PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Water Bra

Redbird89
11-12-2005, 06:31 PM
I've lost 60 pounds this year, and since I'm no longer trapped in the very limited selection of 42B bras, I was browsing the smaller bras at Wal-Mart today and I found something truly exotic: a No Boundaries Water Bra. I picked it up and I was instantly surprised by how heavy the cups were. The effect is kind of like gel or silicone. I found a 38B, which is probably pretty close to my size, and it was only $8.88. I took it home, tried it on, and I am quite impressed. I can stuff what's left of my saggy breasts into the cups, and the combination of me, the water, and the underwire makes it seem like it's all me. It's truly amazing. I now have round B-cup breasts that are quite impressive to me. So I think I will be keeping this bra for future outings, and maybe even wear it to work under a big sweater. We'll see.

Wendy me
11-12-2005, 06:48 PM
thanks i will have to check it out....

CharleneCD
11-12-2005, 08:31 PM
People love to bash Wal Mart but you can get some good stuff at a reasonable price.

Kathleen3359
11-12-2005, 08:44 PM
I bought my water bra at Fredricks. And i just love the way it fits, and like you say the weight of it works.. Good for you girlfriend..
Wear it and like it ..
Kathleen

Adrianne
11-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I am going to have a look at the water bea at Walmart. Walmart have some great clothes at good prices.

celeste26
11-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Well Wal-mart may have clothes, but great, I hadly think so. Cheap, yes very, but not great though

Laurie Ann
11-12-2005, 10:32 PM
I believe that Wal-Mart carries good quality clothes at a very reasonable price. Remember that top dollar does not always equal top quality.

Olivia
11-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Well Wal-mart may have clothes, but great, I hadly think so. Cheap, yes very, but not great though

Well, I have bought quite a few things at Walmart. Some of the clothes are pretty nice and just like the clothes that you'd pay way more for at another store. They are good enough for me because most of them will never get worn anywhere but at home unfortunately. I gotta say, it seems that every Walmart I've been in has that same "cheap" smell though. Go figure-LOT'S of cheap stuff in there. Just my .02 cents worth I guess. YMMV.
Olivia

Rebecca Petersen
11-12-2005, 11:06 PM
According to the Business News, Wal-Mart says that over the next year it will introduce many well know, upscale, womens clothing lines. They are tired of the "Low cost, low class rap they have been given." One of my favorite outfits that I wear a lot is, an expensive pair of jeans, and expensive pair of BCBG Girls heels and a cami and little jacket I got at Wal-Mart. If you don't tell where it came from, nobody will know:rolleyes:
Rebecca

Robertacd
11-13-2005, 12:18 AM
The Real Facts About Wal-Mart: (http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/facts/):thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

lisa threesummm
11-13-2005, 12:24 AM
hey i just bought some swimwear from walmart on clearance. my first time tryn it , and i just love it. i went crazy over the cheap prices and bought quite a few bikini tops n bottoms.....i just love wearing it all day long........

Tara
11-13-2005, 09:29 AM
The Real Facts About Wal-Mart: (http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/facts/):thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:
Thanks for the link,, Robertacd. I read a couple of their stories and they have the same problems that I am experiencing at my store. Upper management on care about themselves and their pocketbook. You can only get a promotion when it is convenient for them, or so it seems...

Thanks again,,, Hugs,,,, Tara

Billijo49504
11-13-2005, 09:46 AM
My wife worked for Sam's Club for almost 5 years. We heard stories of lots of employees not making 5 years. One week they gave her a $25 award for finding a lost child in the store. The next week they fired her for being away from her register. Just shy of 5 years. Sam's is named after Sam walton, Mr Walmart. But we are going there today, just to see what the water bra is. Might buy one next spring, snow is coming next week. I don't want to freeze those puppies.:D

sweeting
11-14-2005, 04:44 PM
I've lost 60 pounds this year, and since I'm no longer trapped in the very limited selection of 42B bras, I was browsing the smaller bras at Wal-Mart today and I found something truly exotic: a No Boundaries Water Bra. I picked it up and I was instantly surprised by how heavy the cups were. The effect is kind of like gel or silicone. I found a 38B, which is probably pretty close to my size, and it was only $8.88. I took it home, tried it on, and I am quite impressed. I can stuff what's left of my saggy breasts into the cups, and the combination of me, the water, and the underwire makes it seem like it's all me. It's truly amazing. I now have round B-cup breasts that are quite impressive to me. So I think I will be keeping this bra for future outings, and maybe even wear it to work under a big sweater. We'll see.
sounds interestingred bird i will have to give it a try thank you love laurie

ctcd
11-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Not to veer off topic, but I could sure loose 60 punds. RedBird89 how are you doing it? I realize each person is different so what works for you may not for me.

Thanks!

CTCD

Redbird89
11-14-2005, 06:21 PM
I've taken various SSRIs for many years for anxiety disorder. Celexa was the most recent, and I took it for about two years. In early 2005, I was having horrible panic attacks, and my doctor and I determined that the Celexa was to blame. So rather than have me try another SSRI, he had me try Wellbutrin XL. At first, I was still having Celexa withdrawal, and the Wellbutrin has side effects of its own, so the first few days weren't much fun. After a week, we increased the Wellbutrin from 150MG to 300MG. Again, the side effects were annoying, but the depression and anxiety slowly got better. One of Wellbutrin's side effects is loss of appetite. Starting day one, it made me really queasy. That was a problem to me, because I loved eating more than life itself. Before this spring, my day consisted of one or two all-you-can-eat buffets. And I'm talking three full-sized plates of food and at least two full-sized plates of dessert at each meal. And I did this every single day. But after I started Wellbutrin, the queasiness was stronger than hunger, and I just didn't feel like I could enjoy a buffet any longer. That upset me, but I needed to stay on the Wellbutrin because my wife didn't like my depression and obsessiveness when I was between medicines. Then one day this summer, I had a job interview so I dragged out my fancy suit, and I noticed the pants weren't tight any longer. That was odd, because I wasn't doing anything to try to lose weight. So I got on a set of scales, and I was down to 209, which was even lower than I weighed when I graduated high school in 1976. That worried me, because my weight normally stayed around 240, so I went back to my doctor to see what was going on. He examined me and found nothing wrong. He confirmed that weight loss is a common side effect of Wellbutrin. So I left his office and went on about my business. Eventually, the queasiness went away, and my passion for food has now returned just as strong as before. But what didn't return was the obsession to overeat. Now that my stomach has shrunk, I can now fill up on less than a single plate of food and one dessert (small banana is my favorite). And my health has never been better. My blood pressure is back to normal without any medications now, and I can powerwalk for 40 minutes without working up a sweat. And my weight continues to drop. This morning, I weighed 173. How low will I go? I don't know. I'm getting skinny in places, but I still have some fat on me. I guess I'll keep going as long as I keep losing. Every day is a new adventure into uncharted waters. And I'm very much enjoying the ride.

ctcd
11-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I will post in the other forum you made!

Thanks!

CTCD