PDA

View Full Version : i have read a lot about

lori m crawford
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM
i have read a lot on hear about of things but what gits me is talking about what if you go out wearing a bra -girdle -panties -paded panties or makeup an not wont now body to see it why do you do it a women wears a bra ever day an most show straps or oney thing about wearing one i look at it this way if you are going to wear them why wood you care i ges women dont is not part of dressing as a women some times a women shows a lot more then she wonts womes underthings are hard to hide sometimes so i think if you are going to wear it get used to it girls do it an not worry about it is all about being dresssed as one so what if you go out as a women or underdress an it shows a little if some was to say something i bet hers is showing to an tell her so bet you are are dressed better oney way:)

Persephone
06-06-2012, 02:49 AM
I think letting your straps show is an age related thing. Those of us who are about 40 and over were taught that it wasn't right to let our straps show, so we're very concious of them. This is true whether it is an MtF or a GG.

But younger girls now don't seem to be taught that lesson and don't care.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Billiebluenose1878 GG
06-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes i agree ...we girls ...and mean all girls of 40+ was told not to go out with undergarments showing as its trashy .... so its not the done thing ... but if you girls on here wanna show a strap or two then hey do so xxxx

And anyways .... most of the teenage lads go around with their boxers on view so why not ....xx

Beverley Sims
06-06-2012, 07:15 AM
A girl of 20 with string strap singlet and bra straps showing.
And all that cleavage as well.:)
No! I haven't noticed.

Tina B.
06-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Anyone that leaves a bra strap outside, is not trying to conceal it, I think Lori is talking about seeing it under the clothes.
And the number one reason is, they fool themselves into believing no one will notice, but unless you wear something very baggie, or heavy enough to hide things. there is always the change that someone will notice the strap, or the front shape sticks out enough to draw attention, there is no way it's not a risk.
Tina B.

Foxglove
06-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Back in my schooldays, girls frequently wore white blouses beneath which their bras were plainly visible, and nobody thought anything about it. Or rather, nobody saw anything improper about it. I thought a lot about it myself, and maybe the GM's did, too. But if a girl's strap slipped out from beneath her blouse onto her shoulder, that was improper and embarrassing for her.

Times change. Last time I was in Dublin I saw a girl wearing such short shorts that the tops of her tights were showing. That wouldn't have happened in my day, and it's certainly not the sort of fashion statement I would make. But the girls seem quite comfortable with that sort of thing these days, and who really cares?

Annabelle