PDA

View Full Version : feel go look s**t

paula taylor
06-09-2012, 04:35 AM
had a great time dressing up and taking some photo of myself thursday had a look at them today how shit do i look.bid fat bloke in adress

Joanne f
06-09-2012, 06:36 AM
We are our worst critic so I am sure that you look a lot better than you think and if it was all just about looks I would have given up years ago , you had a great time dressing up so stick with those feelings that you felt and they will see you passed the looks that you THINK you don`t have .

suzy1
06-09-2012, 06:45 AM
You can always look good if you know how to Paula.
Ask some questions and get some tips on make up and dress sense, camera lighting, camera angles and more.

You might surprise yourself and give yourself a boost too!

SUZY

kimmyg
06-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Just go for it sweetie. Like joanne says we r our own worst critic.

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Paula it's time to get that smile back on your face! See there! You look better already! You are beautiful! Hugs!

Chari
06-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Please Paula, do not give up on yourself! Most of us were born without natural beauty, but certainly all of us have to work harder to look good to even be "passable". It takes alot of practice, training, discipline, and IMO looking at the inner you, as beauty comes from within.

Tina B.
06-09-2012, 08:12 AM
From one fat bloke to another, that's why they make womens clothes in exlarge sizes, just for us fat blokes to look pretty, used to be you couldn't find any style in the larger sizes, that's not true any more, maybe you can't be a skinny Bi*#h, but you can still dress pretty.
Tina B

Kate Simmons
06-09-2012, 08:23 AM
It's a start Hon. We all look like that in the beginning more or less. Now you start modifying and honing things.:)

Jocelyn Quivers
06-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Hang in there Paula! :) Practice Practice Practice, all of us have the potential, to look our best as possible under the circumstances, such as age, build, wardrobe, wig, make up, and facial hair options. I took my first pictures of myself around 2002-2003, and was practicaly in tears when I saw the amount of beard shadow, fat rolls, and everything else were in those first couple of pics. A few weeks later I took some additional pics wearing a different outfit, camera positiion, and different shaving techniques. While it wasn't great it looked far better than the first pics and provided me with hope that I did have potential, although it would take several years for me to reach it.

Karren H
06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Do what I did... Get off your ass and go exercise and start eating better. No one ever said looking good was easy. Took me 9 months to loose 50 pounds and drop from a size 18 to a size 10... That was almost 10 years ago. So stop whining and step away from the keyboard.....

Helen H. Heels
06-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Ah tough love Karen. Now lets talk cupcakes and hockey!

Karren H
06-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Ah tough love Karen. Now lets talk cupcakes and hockey!

Lmao... Well I can talk.... I got my exercize out working on a vietnam vets house all day.... Feels so good on multipler levels!!

http://www.rtpittsburgh.org/

and I didn't think people read my facebook wall! Lol.

Rebecca Star
06-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Do what I did... Get off your ass and go exercise and start eating better. No one ever said looking good was easy. Took me 9 months to loose 50 pounds and drop from a size 18 to a size 10... That was almost 10 years ago. So stop whining and step away from the keyboard.....

Don't agree with you too often Karren but this time I do.

While I'm not packing it, (6' 1" - 79kg/174lb) I had a bit of a tire around the gut starting to take shape. I stopped drinking Coke, chips and chocolate. Just by replacing that with fruit, water and decent meals with some walking, I dropped 7kg/15lb in 5 weeks. Granted that may not seem like much, but effectively I was carrying around a bag of potatoes, then some.

Losing that bit of weight, made me feel 1000% better. My way of thinking is, if nothing changes nothing changes.

Vickie_CDTV
06-09-2012, 01:29 PM
*OR*... if you cannot or just do not wish to lose weight, you can do some things to make yourself look more proportional (and look like a big woman as opposed to a big male)... larger breast forms (larger folks tend to go with breasts too small for their frame, as opposed to thinner folks who tend to go too big), a girdle to flatten you or a corset to gave you some waist definition, hip and bottom padding etc., even higher heels to elongate and make legs look thinner etc.

Eryn
06-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Not all attractive women are rail-thin. I happened upon a woman today at Panera Bread who caught my eye because she was about 2" taller than me (I'm 6'2"). The thing about her was that wasn't thin by any means but she was attractive because she was obviously enjoying herself.