PDA

View Full Version : As i sit here

BobbieBrooks
06-06-2012, 05:35 AM
So as I sit here this morning in my black nightie with my long blond wig, forms and black panty hose, drinking my morning coffee, I reflect on what the wife said to me.
She stated the laundry was a lot eaisier when their was only two of us!!! Seems that with Bobbie out and about, the laundry basket is starting to over flow!! She stated that the "two" of us better start picking up the slack and do the laundry too.
So Bobbie and I took a vote, and said it couldn't be that bad, two against one? That vote did not work, if you know what I mean!!! So Bobbie and I will share the work load. Hopefully WE will get more house work done, as their are two of us??? LOL.

Best to all, BobbieB

STACY B
06-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Just do what I did /? Dont wear two sets ,, Just wear the female ones ,,lol,, AN ya only have one set to wash . Meowwwwww

Leanne2
06-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Bobbie should be an asset to your family, not a liability. When your wife is in the shower Bobbie should make the bed and carry the dirty laundry to the laundry room. And Bobbie should iron your wife's clothing. Do I need to mention the dirty dishes in the sink. Your wife should look forward to having Bobbie around. Leanne

Beverley Sims
06-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Beverley mows the lawn fixes the gutters paints the house, repairs the computers and generally avoids the housework.
There is some overlap but we share in a different way to you do this I will do that.
What ever gets left over is done by the other.
We don't have your turn to do it, it is done to get it done.
I need to do a lot more housework and the wife needs to do a lot more painting and lawnmowing.
It's all done so off to enjoy the rest of our lives.:)

Claire Cook
06-06-2012, 07:16 AM
She stated that the "two" of us better start picking up the slack and do the laundry too.

So Bobbie and I took a vote, and said it couldn't be that bad, two against one? That vote did not work, if you know what I mean!!! So Bobbie and I will share the work load. Hopefully WE will get more house work done, as their are two of us??? LOL.

Best to all, BobbieB

Funny thing -- I generate twice the laundry volume too. But Claire solves that by being the housewife, and taking charge of the laundry. That way I hang my skirts and stuff just the way I want them. [And my wife's bras get better care than when she does them! :battingeyelashes:]

jillleanne
06-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Wait until you decide to go on a vacation. Packing for three requires a full size van if doing a road trip. Oh my, do we ever overpack!!!!!!! So now my s/o and I have a rule. After finishing packing, we put back half of the packed items, and take twice as much money. Works every time.

Jackiefl
06-06-2012, 10:14 AM
When my wife and i go on vacation we pack for two of us no boy cloths saves room in suitcases. We do take twice the money though in case we want to do a little extra shopping,problem solved.

Tracii G
06-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Its only me so I have to do EVERYTHING! LOL :D

outhiking
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
I've always done half the housework, ever since we were first married. My wife figures that it's so I don't give her room to complain, but the truth is I don't mind doing housework, laundry, dishes, etc., especially if I can do it while dressed (casual, but femine).

ronda
06-06-2012, 10:42 AM
at my house i do it all even before my wife passed away i did the laundry house cleaning dishes and the cooking she worked every day i was home