rave he went to (in ATL) because people were dressed wild. He explained some girls there were wearing tape on their nipples and skirts.

So, yeah...just wanted to add that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with dressing like that, I guess. But, that's just really not my thing.

Reminds me of the various times I attended the Adult Video Awards in Vegas... (it coincided with CES, which I was press for :P)