PDA

View Full Version : Its Briee again

Briee
06-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Well i have posted here before. But i've been holding back on sharing. So lets start on how i was introduces to crossdressing. I was home alone for about a week once and i happen to run into my moms lingrie and stockings. I was curious about it so i stripped down and tried it on. I loved the feeling and so i started cleaning the house with it on. From then on every time i was alone for a while i would go fem. One time my parents were gone and i cd completely i put i wig on and make up. I thought i would pass because i have a baby face kind of fem in a way and long eye lashes. I had put on solution, mascara, eye liner, blush, and lip gloss. I shaved my legs and wore spandex a bra and a tank top. I looked in the mirror and was amazed about how fem i looked. I was about 5'2 at the time and looked like i lonely innocent teen. I seen the mail man working his way down the street. So i changed into that lingrie and tryed to look as sexy as possible and i tried talking fem, and i so sounded like a girl. I was ready for him to come to my porch. As he walked up to the door i opened the door to where only he could see me and said thank you and winked at him. I think i passed because i asked him if he liked wat he saw. And he said he loved it. I giggled and told him to leave before he gets in trouble. Honestly i was suprised about this. From that point on i wanted to be fem because i could attract men. I kind of grew out of crosdressing to the fullest because i grew taller and its hard to blend so i stopped. Now i only wear womens panties. I still have that fem in me. Sometimes i still wish i was a girl. But i am who i am so i decided i was bisexual. But keep it deep in the closet. So far only you guys know. This is why i joined, to let it out. I like this site im confortable sharing on here. Well thank you for spending your time reading a little about me.

-Briee[;

Thera Home
06-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Well i have posted here before. But i've been holding back on sharing. So lets start on how i was introduces to crossdressing. I was home alone for about a week once and i happen to run into my moms lingrie and stockings. I was curious about it so i stripped down and tried it on. I loved the feeling and so i started cleaning the house with it on.

-Briee[;

Doesn't it just make you giddy,thank you for sharing you are now an offical sister. I also love cleaning the house en femme. Plus, I do a much better job. LOL

Thera

:battingeyelashes::ch:

Mollyanne
06-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Isn't it nice to share something so intimate with "sisters"?????

Molly

Jennifer Marie P.
06-07-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome sister and thanks for sharing your coming out story.

Cynthia Anne
06-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi Bree! Cute little story! Thanks for sharing it! Hugs!

Being Paige
06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Bree, thanks for sharing your story with us! It was very nice, and welcome to the forum.

docrobbysherry
06-07-2012, 11:01 AM
So, the question is: What's next for Briee?

outhiking
06-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Sometimes just joining the forum and sharing is a big step forward. Good luck.