PDA

View Full Version : that was a close one.

sarahcrossed
06-09-2012, 09:32 AM
On Thursday i decided to take the day off to run some errands and have a little girl time. I had spent from noon to about 10:00 dressed. My plan was to change back to drab (uhhg) at around 5 but as many of you girls know that hardly happens. I was having to much fun, and i rarely get the chance to dress up any more. since i had the house to my self, or so i thought, till Friday i locked the doors and got all prettied up. And then it happened at 10 pm my room mate came home and called me cause the doors were locked, asking me to unlock the door. i just said i wasn't home. so i quickly changed and wiped my make up off the best that i could. i was freaked out cause i thought he wasn't gonna be back till Friday. but for all he know i was just sleeping and he woke me up and i didn't know where i was.

Here are some pictures from my dress up session. i don't have any full body shots. because I'm self conscious about my body. I'm not over weight or any thing i just have a Man body. but what man doesn't, except for those of you who were blessed with a slender feminine frame. for give the hair to please my wig has been in a suit case with all me fem clothing so its been to hell and back. i cant really hang it up on any thing so because i don't want to leave my things out in the open.

sissystephanie
06-09-2012, 09:35 AM
You make a very good looking girl! And the hair actually looks good also!!

sarahcrossed
06-09-2012, 09:39 AM
thank you very much. i try to look the best i can. i need to get some more outfits though it seems this one is my fave and pretty much the only one i take pictures in. some day ill do full body shots so you girls can see the whole ensemble.

NathalieX66
06-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Keep going, girl, you're doing a great job! You already have a nice feminine face.

sweetvictoria
06-09-2012, 09:41 AM
I think most of us have had close calls with someone we don't want to know. It is scary but kinda exhilarating as well. You look very good. I love the sultry look in the pics.

Beverley Sims
06-09-2012, 09:47 AM
When travelling my wigs get thrown on the top of the suitcase.
They lie flat and a new hairstyle every time.
I do like your hair.
If I was a guy I would probably want to hit on you.
Be proud of what you have.

Leila Be
06-09-2012, 09:51 AM
That WAS a close one! I'm sure you were very anxious. And about the body shots: You're stunning! So don't be too self-conscious! :)

anonymousinmaryland
06-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Good day. Better story. Nice photos. Best wishes.

TxKimberly
06-09-2012, 10:01 AM
You have a very pretty face!

larry
06-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Be glad you are not MY roomate. You would be completly shaved and dressed ALL the time. hehehe You look very nice.

sarahcrossed
06-09-2012, 10:17 AM
thank you Kimberly. and Larry if i had a room mate that didn't care i would be shaved and dressed all the time at home.

Julie Denier
06-09-2012, 10:49 AM
You look really nice! Hope you share more pics.

Jane G
06-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Sarah, what if your room mate is a crossdresser, but only cross dressers when you are away?:eek:

darlaj
06-09-2012, 11:16 AM
I love your makeup, very pretty. Your hair looks great too, love it tucked behind your ear with the earring showing.

RADER
06-09-2012, 12:04 PM
You look real sharp; great job on your make-up.
Nice dress also.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
06-09-2012, 12:24 PM
If I was as pretty as YOU are I would of been caught! No way would I've changed that pretty face! Hugs!

Foxglove
06-09-2012, 01:37 PM
I recently got caught out in much the same way. I finally decided the best thing to do (I didn't think of it at the time) would have been to drop a key out the window for him. Tell him which window, then toss the key out before he can see you. Of course, then you still have to have a reason why you couldn't just have gone to the door. But sure you'll think of something.

Annabelle

celeste26
06-09-2012, 01:46 PM
You have a room mate and didn't give them a key? Where is the trust there? Or at least some external signal for the special need for privacy like an outside light on (yeah everyone needs some privacy.) Communication is another thing required with roommates too. Share your little secret and you may find support there instead of problems.

sarahcrossed
06-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Im renting a room from a friend and he was gone and i didnt expect him back for another day. Im the one that doesnt have a key because its his house. I guess i just assumed he kept a key with him. But we all know what assuming does... lol please dont think im on the defensive here just clarifying.

Any ways you ladies are wonderful. Thank you very muchmuch for the compliments.

natacsha
06-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi Sarah! It must really suck taking off the make-up huh?? especially when you look like that!! You are a sexy girl! :battingeyelashes:

Barbara Ella
06-09-2012, 03:45 PM
So glad you had fun. That is, before the panic attack...lol you have a very nice soft sexy look, and that bit of a smile in the first pic is so sweet.

Hugs, Barbara

Janelle_C
06-09-2012, 04:30 PM
You look great! I know close call are very scary. But we do it all over again and over again we just can't help our self.

sarahcrossed
06-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Thats so true shy girl we cant help our selves at least i cant. Thank u all for ur very kind replies

danielletorresani
06-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Pretty!!! Very beautiful!

kimdl93
06-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Must have been an exciting few minutes as you tried to make yourself presentable to your room mate. From what I can see, you are an entirely presentable, and really quite attractive young woman. No reason to be shy!

Stephanie47
06-13-2012, 11:54 AM
With a face like that you can easily pass in public. Yes, most of us have a male frame. I'd say, if you chest and hips are the same measurements, and, the waist is less than both, you can mask the male frame. I would recommend dresses with a empire waist or a wrap dress or a sheath. A dress that does not have a defined waist seems to work best for me. You are young and if you wear a short dress, showing a lot of leg, it will draw attention to your best assets. However with a face as pretty as yours, I think you'' do just fine.

Michala
06-14-2012, 11:09 AM
You have a cute girlie face. Love your look and even some sexy cleavage. Very nice.