PDA

View Full Version : My girl is spending all my money!

Kimberlyfaye
06-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Has anyone ever felt like the woman inside them is stealing their money? And how do you feel about it? I get a little frustrated. It's like I will just be browsing and she will see something she likes and bang, she buys it! "Darn it Mikayla, stop spending my money on clothes. You're terrible."

Veronnie2
06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I have to chuckle, Veronnica does the same thing. She sees something that she likes and doesn't ask, she just buys. I think it is in my femme side to get what I like, and what I would like to be seen in. LOL, Maybe we should put our inner girls on a strict budget......N-O-T!!! Veronnie

Barbara Ella
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
I have a total lack of control when a femme purchase catches my eye. I just cringe when the credit card bill comes in and wife hands it to me and asks...Are all of these charges accurate? I avoid catching the look in her eye at that time.....OUCH.

Barbara

DonnaT
06-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Well, my closet is overflowing already, so I rationalize now. Is it on sale, if not, not buying. Do I really need another . . ., not really, no sale.

But if it's really really cute, and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it, then it may find its way home. However, I've already got quite a few really really cute items I wear a lot, so it's a hard sale.

Karren H
06-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Not really. I have felt that about the hockey player in me!! $550 skates? Hell yeah!! Lol.

Brittany CD
06-08-2012, 02:53 PM
That guy I share a body with gets frustrated because clothes are expensive, but he wants me to be happy, so he gets over it

RADER
06-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Well i have this little deal I do with my wife. When ever we go shopping for her things, I get something also.
And when go on line for clothes for her, I get 2 things for me. Much easer to order from on line, as they have
much more sizes available to chose from.
Rader

Stephanie47
06-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Wait to you youngsters get older with no kids at home, no mortgage and a lot of money to blow on unnecessary purchases. You can't take it with you! Oh, you can take one dress along in the coffin. But, why not enjoy it before packing it in to see the great goddess?

Kate Simmons
06-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Just be careful Hon. SHE needs to know YOU control the purse strings. Biting the hand that feeds her could leave her unfulfilled. It can be a tricky path sometimes.:)

AKKaren
06-08-2012, 07:13 PM
:o:oDang....I thought I was the only one with this problem!:heehee:

Angie G
06-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Sweet problum. I also have at times Mikayla.:hugs:
Angie

MaryAnn40c
06-08-2012, 11:33 PM
stealing nope! but spending more than she should...yup!....Maryann has more clothes than her other side. lmbo

Lyndaloves
06-08-2012, 11:34 PM
I have just started buying clothes and such i the last little while
Tonight I had to just run into walmart for Dvd discs along the aisle there I saw a great looking top but kept going
Picked up my discs and on the way back stopped checked sizes and I have a new top now.
I never buy male clothes, I hate it,,,,,,,,,, but Lynda's clothes, she sees she gets.
Oh and need a purse............have you seen the prices of some of them.

Lynda

paula taylor
06-09-2012, 04:28 AM
wife thinks the girl with in me is spend to much money.had to stop buying until i have sold some of the cloths that don't fit (just like the shoe i brought last week)

Katie83
06-09-2012, 06:07 AM
I think we've all had this at some stage. Katie has slowed down her spending for the moment, but not before the drawers were full of clothes, the wardrobe full of clothes, the drawer under the bed full of heels, and the bedside cabinet full of make up and jewellery!! Storage is now her biggest issue.

Secret_Dresser
06-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Safe to say currently no. My hobby seems to easily "steal" more money than the girl inside lol.

Rebecca Star
06-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Has anyone ever felt like the woman inside them is stealing their money? And how do you feel about it? I get a little frustrated. It's like I will just be browsing and she will see something she likes and bang, she buys it! "Darn it Mikayla, stop spending my money on clothes. You're terrible."

IDK if this was posted with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek or if you are genuinely serious?

While in Rebecca mode I enjoy shopping but I'm certainly well aware of what I'm doing, buying and how much I'm spending too.

Amy R Lynn
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
It is funny how compelling she can be. I found myself in the middle of VS buying up a handful of panties. She demanded them! I also just went on a shopping spree and bought up a ton of makeup (first makeup I've got). I feel that she went a little overboard. Now I have to watch my bank account like a hawk until next Friday to make sure I don't bounce... But ohh well.... A girl needs what a girl needs.

Ressie
06-09-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure she signed up for a visa card using my name! If she's not happy, I'm not happy! hahaha

RainyNightGirl
06-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Imelda Marcos has nothing on me, my shoe collection would have made her jealous. I need to find a Shoes Anonymous organization.....Heels, heels, heels...no girl can ever have enough.....

Natasha

Eryn
06-09-2012, 02:59 PM
I have a total lack of control when a femme purchase catches my eye. I just cringe when the credit card bill comes in and wife hands it to me and asks...Are all of these charges accurate?

Simple solution: Have separate credit cards and buy clothes for your wife as well as yourself!

I say this tongue-in-cheek, but there is more than a bit of truth in it. Of course, if the purchasing level is so high as to threaten the family finances then you need to step back a bit and shop more economically. I have more fun shopping the clearance racks for hours and happening upon a wonderful dress for $15 than I would finding it immediately and paying $100 for it.

Kimberlyfaye
06-09-2012, 06:41 PM
IDK if this was posted with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek or if you are genuinely serious?

Lols I was serious. I was just looking on ebay and saw something nice. "Oh I really shouldn't." But I don't know why, Mikaylas urge is just too strong for me to resist. And I go and click 'buy' again. I just always feel that something is so pretty I have to buy it. Even though I wont get to wear it as much as I want. I feel that I have two conflicting sides to my mind. We just share this male body.

Jade Catherine
06-11-2012, 08:59 PM
There's no sport in finding nice clothes in a regular store (online or offline). It's like shooting fish in a barrel, they're all packed in there.

Now, hunting down the rare and wily lovely garment in a thrift store - chasing it through the jungle of ugly old-lady clothes - that's a proper challenge! Then, when you finally seize your prey and drag it wriggling to the checkout, you've had a thrilling pursuit and you're only out $2.95 (and even that probably goes to charity).