PDA

View Full Version : Wife left

Joan21
06-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Well new chapter in life me an my wife are now split up but she now wants me to be myself she thinks were better girlfriends than a couple she wants me to find myself who i really am an be ther for me helping me be a woman she thinks that im happier an wants me to at least try it dunno what to do anymore now torn between myself but we are great friends

Lorileah
06-08-2012, 03:19 PM
It is always sad when people grow apart. You have my sympathies.

Having a friend is good. Sometimes being friends is better than being lovers. I am happy she has decided to at least stay in your life

CD_blue
06-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Hope everything works out for you. Sounds like a rough situation to be sure. Keep your head up and hopefully when the dust clears you'll be happy.

RADER
06-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Joan;
I am very sorry to here that your wife has left. It is sad to here any marriage split up.
You can not force love, it has to be given from the hart, She said she wants to help
you be a woman, but leaves, It looks like she does not want any part of being with a another woman.
At least no romantically.
You never know, she just might come back if she sees that you are still existing and committed to
your dressing.
Do try on force yourself on her, if she wants to come back, she will, but do not chase her at this point in time.
The best thing is to give it time, and protect yourself, Get a Lawyer to help you with the legal side of a divorce.
Good Luck;
Rader

Marleena
06-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Best of luck Joan! It happens to the best of us. At least you split on good terms.

Joan21
06-08-2012, 03:36 PM
It has been a mutual split we have talked bout it we want each other happy regardless of marriage or not

Alice Torn
06-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I agree totally with Lorileah on this one.

Stephanie47
06-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear your marriage did not work out. I went back and read some of your comments. Back in October it appeared your wife was accepting and to some extent participated in your cross dressing. I am assuming she had nine months to evaluate her feelings on the issue rather than make a snap judgement. Marriage is always evolving with new goals that are negotiated. Since more than fifty percent of marriages are dissolved, and, of course not all are related to cross dressing, it is a least refreshing there is no animosity between you and your wife. If she feels cross dressing is something she cannot wrap her head around, at least she has recognized cross dressing is a part of your inner being. Having read other threads where the man has not been treated with dignity and respect, at least your parting appears to be amicable. Good luck to you.

zenerabird
06-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Sorry to hear it. I hope that you can work things out and get back together. But like others here have said, don't push it. Wait and see what happens.

Shannon C.
06-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Joan, I feel for you because my wife and I are going through the same thing right now. We are going to be separating in August, so that she can have time to process what she wants and needs as well as heal from the betrayal of not knowing from the beginning. This will also give me time to figure out who I am and what makes me happy. We are leaving on pleasant terms and still close to one another, but we don't want to force anything right now between us. It doesn't make anything easier because we both still love each other deeply, but feel that this is the best option for us at the moment. I wish you all the best in the future and hope that this time apart will be beneficial for you both, just as I hope the same for my relationship with my wife.

CINDYO
06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
i think you wife just wants to let go, let you be who you want to be, it may just be something that she does not really want in her life, and that is ok. You both can now move forward and find happiness, she will and so will you. It is a good that you both realize you have different wants and desires, you are both setting each other free :)

BRANDYJ
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
So sorry to hear this Joan. I know it's not easy. I wish you and your wife the best. I hope you can remain friends.

docrobbysherry
06-08-2012, 07:16 PM
What a pleasant twist on the normal, "We're separating and getting lawyers preparing for a nasty divorce", thread, Joan! I hope u 2 become great girlfriends! U already know so much about each other, but becoming "girlfriends", could be fun for u both!

Marcia Blue
06-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Joan,
I am so sorry, that your wife has decided to leave you. My prayers to you and your future.

I felt like the end of the world had come, when my first wife called it quits. I likened it to a continuous funeral. I later realized a door had been opened. I met the love of my life later on. Things have never been better for the 20+ years we have been married.

Momarie
06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Well new chapter in life me an my wife are now split up but she now wants me to be myself she thinks were better girlfriends than a couple she wants me to find myself who i really am an be ther for me helping me be a woman she thinks that im happier an wants me to at least try it dunno what to do anymore now torn between myself but we are great friends

She sounds wonderful and seems to have your best interests (unlike her own) at heart.

Barbara Ella
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I am so sorry to read this joan. As others have written, they have weathered the storm. She is going through a lo in her mind, and this may be all that she has within her grasp at the moment. Give her space, and hang in there and make the best of it.

Barbara

natacsha
06-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi Joan. Based on the fact that it was a mutual split, I say go out and enjoy the hell-o kitten outta yourself!! If, in fact, it was mutual.....otherwise, a sad movie and glass of wine should pucker you right up!!! LOL

Feel better soon sweetie! XOXOXO

Tina B.
06-09-2012, 10:59 AM
So sorry to hear Joan, it's always sad when this causes a break up. It takes time to recover from it, but take it from someone that has been there, life goes on, and in time, can get better. Of course we don't always see that when we are going through it. At least you parted with out all the drama that generally goes with it, I think they may help heal things. Good luck as you go forward.
Tina B.

Leila Be
06-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Much courage and faith to you, Joan. Any break up is a tragedy but it's wonderful that the friendship remains. Best of luck. Leila.

jillleanne
06-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Sounds like the best possible outcome from your situation in that if the marriage can't work as is, at least the lines of communication/support seem to be there still. A fair compromise. You have now been given the opportunity to be who you are, so do it. Find yourself currently and get comfortable with who you are. Accept yourself as is. Discover your boundaries and limits. You have your future ahead of you as two people. Embrace it with intelligence, caution, and excitement. If possible, find some TG friends that can help you through some of the rough times you will inevitably experience in the short term and remember, if what she says is true, you can always drop her a line and pick her brain. Best wishes for you both.