PDA

View Full Version : Got out for the first time

Megan72
06-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Well for the first time in many years I once again walked out of the house. OMG was it a rush at first. I live in a townhome and have to walk around the building to get to my car, well one of the neighbors was walking his dog just as I went by. I almost turned round but flopped my hair in my face and walked on by, I don't think he cared at all, his dog did bark at me though, and I know this dog. I jumped in my car and drove round town for about a half hour them came home, checked the mail and walked back inside the house. Very uneventfull and exciting at the same time.

I was wearing a black dress that falls just above the knee, black stockings, leather ankle boots and a black leather fitted jacket with a ruffeled lapel and coller.

This was completely unplaned and spontanious. I am hoping to get together with a gg friend tomorrow to do a better makeup job and some girl talk...yeah me!!:D

Tracii G
06-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Good for you getting back in the swing is always exciting.

danielletorresani
06-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Sexy sounding outfit! Sounds like a fun little excursion!

MargaretJ
06-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Well done, sounds like you really enjoyed your trip out.

Jonianne
06-10-2012, 05:28 AM
That is great Kellianne! Before long you will be a regular and it will become no big deal. You just live your life just as you want. BTW, I've always loved your Avatar!

Antoinette
06-10-2012, 05:29 AM
Cool! Glad to hear it. Before you know it it'll just feel natural, like you've been doing it forever (v^-^)

kimmyg
06-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Great job kelliann. Outfit sounds really hot.
Kimmyg

Beverley Sims
06-10-2012, 07:26 AM
I have some birds in an aviary that don't recognize me when dressed.
Same for the dog sometimes.

Megan72
06-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks fof all the support.
Jonianne, thanks I can't remember where I found it bit it kust looked so fitting I couldn't resist Tink.
Beverly, its so funny how animals react, I had a lab forever that always looked at me funny when I would get dressed up. I think he finally figured it out at about 6 years old and would stop sniffing me for 5 min.
I really wish I could have taken pictures to post but I dont have a computer hooked up right now and I can't download pictures from my phone to the post. Kelli