PDA

View Full Version : Encouraged by older females to do/wear girly things when younger

heathr1
06-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Were you?

Mom bought me a girl's blouse and asked me to wear it, which I did.

She also had me learn to bun, braid and ponytail her and her friend's hair.

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 07:38 AM
That's pretty neat! What led up to her buying you a blouse???? Hugs!

heathr1
06-09-2012, 07:48 AM
I came home from school and she showed me a blouse she had bought, saying she thought it was a boy's shirt at the time of purchase.

Chari
06-09-2012, 07:53 AM
As a youngster, smaller in size than most boys, my mother forced me to dress (act) as a girl! She also demanded I learn to do housework, wash/dry dishes, laundry, ironing, etc, "just like all good little girls had to do". I was her secret "sissy" until my mid teens.

Jennifer in CO
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
very long story - yes - it is where Jennifer came from

Jenn

Meghan
06-09-2012, 07:54 PM
I was, several times. Mostly by my bossy babysitter when I was in first grade. I wore her boots to school one snowy morning. That was an amazing day.

I wonder if all "boys" have some sort of experience where they encounter something girlish growing up. I think we just really, really remember those events :)

Meghan

Badtranny
06-09-2012, 08:38 PM
As a youngster, smaller in size than most boys, my mother forced me to dress (act) as a girl! She also demanded I learn to do housework, wash/dry dishes, laundry, ironing, etc, "just like all good little girls had to do". I was her secret "sissy" until my mid teens.

Oh my, tell us more. Did she force you to get taken to the prom by a (gasp) boy?

NathalieX66
06-09-2012, 10:55 PM
I never had anyone coerce me into wearing anything, I just picked up on my sister's, and cousins' need/desire to wear feminine things. All I knew back then was I want some too.

Mollyanne
06-10-2012, 07:46 AM

what's so wrong with that????

Molly

lisagurl
06-10-2012, 08:14 AM
my aunt and i were playing dressup, it was silly and innocent, but wen i went home i started wearing my step moms panties :) ahhhhh memories :)

ronda
06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
no nobody had to help me i did it all by my self

SusanQ
06-11-2012, 06:09 AM
I was an only child for a long time, my brother is 6.5 years younger than me. My parents decided to take in a foster child so I'd have company, the foster child was a girl a few years older than I was. I remember us playing together in our house and she decided we'd play dressup, and she got me to put on her panties and her slip. I'm sure that was my first dressing experience, and probably is the thing that stuck in my mind and kept me drssing to this day, 60 years later.

heathr1
06-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I think myself lucky for my slightly girly upbringing.

AvidFan
06-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I've always had girly lashes. Before I started 1st grade, my Mom used to put mascara on me almost everyday :)

Brittany CD
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Nope, never. I've just always wanted to become Katie

Eryn
06-11-2012, 08:11 PM
No, nobody has ever done that with me, and I really don't think that CDing can be caused by someone else having you wear girly things. The expression of CDing can be assisted, but if you're CD you will likely dress sooner or later.

RiverdanceGirl
06-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I think I've told the story about how my mum gave me a box of dressing up clothes that I got to wear for a couple of years.

We used to do stuff at home. Me and my brother and my mum would have baking days. We'd make cakes and pies. I was taught how to make pastry. All I can remember is we really enjoyed it as special times, oh and the cakes were delicious, we had to make an extra batch to eat fresh out of the oven. This was England in the 70's. Worse it was the north of England. Liking to cook and bake and help your mum peg out the washing was a mortal sin. Homophobic comments were made even though neither my brother or I are gay. It was just ignorant intolerance. We were supposed to be rolling on the ground fighting with other boys 24/7. Baking cakes was abherrant behaviour. I thought rolling around with boys was weird and wanted no part of it. None of the things me and my brother enjoyed with my mum were forced, we genuinely did enjoy it.

ArleneRaquel
06-11-2012, 10:40 PM
I was never encouraged by males or female to CD, it was in my genes, I believe. Btw I love my lifestyle.

Lyndaloves
06-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I think back and try to think of an event or circumstance that may have triggered my CDing
All that I remember is going to the lake for the weekend and my parents had forgotten to pack my PJs
There was no mention of just sleeping in my underwear but was given one of my sisters extra flannel nighties.
I remember having a rough night sleeping as I was really liking the nighty

Lynda

Diane Smith
06-12-2012, 02:40 AM
My mom never dressed me in female clothes, but she occasionally put nail polish and lipstick on me when I was little -- 3-5 years or so.

- Diane

BillieJoEllen
06-13-2012, 09:20 AM
As a child iIran out of clean 'boy underwear' quite often. My mother would then have me wear my sister's clean underwear. Thinking about it years later I must of had my own 'stash' of panties and tees because my sisters were a lot older than me. Mother would also use me as a dress model for dresses she was making for a girl cousin. I always had to wear the appropriate underwear while modeling. I would sometimes have to stay dressed for an entire day when she was sewing. I remember being very uncomfortable. When I was 8 or 9 while visiting my uncle's farm I got my boy clothes dirty and my aunt dressed me completely in my girl cousins clothes. There were a lot of other cousins visiting and my aunt sent me out to play with them. I can't ever remember being so embarrassed and humiliated in my whole life. They teased me no end. Also, when I was 3 1/2 yrs old I was baptized in a very frilly, girly dress. I don't remember that but I've seen the oictures.

Fast forward a few years to when I was 15. I had been dressing for a few years and one day my mother caught me. All hell broke loose and both my parents were extremely upset with me. I have never figured that out.