PDA

View Full Version : Made it out again today and things went GREAT!!!

GinaM
06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
I def. had a lot more confidence while out and about today. I walked across a scenic bridge on a busy highway which was exciting. Lots of cars driving by which was exciting. Then I ventured to a hotel and walked around outside for a bit and then off to the mall. I had more courage and even went into the mall although for only a few minutes and just walked around the womens section at JC Penny before leaving. That was def. a thrill for sure. I visited several place to pee such as McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts and more. I was out for about 5 hours and it was awesome. The worst part is I only have 1 more opportunity do this again next week and will not be out En Femme for 2 months.

outhiking
06-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Congratulations. Maybe you'll be able to get back into it sooner than you think. Anyway, for those of still indoors, way to go.

Tracii G
06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Good for you glad it went well!!

Barbara Ella
06-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Sounds like a wonderful day out Gina. So happy for you. Will wait for the next outing update.

Barbara

Paula_56
06-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Keep at it , it gets easier, as time goes on. After awhile it is all so natural. Remember practice practice practice. When you have a two month drought work area of your femm side. such as voice, wigs, mannerism, and wardrobe. So when you get the opportunity you can hit the ground running in HEELS!!!!

kimmyg
06-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Great. I'm glad u had fun..keep us updated

SweetNikki
06-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Fantastic

Sounds like you had a great day.It gives me the urge to do it myself but not ready yet i think hugs Nikki

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 07:04 AM
You're off and running Gina! Don't pass up that next opportunity! And keep that smile on your face! Hugs!

kimdl93
06-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Gina, I'm glad you had such a pleasant outing. Enjoy yourself this week too!

linda allen
06-12-2012, 07:03 AM
That's great. I've been out dressed just five or six times and it was a thrill each time. Like you, I walked around a couple malls but unlike you, I didn't go in any stores. In retrospect, I wish I had.

briannad
06-12-2012, 09:19 AM
In the last 20 years I have only been out four times! :( each experience has been great now I just need to do it. You should be applauded for your daring. Don't be like me, get out every chance you can!