PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to share with

Briee
06-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Where do i start. Some of you read my introduction thread, and you know how i feel about cd. Anyways im deeply in the closet and i just want to talk to someone that i can be fem with and maybe exchange pictures. If anyone wants to talk im 18 and im looking for someone around my age. -Thankies [ :

Wildaboutheels
06-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Not sure Briee, but don't believe we are supposed to post private email addies in a thread. What I can tell you is that the vast majority of ladies that participate here are the sharpest, kindest, most helpful and articulate people of the many "vanilla" Forums I have been on in the last ten years beyond any shadow of a doubt. I am sure if you find one you can relate to by reading their postings, they would happily correspond with you in private email. If I remember right, you have to post here 10 times [anywhere at the Forums] before you can SEND an email to anyone so you better get busy!

Briee
06-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Thank you! I didnt know we couldnt post our email. Oops sorry. Anyways yeah your right. I feel confortable sharing here. Thank you once again.

Thera Home
06-07-2012, 04:45 AM
What I can tell you is that the vast majority of ladies that participate here are the sharpest, kindest, most helpful and articulate people of the many "vanilla" Forums !

Hello Briee
@ 18 I am no where near(wishing I was) but what you will find is caring,tender,sweet and loving folks that will help you and talk with you on any issues you may have. As you become more involved you become more like us. Happy venturing and Welcome, were so happy to have you

:hugs: :battingeyelashes:

Thera

Beth Mays
06-07-2012, 06:03 AM
I am sure you will get some emails.. Just be careful, some who claim to be _____ are not.

outhiking
06-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in at any time. This group is very educational and supportive.