PDA

View Full Version : ok we all

lori m crawford
06-05-2012, 08:46 PM
ok we all dress or undress or live full time as a women but i have a ? what is it about you not the dressing as one or looking like one that makes you wont to i thank a lot of wifes ask that why do we wont to be or dress as one but be onest why is it me i have ask my self that to an i dont know all i know i talk to my mom about it an she said honny you realy dont to be a women but if you wont i will yes she help me to but i think she was trying to get to stop but the more she help me the more i like it one day she said well i tryed to stop you but you are my doughter i will have 2 now but relly what is the best about wen you are dressed that you fell or if not dressed do you stell fell the same are you stell a girl in you or is a part time thing an if it is what is the best part about dressing or the worst fore me is going back to being male an liveing in the real world wen dressed i live in mine:)

natacsha
06-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi Lori! hmm......well, I personally feel like I can be a girl or boy at any time. Dressed or not. But it's a little awkward letting myself act like a girl in front of people that have known me my whole life. But it comes out whether I like it or not. Dressing up as girl feels like the proper clothing to suit my personality...much of the time. I see myself acting out sometimes and feel like the only thing missing to complete the persona is the clothes. Most people here would probably have a different answer though. I think it's really great that your mom and you have such a great relationship!! XoXoXo

Tina B.
06-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Lori, I don't understand what it is that causes me to dress, I just know I don't like me very much when I try not dressing for an extended time. I don't mind going back to male, I feel like that's who I am, but I also really need and enjoy my time dressed. It's nice that you have been able to talk so openly with your mom, that is something I could never have done.
Most of us have learned that there is no answer to why, that seems to fit everyone, so we have no way yet to know for sure just why some men need this and others don't, or why the ones that needed it, need it to such different degrees.
Someday we may know, but I think that's a long way off, it's not easy to figure out what's inside of a brain, thoughts just don't show up on an x-ray, and they have no physical prove to offer us.
I may not know why, but I do know how!
Tina B.