PDA

View Full Version : OMG its a first for me

kimmyg
06-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I am at the airport and just went through security. Wearing a pink polka dot bra and matching boy shorts, red top and khaki shorts even tho i am in man mode with everything else not a word was said by TSA screeners. Wow i am so excited :):):battingeyelashes: might even try to join the mile high club once in the air!!!!

Cheryl123
06-08-2012, 01:15 PM
HI Kimmy, Good for you. I haven't had the nerve yet .. but if I understand the rules, TSA screeners cannot say anything .. unless of course you have a bomb in your underware. (lol)

RADER
06-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes; No Bombs, Congratulations on your flying while under dressed. Have fun
Rader

Jenniferathome
06-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Kim, the back scatter machines can not "see" your under clothes. That's not how it works. Software creates a "picture" of the body that removes all detail of genitals and underclothes. You should not fear the machines at all.

jillleanne
06-08-2012, 08:43 PM
It's not illegal to wear bras and panties anywhere to ny knowledge so why should they care what you wear. That is not part of their job descriptions. When I got asked what ' are those ' ( my breast forms during an inspection), I told them I'm transgender and that was that. No issues.

kimmyg
06-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Just landed. What a blast on the flight. Sat next to a t girl and we chatted the entire time. The flight attendant even spent some time with us

Cynthia Anne
06-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Kimmy! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!