PDA

View Full Version : Thigh High Boots;

andreaboots
11-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok my dear sisters. I know we have talked about shoes, heels and I think boots. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm beating a :dh: dead horse here but i've just got to ask; Do many of you enjoy wearing thigh high boots both indoors or out in public and do you girls feel it's necessary to include these delicious footgear to your CD wardrobes???:confused:

Jamie M
11-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Personally i've got to say not for me . i've never enjoyed thigh highs , knee high is as far as i go . I can understand why some would but there just not my cup of tea . I prefer the realistic to the fantasy .

andreaboots
11-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Julia!! Yeah, I understand:undecided what you're saying about the fantasy thing. But I think it depends upon the style don't you think? I plan on "going out" with some girls soon and I am planning on wearing my black leather thigh high boots with a four inch heel with a knee skirt. I feel that it is very sexy without being overly so...am I wrong???? I just think that thigh high boots have a very misleading stereotypical stamp upon them when it comes to both GG's and CD's wearing them. I just feel that they are a very elegant beautiful piece of footwear and need to be out of the closet more so to speak. :sb:

Jamie M
11-12-2005, 05:05 PM
you're not wrong at all ,andrea , sorry didn't mean to say you were . I know plenty of GG's who do wear these all the time , just saying they're not for me personally :angel:

andreaboots
11-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Ok Julia darling, no apology needed luv!!! Have you ever tried any on and walk in them??? Planning on visiting my cousins in England next year(?) and actually plan to shop for a pair of authentic English made thigh high boots of all things!! Love ya girlfriend!!!:)

Anita
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM
LOVE EM BUT SELLING THEM AS NOT PRACTICAL!
BUT WHAT A FEELING WEARING THEM BUT THEN I WANT TO FEEL SEXY NOT MISS SCHOOLTEACHER
THATSWHAT MAKES US ALL DIFFERENT
EACH TOTHEIR OWN AND IF IT DON'T HURT ANYONE WHAT THE L!
XX aNITA:D

andreaboots
11-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Anita darling!!! I gotta ask, why are you selling your red patent thigh highs??? Gosh, I wouldn't dare sell my red ones!! Only selling a few because they don't fit anymore,(sigh)!!!:(

Wendy me
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
yes i love mine.........http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/5964/showletternew9cb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

swiss_susan
11-12-2005, 06:03 PM
They are something I have always wanted to have. Hope to have some soon, Maybe I will get them for myself for christmass... hmmm :D

Susan

dawnmcdaniels
11-12-2005, 07:59 PM
love mine with black tights and or leggings and a fur coat.

uknowhoo
11-13-2005, 12:19 AM
I've always wanted a pr of thigh highs, black patent, mmmm.
I was close to buying some this spring, but got into buying more practical items with my limited CDing budget... items I'd feel more comfortable wearing out in public. I can't say that thigh highs would meet that test, for me anyway. I have worn my black knee high boots out tho, and loved it!
Hugs, Tammi

Wenda
11-13-2005, 12:57 AM
I have a nice pair very similar to Wendys, and a shiny black patent pair. I am 6 1, and in the boots, I am almost 6 anbd a half feet tall, not inconspicuous. They are fantasy boots for me. I have fallen asleep wearing them. Every girl should have a pair. wenda.

Michelle Hart
11-13-2005, 06:20 AM
I almost bought a pair but the ankles were (------------) like this big so they looked horrible on me.

Am still looking for a pair that fits me correctly.

andreaboots
11-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Hey gals, Thanks a bunch for the posts!! Wendy girl, :eek: you look fab in yours!!! I hope to post some pics soon. Got a photo op today!!! (Wish me luck girls, I'll be wearing my new thigh high black leather boots for you all!!!).

Have you girls tried these websites for your boots????;:confused:
snaz75.com
beverlyheels.com
heels4less.com

Very nice selection, friendly service and very fast shipment!!! Ya can't go wrong!!! Love all and keep those posts coming, still want to see what ya'll have to say!!!!:sb:

crotchhiboots
11-13-2005, 10:32 AM
I own 2 pair the first pair are lace up the front 5" stilettos and they feel great and the second pair are flat heeled boots that are great for when it snows around here.

andreaboots
11-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey Crotchhighboots!!! Wow, thar's a name!!! Yep, I have a pair of thigh high flats that I wear in drab and at Ren festivals. I also wear them when my GG/SO and I play BDSM/D&S games.:dom: I would love :luvu: to have a pair of crotch high boots but my legs are fairly short and all my thigh highs reach well up the leg. I do have a GORGEOUS pair of chap boots from bobandangie.com from ebay. Boy do they fit high. I had to modify them just a bit so that they would fit more snug. They sport a 5 and a half inch heel that makes walking very difficult so now they are one of my bedroom play boots too!!! He he he.:D

Diana High Heels
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I simply adore thigh high boots be they rubber waders or 7" heeled boots, all attract me. I actually have a pair of 71\2" thigh boots from 'The Highest Heel' these have a superb steel heel plus a pair of thigh platform boots. These are mega high and are more difficult to walk in then the extreme heels I have maninly because you cannot feel the ground hence more prone to topple over. If you want to see my heels and boots go to my club http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dianahighheels and see what I mean. I am a genuine high heel Cd fetishist

hose4ever
11-15-2005, 05:20 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/d154/hose6699/th_46.jpg i luv wearing mine with stockings and garters

Kathi-Anne
11-18-2005, 02:33 PM
A couple more sites are dressed2play.com and exotichighheels.com. They have reasonable prices on thigh-high boots and run up to size 16. I bought my first pair of 5" black patent leather thigh-high boots. I know they aren't meant for the public, maybe for streetwalking, but they are such a rush when I placed them up my long legs.

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Only with my Blue Jean skirts.

Haley:)

Candy Heels
11-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes Love:D

It snows where I live and winter is awfully cold so I have these for going out in the winter.

Hugs
Candy

andreaboots
11-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh, Candy, those are nice!!:thumbsup: I have a pair like that but are the platform type. Nice! You seem to have nice legs too, how about a shot with some lace up thigh highs if ya got 'em!!! Delicious! XXX:D

Kierci
11-19-2005, 02:15 AM
OMG Candy I love those boots I want 'em you gotta ship them to me!!!!!!!!

Diana High Heels
11-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I simply adore boots and have pairs I wear out while shopping with 4" and 5" heels plus others I keep for fun indoors or around the garden. Please see attached pics. I will post pics of my street boots once I have down sized them thats if I can find how to do it, can anyone help me with that please?

andreaboots
11-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Ahhh, Diana, I gotta have you...um,er...them...he he. :luvu: Awesome girlfriend, I loooove the outfit. Gosh, let's go play and have fun!!! Wheeee. Love ya! XXX:Playnice: :D