PDA

View Full Version : Recent Pic - New Outfit & Breast Forms

TxCassie
06-09-2012, 12:46 AM
I bought some new leggins, and a tunic top. I also purchased my first pair of breast forms. So naturally, I wanted to show off. Please forgive me for not showing my face. I have not been able to go for my makeover nor purchase my wig as planned. I had a couple of family funerals to attend which had me travel to out of town twice within three months and well, with airfare, hotels, meals, and everything that goes with traveling well, there went my makeover and wig budget. I haven't given up yet,but I hope you can enjoy my journey as it is.

Cassie

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Way to go girl! Very nice look! Even your stand looks very fem! Hugs!

Tina B.
06-09-2012, 08:42 AM
You look Marvelous! And we all know it's more important to look good than to feel good, right? Sorry I couldn't resist using the old Billy Crystal line. Especially since you do look so good. I for one think leggings are the neatest thing to come around in years, just love them. I've been very glad to see women also are very fond of them, they where pronounced out of style two years ago, but the ladies just wont let them go. Oh, and the forms, look natural, very nice size for your body shape and size. You did good girl!
Tina B.

Billie_M
06-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Very well presented. When the $ get right and you finish with your other purchases, you will look great.

Know the feeling, lots of projects, never enough $.

Keep having FUN

RADER
06-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Very nice. Forms do help a person with the shape that makes you look rite.
nice outfits.
Rader

TxCassie
06-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Oh, thank you so much for those kind, kind, words. You complimented me on the very things I worried would not show well. My stance, my forms, Thank you all.

Eryn
06-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Those are great outfits! You wear them well and your poses are very nice. The first and last are my favorites.

When you get your wig and makeup together you'll see an amazing transformation in the mirror! :)