PDA

View Full Version : swinging

Chazity
06-09-2012, 11:46 PM
My wife wants to swing, I'm not sure about it, I'm not jealous I just don't understand why she wants to.I will do what ever makes her happy, cause she has done the same for me. I just want know why.

outhiking
06-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Unless my wife meant by "swinging" big-band dancing, I couldn't go along with it. I don't know if I'm just insecure, but I would definately be jealous and hurt. Maybe I'm off the mark here, but I'd suggest some marriage counseling before experimenting with other partners. To each his/her own, but I'm guessing from your post that your not quite 100% behind this.

Bree-asaurus
06-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I just want know why.

Maybe you should talk to HER about this... she'd know better than anyone here... lol

beam47
06-09-2012, 11:59 PM
we have been swingers for many years, our golden rules were set out before we started anything, and both partners have to stick to those rules also both partners should have the right to say know to any prospect partnership, the first thing though is make sure that both partners are willing to swing and that can be absolute no jealousy, i hope this will help you a bit

busker
06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Back in the 70's there was a hot topic--Open marriage--and there was lots of talk and lots of people seemed to have tried it, but ultimately it went the way--largely--of the dodo. It is like having mini affairs (and nowadays, also taking chances on some really bad stds). One supposes that since one partner partakes, the other could "sit it out" but then why bother. If you don't understand why she wants to, it does sound like your are not into this kind of playtime, and perhaps you need to not be in such a hurry to " do whatever will make her happy". That's what Clyde did for Bonnie and you know where they ended up? In any case, this forum won't give you answers though I have seen threads mentioning swinging. Only your wife can really tell why she needs to do it, the same as only you can tell your wife why you need to CD, but there is a REALLY BIG difference in the two activities.

ReineD
06-10-2012, 12:18 AM
My wife wants to swing, I'm not sure about it, I'm not jealous I just don't understand why she wants to.I will do what ever makes her happy, cause she has done the same for me. I just want know why.

Open marriages can work under several conditions: 1) Each partner feels totally secure in the relationship, they are totally connected to each other emotionally, and they trust each other implicitly. 2) Each partner wants this equally. 3) The rules of engagement are discussed thoroughly and they are very clear, to both partners and to the other sexual partners.

Don't do it just to make your wife happy, or as a payback for her acceptance of the CDing (if this is what you meant). If you feel she is wanting this for ulterior reasons, you will be miserable in this type of arrangement.

You need for her to tell you exactly why she wants this. If you feel insecure about anything, don't mince words and ask her point blank.

Chazity
06-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Back in the 70's there was a hot topic--Open marriage--and there was lots of talk and lots of people seemed to have tried it, but ultimately it went the way--largely--of the dodo. It is like having mini affairs (and nowadays, also taking chances on some really bad stds). One supposes that since one partner partakes, the other could "sit it out" but then why bother. If you don't understand why she wants to, it does sound like your are not into this kind of playtime, and perhaps you need to not be in such a hurry to " do whatever will make her happy". That's what Clyde did for Bonnie and you know where they ended up? In any case, this forum won't give you answers though I have seen threads mentioning swinging. Only your wife can really tell why she needs to do it, the same as only you can tell your wife why you need to CD, but there is a REALLY BIG difference in the two activities.

That's what I'm afraid. Of is STD 's .there are forums just like this one on swinging.I have to crossdress maybe this something she has to do, we have had a three some with her best friend who she has had sex with before I didn't do much because her friend is married and didn't know it was going on, and I didn't think it was right.

Lorileah
06-10-2012, 12:55 AM
That's what I'm afraid. Of is STD 's .there are forums just like this one on swinging.I have to crossdress maybe this something she has to do, we have had a three some with her best friend who she has had sex with before I didn't do much because her friend is married and didn't know it was going on, and I didn't think it was right.

You both need to do a little more research in this. Swinging can be safe and there are many people who are part of the lifestyle. Usually when there are swing clubs there are "rules" so that STD's and such are minimized (never say never). Bree had the best advice, if you want to know why ask the source. Emotions as we all know vary from person to person. Some have no worry about sharing, others are overly protective. All people will have some emotion on this, no one will be utterly uncaring but in the lifestyle both have to be on the same page. Personally to me swinging is not the same as having numerous affairs. Swinging can be a good social thing. So many believe that it is pure sex but it usually involves other activities such as pot lucks (I was invited to one of those with the addendum that said there will a play area but yo don't HAVE to partake in the sexual goings on). I know people who are polyamorous and I know people who have just a few close coupe friends they share with.

Ask your wife, maybe it is just something she would like to try and maybe that will never go any further

noeleena
06-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Hi,

Whats really at the bottom of the, wants to swing, is there insecuity in your marrage, is your sex life not so good any number of reasons & even then you may not know the real answer.

One thing that will take place is the trust you built your life together on will be gone, ( trust me i do know,)

It all sounds so good all new & i wont to do this & will you come with me to make me happy, yes no dought your S O will be happy, & for how long,
will you i dought it = look at AID;s std;s plus many other issues that can be involoved with this kind of shareing in the sexual side of things & the it wont happen to me .....

I would wont to get to the bottom of the real issues, then you have something to work with.

Some few years ago Jos & i talked about this to find out what was going on & why do this swinging & you know what it comes down to sex & lust for what a short time in bed with another more spunky person for a short time, distroy your own self. yes it may be fun & all its cracked up to be.

Though i belive your marrage is allready flawed, its not based on real trust & love for each other. If one partner wonts more than the other can give could be part of the issue. ( that to i know about ).

Some thing Jos said to me years ago .I wont you to fullfill me i need you to, . I knew i could never do that. i tryed & i know i failed The expection placed on myself was some thing i could never fullfill, any ways just my thoughts hope they help.

...noeleena...

Rebecca Star
06-10-2012, 06:11 AM
I personally couldn't handle it.
And like the other ladies have mentioned, it's something that shouldn't be entered into as a "trade off" to your crossdressing.

Could swinging be considered a fetish?

IDK the answer to that either, just putting my thoughts out there.

samantha48328
06-10-2012, 06:40 AM
We are swingers and both enjoy it.

GinaM
06-10-2012, 08:07 AM
Nothing good will come of this. Jealousy will start no matter how much you don't think it will. Looking over and watching your wife having sex with another person will most likely have BAD consequences.

Mollyanne
06-10-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't know about this arrangement, it sounds like there is a BIG STORM brewing!!!!!!

Molly

Tina B.
06-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Nothing wrong with swinging as long as your both into it, doing it to make your partner happy is not a good idea. It takes a lot of confidence in each other, and yourself, or it can become a problem that can rip you apart, Of course you didn't say what brought this up to Begin with. Does this have anything to do with your being a CD? Is she trying to find herself a real man? Or is this outside of those issues, because she has always thought that monogamy just is not her thing. The only hope of it working for a couple, is be honest about what you are doing, and why, it also helps that it must be done openly and above the board, I've known of cases where one partner or the other, started seeing someone on the side, without there partners knowing, after starting with it as swingers, and of course that leads to break ups. Like any other different life style, it can work, but you have to work at it and nurture it, and keep it on the right track, or it can derail!
Tina B.

BRANDYJ
06-10-2012, 09:44 AM
It would not work for me. There is something sacred and spiritual to me, knowing that making love to my SO is something we do together and not with anyone else. Recreational sex is fine. Been there done that...but not when in a loving committed relationship. What would you have left that is just between you and your SO?

Marleena
06-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Perhaps this is her fantasy or turnon. I assume she lets you crossdress and is allowing you your "fantasy", or turn on in her eyes. I'm just guessing that this could be her reasoning.

JulieK1980
06-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Open marriages can work under several conditions: 1) Each partner feels totally secure in the relationship, they are totally connected to each other emotionally, and they trust each other implicitly. 2) Each partner wants this equally. 3) The rules of engagement are discussed thoroughly and they are very clear, to both partners and to the other sexual partners.

Don't do it just to make your wife happy, or as a payback for her acceptance of the CDing (if this is what you meant). If you feel she is wanting this for ulterior reasons, you will be miserable in this type of arrangement.

You need for her to tell you exactly why she wants this. If you feel insecure about anything, don't mince words and ask her point blank.

^This.

My wife and I are swingers, and I think communication is the most important aspect to being successful in the "lifestyle." The question of why your wife wants to swing is something you need to be asking her, not us. That honestly sounds a little fishy to me, and I've seen good marriages go south really fast in the lifestyle because they weren't communicating their feelings with each other.

Mistress Frillee
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM
I wish some of the women I date would be into this. Sounds like fun, not boring old sex. I say jump in with both feet, impulsively!

BRANDYJ
06-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Thinking more about this...I don't know you or your wife. I don't know how open you are to each other. But I was thinking that her telling you this is a test of sorts. Maybe she thinks you are bi and would like to pursue that. Or she may think this is something you want and by telling you this, she does not have to outright ask you if you want to be a swinger. I'd tread real lightly with this. But when it's all said and done, if you are not into it, then don't agree to do it. PERIOD!

ReineD
06-10-2012, 02:55 PM
LOL. We have a lot of "maybe your wife ...".

Although this may serve to give Chazity some possibilities, it doesn't answer the question and the rest of us cannot give meaningful advice until Chazity actually asks her wife why, and posts the results here along with how Chazity feels about the whole thing.

So, Chazity have you had a talk with your wife? What did she say and how do you feel about it?

Jackiefl
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
good advice from ReineD thats why she is Super Moderator

Thera Home
06-10-2012, 03:06 PM
The way I see this............ My wife will not be another man's toy........I will not be another woman's toy .................

Thera

Alice Torn
06-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Gina is right on. There is no way that jealousy can be suppressed for long. When you were married, you took a vow, and that ring tells the world, that you two are each other's, not for anyone else, as long as you are married. You can tell her she is playing with high explosives and dynamite!

Alice B
06-10-2012, 03:30 PM
In a land far,far away and with an earlier I had a wife that wanted to have an open marriage and to swing. I went along with it. But, everytime I started to enjoy a partner my wife would get jealous and try to interfear. Meanwhile, she had many partners and some afairs on the side. She quickly became history and I quickly decided that it was not a good thing, even though I am an open minded person. Be careful.

KellyJameson
06-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi Chazity

Could your sexual appetites be mis-matched with your wife's leaving her sexually frustrated ?

This was always the case in my own life, I just do not think about sex or have an appetite for it to the degree most do so it becomes impossible to be in a physical relationship because my partner would suffer.

I'm warm, affectionate and like to touch creating the very conditions that would lead to sexual frustration in the other person because the closeness would open the door to sexual desire.

From my experience women are much more sexual than men and more likely to experience long term sexual frustration but this is expressed in ways different than a
man so it is not as obvious, where with a man you can see it because his physical behavior is very distinct.

Kate Simmons
06-10-2012, 03:52 PM
The only thing I would say is just make sure it is a total agreement , so there are no "surprises".:)

Laura912
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
And then to completely rain on the parade, among many other reasons for not liking the idea, I have treated too many STDs to be comfortable with the concept.

brandi
06-10-2012, 04:36 PM
My wife used to swing when she was married to her first husband. He ended up leaving her for another woman that he had been with.

Brandi

Diane Elizabeth
06-10-2012, 11:20 PM
When I was married we were swingers (pre computer age). It worked for us because of the rules we had. No meets alone. Only sex in the same room. We came together, we leave together. No playing around behind each other. These rules worked for us.

RADER
06-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Swinging is just an other way of trying to legalize cheating. If you both cheat on one another, the
cheating is some ways cancels out.
I do not think so. Cheating is still cheating, I love and respect my wife, and at the same time,
seeing her with someone else, and me at the same time with someone Else is a slap in the face to the
promises made to each other when you where Married.
My two cents worth, maybe a whole nickle.
Rader

BRANDYJ
06-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Rader, I don't think swinging is cheating when both parties agree to the arrangement called swinging. It is only cheating when either of them do not know about the other's outside sexual escapades. I could not and would not agree to such arrangement, but IF my SO and I agreed to it openly and honestly, then it is not cheating. However, I think both partners are cheating themselves out of a stronger and more spiritual bond. Sex is the most intimate act we can do. I don't want to share that intimacy with anyone else.

kimdl93
06-11-2012, 10:31 AM
I would think long and hard about this. Some people can handle "the lifestyle" but an awful lot do not. There's a lot of added potential stress in a relationship when other intimate partners get involved.

Voulez-Vous
06-11-2012, 11:11 AM

what's the big deal? get one and let her swing. you might also enjoy it.

http://d3f8w3yx9w99q2.cloudfront.net/1289/Wood-Country-5---Cabbage-Hill-Porch-Swing-Hammock-and-Porch-Swing/Wood-Country-5---Cabbage-Hill-Porch-Swing-Hammock-and-Porch-Swing_0_0.jpg

sherri
06-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Couple of things: 1) Swinging can be a lot of work finding compatible playmates etc. A good way to get your feet wet is an off-premises swing club where you can mingle with like-minded people etc without the pressure of "performing" (although there's lots of foreplay type stuff on the dance floor); and 2) like the rest of the population, very few swingers are going to be interested in a TG, assuming you would prefer to participate en femme. Unless you can find another GG + TG couple, don't expect much acceptance.

Stephanie47
06-11-2012, 11:59 AM
I just finished posting a comment on a different thread! All I would like is some mild form acceptance from my wife in the form of her buying me a pair of panties. Swinging???? After forty years of marriage I still cannot wrap my head around the concept of 'swinging.' I'm sorry, there is something wrong with the concept. My personal opinion.

You should be asking her why and what's missing in your marriage. The answer may surprise you. You indicated you cannot wrap your mind around it, but, maybe will go along with it. Wrong decision!

I have not suggested to my wife that she participate in my cross dressing because she cannot accept it. It is a solo activity for me because of her non acceptance of the "concept." If I were to become a cross dressing militant, that would be wrong. To swing without being into it will not work out for you.

I suspect there is some deeper issues you need to explore. My person opinion only!

Lorileah
06-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Just for fun go back through some of the the posts above and change the word "swinging" with Crossdressing" and see if you can understand why so many SO's have an issue with "us". I find it interesting where lines in morality are drawn. I made a rule years ago, never say you don't like something until you try it. If my SO asked me to join her in a swing group,I (personally) would try. I think I would freak out and not be able to Perform but I would attempt to see her point. The same with open marriages. I know several people who have these and they are thriving, yet I am sure many of the same anti-swing people here would find it heresy. It isn't human nature to be unemotional and accepting. But it is a civilized way of living.

For all that think that Swinging is a sign the marriage is in trouble,why? And don't you believe that crossdressing can be seen by the SO as a sign the marriage is in trouble also?

BRANDYJ
06-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Lorileah, I get your point and agree to an extent. To compare a wife's desire to engage in swinging is not a fair comparison to us being CD/TG. We know that our urges to dress is a compulsion that simply does not go away. Unless that need or compulsion to be involved in swinging could not simply go away, then I agree. But I don't see that compulsion being as strong as our need, desire and compulsion to dress fem. But I'm sure if faced with it, and I felt her desire was so strong that it won't go away, then I'm sure I'd try it with agreed upon ground rules. I know it would hurt me,. But I love my SO so much that I want to make her as happy as she makes me. There is not much to compare to her acceptance, understanding and involvement with my crossdressing. So in wanting to keep her and make her happy, I'd try. I've done wilder things in my past, so who knows. If the love, respect and trust van hold up, then I'd agree to at least try.

Foxglove
06-11-2012, 12:30 PM
For all that think that Swinging is a sign the marriage is in trouble,why? And don't you believe that crossdressing can be seen by the SO as a sign the marriage is in trouble also?

I think they're different things, Lorileah. When a woman says she wants another man, it's easy to understand why a guy might be worried. But when a Cder dresses, he's not saying he wants another woman. A GG might interpret the act as his dissatisfaction with her, but a CDer who loves her and is faithful to her can straighten her out on that.

I'm not saying that GG's aren't right to be worried. I understand their worries. I just think they're different sorts of worries.

Lorileah
06-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Lorileah, I get your point and agree to an extent. To compare a wife's desire to engage in swinging is not a fair comparison to us being CD/TG. We know that our urges to dress is a compulsion that simply does not go away. Unless that need or compulsion to be involved in swinging could not simply go away, then I agree.
Monogamy is not a natural state in mammals (some birds do mate for life). Swinging is actually probably a greater compulsion for a male where in nature the idea is to produce as many offspring as possible. Polyamory has been suppressed (like crossdressing) by society. Even at that it has not become the absolute norm. Look at all the affaris that people have. Monogamy was more important from a woman's side because she could know who the father of her child was and expect that male to care for the child (yeah right). However, by having multiple lovers a woman can increase her chances of getting pregnant and even more the chance that one male will survive long enough to care for her and her offspring, so polygamy works from the female perspective too So I don't think saying swinging is not a compulsion or need similar to what we feel is correct. Our aversion is based more on what we have been taught. It is also based on emotion and the human desire to OWN what you have.

But I don't see that compulsion being as strong as our need, desire and compulsion to dress fem. That is sort of the same as what SO's tell us, right? They cannot see our crossdressing as being so compulsive that we "need" it. So your view here is not unlike what wives and GFs feel about us.

But I'm sure if faced with it, and I felt her desire was so strong that it won't go away, then I'm sure I'd try it with agreed upon ground rules. I know it would hurt me,. But I love my SO so much that I want to make her as happy as she makes me. There is not much to compare to her acceptance, understanding and involvement with my crossdressing. So in wanting to keep her and make her happy, I'd try. I've done wilder things in my past, so who knows. If the love, respect and trust van hold up, then I'd agree to at least try.
And I believe that if you ask the GG's here who appear accepting they will tell you the same thing. They may have started it as a way to show just how much they love their mates. I think many who go along for years have found that there is an enjoyable component that maybe they didn't see before. In the case of dressing it isn't focused so much on sex though and I believe that swinging is more an adrenaline rush for the participants

RADER
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
what's the big deal? get one and let her swing. you might also enjoy it.

http://d3f8w3yx9w99q2.cloudfront.net/1289/Wood-Country-5---Cabbage-Hill-Porch-Swing-Hammock-and-Porch-Swing/Wood-Country-5---Cabbage-Hill-Porch-Swing-Hammock-and-Porch-Swing_0_0.jpg

Now thats my type of Swinging. And that is a mighty fine looking swing you have there.
Rader

GingerLeigh
06-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Not for me (or us). If my wife suggested it, I'd feel as though I was not enough for her and she needed another man to fulfill her sexual needs. I wouldn't go for it but that's me. However, if you thought about it for yourself and you are both on the same level I guess there is nothing wrong with it. You BOTH need to want it. Don't do it just for her. BIG trouble for you.

Helen_Highwater
06-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Knowing why will be as difficult as members here being able to give definitive answers as to why they dress. We all know some of the answers but what it is that is at the centre of our passion, our desire, that which leads us down this path, do we ever really know? I would suggest asking what it is that your S/O hopes to get from embarking on that journey. What is the "fascination" that swinging offers. Perhaps it's an emontional "rush" akin to our first time in public.

Tess
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
It isn't for me. I could rationalize all the reasons why it was OK but emotionally I know I couldn't handle the jealousy. Its a bit like having sex with a friend and thinking you'll just remain friends with no jealousy or relationship expectations, or maybe that was just a Seinfeld episode.

suchacutie
06-11-2012, 10:14 PM
It really doesn't matter what each of us thinks of someone else's lifestyle. As I understand it, the OP is asking for some help getting her head around this. Reine has (again) hit the nail on the head: You both have to discuss this issue so that you are both comfortable with all aspects and possibilities (the "rules of engagement"). Without that, emotional disaster will clearly be waiting around the bend.

May the choice the two of you make further your relationship!

tina

linda allen
06-12-2012, 06:49 AM

I can only add to the confusion.

First, this is not the best place to ask. Nobody here knows why your wife wants to have sex with men (I assume) other than you. My advice to you is for you both to see a marriage counselor.

That said, and some posters have touched on this, marriage is supposed to be a sacred vow of fidelity between two people (in most states, one man and one woman). If either or both of you are haveing sex or even affairs with other people, you don't have a "wife", you have a roomate with benefits.

Personally, I ruined two marriages by being unfaithful. I don't recommend it.

Jill Devine
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Lorileah in my opinion there's a world of difference between having sex with a stranger (swinging) versus a guy putting on a skirt (CDing).

sherri
06-12-2012, 09:03 AM
It does seem rather unusual for the wife to be the one to initiate an interest in swinging. In that situation, I couldn't help wondering if she simply longed for interaction with a man's man, so to speak. But it could just be an interest in kink. In my own limited experience, the subject came up with my ex during a moment of pillow talk, and she was quite receptive. We were both highly sexual people, and turned on by lots of different stimuli. When we decided to pursue it, we agreed on several rules, including limiting ourselves to soft swinging (no intercourse with other partners etc.)

This was all prior to my own interest in feminine expression, although we both expressed some vague bi-sexual urges. One of my first discoveries was how incredibly stimulating it was to see my wife being so overtly sexual with other people. That was as exciting, if not more exciting, than the chance for me to be sexual with other women, although I was not willing to miss out on the fun altogether. This dynamic eventually emerged as the thorn on the rose -- although my ex was a sexually charged person who loved attention, she was also a very jealous person. She was fine as long as it was just her getting attention from other men, but she bristled when other women showed an interest in me.

Our first forays produced an unexpected but very welcome reaction: it brought us closer. For some reason, the swinging encounters sort of rekindled our appreciation of each other, and it was a relief to drop the hang-ups (most of them, anyway) and just have a good time in ways that came naturally to each of us. But ultimately, her self-centered jealousy was a spoiler we couldn't seem to get around and brought an end to the swinging. And for my part, I must confess that although I never crossed the boundary we had agreed upon, the soft-swinging restriction eventually started feeling like an exercise in frustration. She felt that too -- she would have liked to have taken her own interactions to the next level, but just couldn't handle seeing me with another woman in that way.

Thera Home
06-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Voulez-vous

I like your style.Very nice.

Thera

:hugs:

Melissa_59
06-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Maybe I've had nothing but bad experiences, but when a woman has asked for an "open marriage" or to "swing", she's already been adventuring around behind your back and is tired of hiding and sneaking around. Now she wants to be able to do it with having to sneak around. She wants you for your paycheck, but wants someone else because they make her feel exciting - she wants the adventure.

Eventually she dumped me after I had cosigned loans for a new car and paid off her bills, and then in an odd twist, the guy she left me for dumped her. So now she's sleeping with whatever she can find.

Like I said, maybe I've had nothing but bad experiences, but that's all I can say about it. And you might say I have trust issues these days.

Melissa

Janet Miller
06-12-2012, 10:30 AM
I woul love the excitement and variety of having a different partner, but not if it put a train on our relationship. It wouldn't be love just fun. I don't think I could really swing tho, because of STDs.

Lorileah
06-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Lorileah in my opinion there's a world of difference between having sex with a stranger (swinging) versus a guy putting on a skirt (CDing).

How so? (BTW swinging is rarely having sex with a stranger...most the time the groups are acquainted in some manner. What you are thinking of is casual affairs which I can even associate with some parts of CDing ). How is it different?

WyrmQueen
06-12-2012, 04:37 PM

IMO, she probably wants a manly-man. I think you should indulge her since she indulges your crossdressing.

Jill Devine
06-12-2012, 05:00 PM
How so? (BTW swinging is rarely having sex with a stranger...most the time the groups are acquainted in some manner. What you are thinking of is casual affairs which I can even associate with some parts of CDing ). How is it different?
The only thing I can equate with CD'ing is if the woman decides to grow leg and under arm hair, crop her head and pack away the girly stuff (clothing, make up etc). That would be a fair comparison of apples to apples.

I honestly couldn't find the words to begin to try and explain the difference between dressing and swinging. It would be like asking me to explain the difference between any two unrelated things, like the difference between the moon and the toaster in my kitchen. LOL. Just my opinion.

Tara D. Rose
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
My sweet wife and I used to swing, but the chain broke and the swing fell, so we had to stop swinging 'till I can get the chain fixed. Maybe someday when I get the chain fixed, maybe some of us can get together and sit on the front porch and swing 'till dark.
L&R........Tara

Chazity
06-12-2012, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=RADER;2871312]Now thats my type of Swinging. And that is a mighty fine looking swing you have there.
Rader[/QUOTE

LOL!!!!!

ReineD
06-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Ah! And the prodigal child returns. So, Chazity, a lot of people have made suggestions. What are your thoughts on your personal situation now? Has anything changed? Any updates? I'm afraid the thread got sorely off track in your absence.

AlanaG
06-12-2012, 07:02 PM
I tried very hard to get my wife interested in swinging. Now here it is thirty some years later and I can honestly say that I think it would have helped our marriage. We are not sexually compatible very much at all,very different sexual wants and needs.
I understand what Lorileah is saying and agree.

Chazity
06-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Update. LOL this just in from cazitys news broadcast ...... I have talked to my So on the points that all over you ladies have offered.,and we have come to the agreement that. We are gonna take this slow, our marriage is more important than any desire we have, that's why I keep chazity a secret, and she keeps her being bi sexual. A secret. Its not worth our kids going through more then they have to in school, and not worth our family........thank you to all that have given me so much to conceder., and my wife and I give all lots of hugs and kisses to ya :)

Melissa_59
06-12-2012, 09:30 PM
I hope it works out for you, Chazity. I really do. I hate for people to end up in the dumps like I did, no human being should have to go through what I did.

And after two tours in the Balkans, six in Africa (various deployments to pull US citizens out), and three in the Sand, I think I'm done with my share of misery.

My ex dumped me in the middle of my last Sand tour. She decided the one she was "swinging" with was the one she wanted to be with. Oddly it wasn't any catharsis when she was dumped by him for some other ... individual.

-- Melissa