PDA

View Full Version : i read a lot of

lori m crawford
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
i read a lot of your post about this an that about being a wome or dressing as one i have ben doing it for over 50yrs an did not an wood not tell no body back at 8-9 in early 60s but what git this day an age everbody dose an dress as they wont so what if you wear womens things stop an look aroung women dress as men teens look like well i wont get into that but read about they ones that dress an go out than i read about they ones that dont an the ones that under dress an so worry about someone seeing something well i look at it this way if going to dress an go out someone will see it may take a longtime but they will you will get chought i did an said to my self so what if ever body knows is the world comeing to a end i know we have famleys but dont lie to them or you we are us an that will not change you can hidd it for so long but it will come out:)

Angie G
06-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Your probably right Lori sooner or later. I go out walking the dog dressed. I most likley will get busted at some point.:hugs:
Angie

Shecil
06-07-2012, 07:21 PM
I hid it for my whole life from most people. about a year ago i got very sick mostly becouse i didnt want to live any more.so so stupid. to recover im living in a nursing home. about 6 month ago i got cought dressing by one of the staff. they told me it was my bizz and they would not tell any one. the next day every one in the place that had some part of there mind left. new. that was the nicest thing that could have ever happen to me. it turns out I was a thing of some intrest for a day or two but no one the residents the staff or the addministration realy gave a crap. :-() I dress a couple times a month walk freely thrue the facility chat with people read to people have dinner or whatever. it turns out im a very popular person here dressed or not. when i leve here and go back in to the comunity i will take the comfidence and just be who i am. let the chips fall where the may. Love you all. Shecil

Cynthia Anne
06-07-2012, 09:52 PM
How right you are Lori! I hid for years and was 'caught' many times! I don't hide anymore! Hugs!

NathalieX66
06-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I've been a crossdresser somewhere between I was age 5 and 8. My teenage and college years , I was deeply in the closet.
When I was in my 20's, I saw nearly no transgender people, so I gave it up, and purged my female clothing.......except this part of me never went away, no matter how much I denied or rejected it as a result of guilt and shame .

Now I see myself a bi-gender transwoman who steps out in public from time to time.
I'm a guy, I'm a girl....both seem to work fine for me. Maybe someday, I might decide to give up my guy self and live full time, maybe not. I'll find my path later on in life.

So far, being a 40-something part time girl who goes out in public feels great.

Barbara Ella
06-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I think that is a universal truth, that hide it as well as you can, but eventually, you will be discovered. Live with that thought, and dont be too upset when it happens. Live your life for yourself, and your closest loved ones.

Barbara