PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it!

Jane091
06-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Well today was not the first time I've crossdressed (I have managed to wear some of my mum's clothing when alone in the house) but today was the first time that I've actually worn whole outfits (without female underwear sadly) AND makeup.

Those who read my previous thread will remember me talking about my female friend and our shopping expedition together, unfortunately that was months ago and due to various reasons and seemingly like the gods were themselves conspiring against me it was only today that I was finally able to go to her apartment.

We hung about for a bit and then finally she asked the question of did I want to dress, it was a bit awkward at first she told me to just take whatever I wanted out of her wardrobe but her light was broken and I couldn't see properly but eventually we managed to find the black dress and the tights which I had bought before and she also pulled out other dresses, tops, skirts and belts for me to try on.

She left the room when I put on the black dress and the tights and I have to admit I felt rather silly when I showed myself to her but she was very complimentary especially about my figure.

She made me feel at ease, I tried on various outfits my favourite being this short sparkly blue dress which looked great on me (if you were ignoring my neck upwards ha ha) especially when she got tissue paper for me to stuff down the front for boobs. She also put makeup on me but it wasn't much just some foundation, blush and lipstick, only the lipstick was really noticeable but I saw some potential if I had a proper makeover and sorted out my hair I may actually pass. She also gave me a necklace and some wrist jewellery to wear. In terms of footwear I tried both high heels and boots which also had heels, have to say it was very strange wearing heels and whilst I didn't fall over it was hard to walk in them.

This whole experience lasted about an hour, I was able to easily remove the makeup and went back to boy mode. I am eternally grateful for her for letting me have this experience but she definitely enjoyed having her own dress up doll.

Tracii G
06-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Sounds like a nice girl stay friends with her as long as you can.Friends like that are hard to find.

Jane091
06-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes she really is, she was the one who has kinda pushed me forward and whilst I was the one who first asked her about doing this stuff for me, shes the one who has nudged me when needed,

zenerabird
06-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Congrats. Good friend to have and keep hold of. Wish my wife was as supportive.

Megan_Renee
06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Wow! What a great friend! I'm glad you had fun!

Barbara Ella
06-06-2012, 07:47 PM
She is a very special friend. I hope you can do something extra nice for her. That first time to get the clothing and shoes and even a little makeup is special.

Hugs, Barbara

NaomiHikaru
06-07-2012, 12:04 AM
That is an awesome story. Good friends like her are hard to come by, and when they do keep them, but don't smother them! It is good to have support and having a girl support you is a great way to learn a few things. My friend has helped me tremendously in the past, and without her help I wouldn't be where I am today.

Roberta Young
06-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Jane SOOOOO happy for you! thank her for understanding You and your Gift. Luv Roberta

RainyNightGirl
06-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Great to hear Jane. Make sure your friend knows how much you appreciate her! Natasha.

Foxglove
06-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Jane, there is so much she can teach you! Learn from her! It'll stand you in good stead all your life. An opportunity not to be missed. I wish I'd had a teacher like that many, many years ago.

I can understand you being a bit uneasy in front of her. But it sounds like you're getting over that. So take advantage of the situation. (Oh, and tell her thanks. A nice gift wouldn't go amiss.)

Best wishes, Annabelle

kimdl93
06-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Sounds like a great time. You have a very supportive friend, and saw some potential, so what's the next step?

Jane091
06-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I have let her know how much I appreciate her and I've helped her out with problems before so its not entirely one sided.

Its just a shame that we didn't get more time and it will probably be a while before we can do it again what with her commitments but I definitely try and make it so out friendship not all about dressing.

Beverley Sims
06-08-2012, 11:19 AM
It is a funny feeling coming out to someone dressed for the first couple of times.
I also had a sense of euphoria when doing it. That feeling disappeared a long time ago.
Keep good relations with your friend and you will enjoy life and make progress quickly.

TeresaL
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
That is incredible, what dreams are made of. You are so blessed to have a GF like that. Keep her.

Jane091
06-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Just to make it clear she is just a friend nothing more.

As for what's next I'm not really sure, I would like to do it again and I'd like to try a bra etc. but we shall have to see.

Jane091
06-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Well it looks like it won't be happening again any time soon thanks to her busy schedule :(

On a side note I was surprised that I enjoyed it for what it was, I enjoyed the sensations the feeling of lipstick etc. but not once did I get turned on, which I found strange but also good in a way.