PDA

View Full Version : fun conversation with the SO...

Kat42
06-09-2012, 01:21 AM
SO comes down wearing the very same same nylon camisole as when married at little short of a score ago. It lifts as she rubs her back. I comment "nice panties" (stylish bikini number, probably Hanes now at eye level.) I continued, "Want to see mine?" She knows I CD but it'spretty much a DADT situation. OTOH, humor plays a lot in our relationship.

Did you really say "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"
Me: "No I think it was more "You showed me yours, do you want to see mine?"

It was a good laugh but she didn't persist to see the pink VS string bikini.

These low key pokes are pure fun. Last week she showed me her new leopard print bra mentioning what a deal she scored. I should know the make and model but I was more focused on the joke. I answered "I never liked animal prints." (leaving the unsaid, "therefore I'd never wear one"). I'm pretty sure she filled in the unsaid. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Nice little story Kat! It's great you have someone to share and joke with! Hugs!

linda allen
06-09-2012, 07:52 AM
My wife will sometimes ask "Is my bra showing?" I'll say "No, is mine?"

Presh GG
06-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm going to read between the lines here... Your wife is feeling left alone and not valued as the women in your house.

If you are in a DADT , I'd give alot more compliments TO HER , and stop makeing it about you or what you're wearing at every turn.
That is if you ever what her to accept, and stay married with you.

MY Opinion,
Presh

RADER
06-09-2012, 12:25 PM
My wife has been lazy on putting on a bra lately.
so if we are just going to a store or a bite to eat, she tells me;
" I am not wearing a Bra" And I respond "Ether am I"
Once we where gong to the Doctors Office for the usual check up.
She asked me if she should put on a bra, I said I was going bra-less, so why not her.
Later at the Doctor's office, she told the nurse that she was not wearing a bra when she was
checking her breathing, then I said that I was bra less also. Every one had a good laugh.
I sad "wait until next time, I will wear a bra just for this occasion. More LOL's
Rader

Kat42
06-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Presh... You're "reading between the lines" is waaaaaay off target.

I'm not perfect and neither is she. We complement each other well and we are a team. Our relationship is also based in humor. "Serious" sentiment cards are yawners.

She knows I CD and under dress 24/7 because she does the laundry. And every one of those panties come through. (I've learned not to buy her brand so as not to confuse whose is whose). No sweat... Today I've worn a Cherokee T (Targer Women's brand) that showed up in my drawer. It's surprisingly comfortable and I wish I had a bra 'neath. Same same shirt has shown up in my drawer before and I've always tossed it to her side. This time I said "Why not?"

Trust me. we are good. We have both chosen wisely. I wish you and everyone the same "choose wisely!" A friend is entering divorce after >15 yrs. I do not envy him. My SO and I have been together a bit longer and we still have bliss because we are a team. We are stronger together than apart. We are reaching for the same goal as a team. I wish everyone out there the same teamwork.

As prior mentioned, the relationship is something of DADT. She knows I underdress pretty much 24/7 because she does the laundry and she sees what comes through and what shows up in my underwear drawer. So she knows, but she just doesn't want the visual. I get that and won't force that point, I won't rub her nose in it. But I can still tease her about it, hence the initial post.

Trust me, me and the SO are good, no matter what happens. That "till death do us part" is solid. Far more than most of my friends. I attribute this to "I chose wisely" and for good reasons.

I wish you the same success!

Presh GG
06-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Thank you,
How about 37 years ?

And I have known every single day of them! And No, we don't do DADT.
I was just giveing my take on your wives reaction.. but as you know , I don't know you or her.

The very best to you both

Presh

Eryn
06-10-2012, 06:31 PM
I'd say that if you're joking about it, then it isn't DADT!

Humor is a very good thing as long as you both enjoy the joke.

Kat42
06-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Presh -

You have at least 2x matrimony on the SO and me. Congrats and I wish you well. Feel free to opine on your secrets of success. I could learn a thing or two.

I think the only thing that will get in the way of us following your footsteps is health (mine or hers). Several friends have gone the divorce route and I don't want to follow.

Eryn - I think you have it nailed... we do humor very well. She knows perfectly well what I am under-wearing (see previous laundry comments) but doesn't really want to see it. That's fine but I can still joke about it. (and snap her bra once in a while when she asks for a back rub ;/)
OTOH, actually dropping trou and forcing her to see de panties du jour would be rubbing her nose in it. And I won't go there.

linda allen
06-11-2012, 06:43 AM
........... we do humor very well. She knows perfectly well what I am under-wearing (see previous laundry comments) but doesn't really want to see it. That's fine but I can still joke about it. (and snap her bra once in a while when she asks for a back rub ;/)............

But does she snap yours? :devil: