PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any other forums?

anda_mouse
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi, I've been here several years and I just think that while accepting this forum may not be the best fit for me. Does anyone have any recommendations on any other crossdressing forums I could check out?

Megan_Renee
06-05-2012, 08:58 PM
The only other place I know (not nearly as active as this) is reddit.com -- if you go to reddit.com/r/crossdressing you get the mild posts... If you search "crossdress" you'll find others.

anda_mouse
06-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I've noticed most other forums other than this one are pretty dead. And let me clarify that I think this forum is great for most people and I'm not bashing it. Just looking for something more up my alley I suppose.

larry
06-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Crossdressers-Forum.com

VeronicaMoonlit
06-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Just looking for something more up my alley I suppose.

It might help if you defined what your alley is.

Veronica

natacsha
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I've noticed most other forums other than this one are pretty dead. And let me clarify that I think this forum is great for most people and I'm not bashing it. Just looking for something more up my alley I suppose.

I hope you know your way around that alley cause it can be a real back breaker! LOL u should stick around here and see what pops up...you may find the subtle jokes and irony quite amusing! I know I do. besides, the knowledge and experience you get from these people are high class and top notch. I wouldn't trade that for a ride up chits creek. No sireee! I'm better than that. But good luck to you. xoxo

anda_mouse
06-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Well I guess up my alley would be more.....hmmm....I guess alternative is the only word coming to mind. I don't mean that in like a freaky sexual sense. I just feel like I'm to young for the vibe of this forum and to old for the younger focused section here. It's hard to explain.

Rogina B
06-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Come on over to Fetlife.com and let er rip!!! Nothing we can't accomodate over there! Oh,and it is free!!!

Rachel Morley
06-05-2012, 10:07 PM
How about http://crossdresserclub.com/home/index.php or http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?showforum=24 .... that said, I still think this one rocks :)

busker
06-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Well I guess up my alley would be more.....hmmm....I guess alternative is the only word coming to mind. I don't mean that in like a freaky sexual sense. I just feel like I'm to young for the vibe of this forum and to old for the younger focused section here. It's hard to explain.
www.hisblackdress.com
might be of interest.
"Alternative" is near meaningless--what is the lack of relevancy here? You want fashion, more talk, more friends, leeting people, ?????????????????????????????

tara t
06-06-2012, 06:08 AM
maybe try lauras playground (http://www.lauras-playground.com/), theres a good few youngsters there. its a welcoming place too .

theres susans place (http://www.susans.org/) too

jillleanne
06-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Another avenue you may want to try is searching the 'groups' sections of MSN and Yahoo. Although not directly interactive, they often have links to various sites.

darla_g
06-06-2012, 08:02 AM
http://crossdresserclub.com/home/index.php is quite good

liz.thomas
06-06-2012, 10:32 AM
It must be hard to explain because I don't think anyone here is getting it. You joined the same year as me so you can't be that young. There are people in their teens, 20's, 30's, 40's...and so on. Curious...

Liz

VeronicaMoonlit
06-06-2012, 10:35 AM
The My Husband Betty community:

http://www.myhusbandbetty.com

sorry about the link mess, that's to the author's blog page, the link to the forums is on the right.

Veronica

caroline2k
06-06-2012, 10:39 AM
There's TVChix.com. It's mainly Brits but there are lots of 'others' on there and it's very active too :)

DonnaT
06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
getgirlie.com/theforum

docrobbysherry
06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Does "alternative" mean, "kinky"? If so, u may need to explain what blows your hair back, Gina! Some CD dating sites allow nearly ALL photos and X rate conversations! Try dateacrossdresser.com. Some sites r populated by fetish CD dressers! Check out dollspride.com sometime.

Conversations on these sites r nearly non existent, tho. Unless u visit their chat rooms. Which put me to sleep!

LilSissyStevie
06-06-2012, 02:31 PM
The Crossdresser Club (crossdresserclub.com) is a lot like this one only a lot smaller, nicer and friendlier - if you like that sort of thing. :heehee:

Crossdream Life (crossdreamlife.com) is a small forum that spun off of Jack Molay's Crossdreamer's Blog. It's not a crossdressing forum per se although many members, such as myself, are crossdressers. It a forum for discussing crossdreaming (AKA autogynephilia/autoandrophilia), in an open and mature way as opposed to a forum like Club Sissy. No need to speak in euphemisms and asterisks there. I don't have any statistics but my impression is that the membership is a lot younger on average than any of the crossdresser forums I know of.

I joined fetlife not long ago and am still finding my way around there. Looks good so far.

Nigella
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Just a reminder folks...

... if the site you are referring to requires a log in to participate, then do not link it into this forum, sites that requires a log in are against the forum rules

RADER
06-06-2012, 04:01 PM
When you are at the best, why go to the rest.
Hay, I am a poet. LOL
Rader

Pythos
06-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Nigella, there is a problem with that rule though.

The individual is seeking a discussion forum much like this one. Problem is, all forums I know of require a log in. So not allowing links to the login page of a discussion forum makes this person's post useless.

Not meaning to split hairs, I was just thinking that this may be an area the rule can be bent?

jillleanne
06-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Just a reminder folks...

... if the site you are referring to requires a log in to participate, then do not link it into this forum, sites that requires a log in are against the forum rules

I'd be curious to know the logic behind this rule. I'm sure there is a good reason, I just don't know what it is but would very much like to. I don't know of very many places you can go without a login, including this one. Would you enlighten the masses please?

docrobbysherry
06-07-2012, 11:06 AM
U can find nearly ANY site using google! Heck, if I can, anyone can! So, just leave out the links and it's NOT likely to be a problem for anyone!

Sandra
06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
The staff do not have the time to register on every link, be it forums, photobucket, flickr etc that is given to check to see if the content is within our rules, anything that requires a login is not allowed, except facebook.

You can post the name of the site but not a direct link and then as Sherry has said google it.

jillleanne
06-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Tx Sandra. Clear as mud. lol

lauren1
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
The only other place I know (not nearly as active as this) is reddit.com -- if you go to reddit.com/r/crossdressing you get the mild posts... If you search "crossdress" you'll find others.

I've been a redditor for awhile. I had no clue there was a crossdress subreddit. Thanks Megan!