PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't dare wear

Jasmine Ellis
11-13-2005, 02:16 PM
:hello: Ladies. I'm 44 years old, size 14, don't have that perfect figure that I do know. I do feel fantastic in myself as I shop or even those lovely night walks on the beach, that's important to stress to everyone. I'm proud of my figure and my appearance of dressing up. Nevertheless, I wouldn't dare wear a bikini on the beach or anywhere else for that matter! Absolutely, completely a NO NO seeing me in one :hiding:
What wouldn't you like to wear out side?

Adrianne
11-13-2005, 02:53 PM
I would love to wear a bikini but don't have the guts to it in public.

Rachel_740
11-13-2005, 03:17 PM
What wouldn't you like to wear out side?

Male clothes!!!!!!!!! It's not only that I would like to wear them outside - there is no way anybody is going to get me back in them, inside or out. The nearest to mens clothes I'm going to ever wear again is, for example, a unisex fleece.

Anne

Adrianne
11-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Male clothes!!!!!!!!! It's not only that I would like to wear them outside - there is no way anybody is going to get me back in them, inside or out. The nearest to mens clothes I'm going to ever wear again is, for example, a unisex fleece.

Anne

I agree Anne.

Kimberly
11-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I woudn't wear...

I dunno -- a bikini would be one... A micro mini skirt. (Anyone who has ever seen either Bo Selecta's Nadia impression or GLC's "Your mother's got a penis" will know what I'm talking about. :p)

Wow... two TG references in a page, and they're both negative portrayels. My mind is ready to vent..... eep! xx

Billijo49504
11-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Last summer, on a bet from my wife, I shaved most of me and put on a one piece bathing suit and a wig. A little make up. And off to the beach I went.
I think most people were looking at my ugly dark leg, I used to be diabetic, and had bad circulation in my left leg, instead of looking at me, in my suit. I did use bobby pins to hold the wig on, in the water. But I didn't try to get it wet. Oh we were 600 miles from home, and I prayed I wouldn't see anyone I worked with...BJ

Lindahexi
11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Jasmin I'm the same as you, would love to wear a bikini but just haven't got the nerve.

Billijo that's one of the most daring things I can think of, and you did it! wearing a bikini, on a beach in public, WOW!

HaleyPink2000
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
I won't dare wear men's clothing unless it's the only thing i can wear. Or unless the situation does cause me to have to wear Men's clothing.

Haley:)

DawnRodgers
11-14-2005, 03:10 AM
There is nothing feminine that I can think of that I wouldn't wear outside. That is the lovely thing about beuing feminine. Women are able to experiment and wear anything that they like. If only men could do the same. Just think, ladies jeans (embroidered or not, blouses (fancy or plain), a skirt, a dress, nylons, perfume. nail polish, jewelry. nylons, cute shoes, the list is endless. Women are so lucky. men's cloting, womens clothing - nobody says aor thinks a thing. Of course, you do have to be figure appropriate for what you are wearing. You don't wear a bikini if your belly hangs over the bottoms and you also have to have appropriate toiletry habits (most people don't care to see ladies with hair oin their chests or under their arms - actually anywhere). Life would just be so much simpler and eqasier.
Dawn

Stormgirl
11-14-2005, 05:35 AM
Mmm I wouldn't dare wear a female dress uniform,an officer and a lady? :eek: Damn I am jealous that they get to wear something like that while us guys have to wear the boring clothes.

swiss_susan
11-14-2005, 06:02 AM
the guts to go out.

But I really would like to try a swim suit, however I don't know if my figure would do all that well in a bikini

Susan

Jasmine Ellis
11-14-2005, 06:55 AM
:hello: May I thank you all for reponding to this thread. It goes to show we ladies may have a steam of thoughts and images, experienced during our sleep, mmmmm, lovely thoughts.

andreaboots
11-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey Jasmin!!! Interesting thread. I don't think I would go out in public period, not with my size and shape, (size 16 skirt, XL blouse). I don't have the face for it either. Now, I would and will go out enfemme with other sisters in a CD club or something like that tho.:thumbsup: As far as what I would not wear in public IF I was passable? Probably one of my :dom: dominatrix outfits...ahem...scare the h___ out of 'em sorry souls!!!He he he.:D

Bridget
11-16-2005, 12:31 AM
What wouldn't I wear...hmmm well...

Stiletto heels. It's a highway to pain, bad posture and i honestly don't like the look. And they would boost my height to over 6 feet. I also am not terribly fond of tube tops. That's about it. Probably when I get old, I wouldn't wear a miniskirt, or a halter top. I'd like to think as I get older my taste in dress matures. I think with some clever work I could make a bikini work. ^_~

Jasmine Ellis
11-16-2005, 07:07 AM
Why thank you andreaboots. I'll see what else I can think off for the next thread?

Sam-antha
11-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Dawn has it just right

It is personal, only poersonal.

Things not to wear include for me those long baggy shorts that men consideer as swimwear. How come they do not come off when the wearer dives into the water ? Do they ever ?

Speedo does me fine. But I do like my two part Bikini too, but not for such close observation.
The rivers and lochs up here are fine

Jodi Lynn
11-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Wouldn't wear anything that shows off too much skin. Being a big girl wouldn't look good in a bikini. BUT I do love a low cut top that shows off my cleavage.

lisa threesummm
11-16-2005, 09:35 PM
i just discoverd wearing womens swimwear. bought a whole buch on clearance from wlmart and kohls....i wore the botoms to the beach this summer. my wife loved them. didnt look like womens at all....only we knew.
i also wear them in the evenings alot. love the pretty colors n styles........

Sam-antha
11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Don't be perfectionists. The real female variety certainly ain't.

gennee
11-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Stilettos! They would bother my Achilles tendons which I have had trouble with in the past. I would wear a bikini though.

Gennee:rose2:

Julie York
11-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Since having some negative experiences I no longer dare wear my blue bunny rabbit costume in public.

What is wrong with people!

I just want to be taken seriously.

:D

JennMW
11-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Since having some negative experiences I no longer dare wear my blue bunny rabbit costume in public.

Visions of Rene Z. in Bridget Jones Diary :)

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Well Andrea what about yours ? I still cannot imagine and I cannot find a pic !

Deanna2
11-27-2005, 03:31 AM
I bought an animal print bra and pantie set a few years back. The panties were hipster type. I wore them on the beach at Cancun with a couple of friends (male and female) who I know extremely well. I don't actually know what possessed me to do it, but neither of them said anything over the three or four hours we were on the beach.

stefanie
11-27-2005, 05:13 AM
for the first time (and now many times since), I have been lying out in a skimpy string bikini on the beach. Of course, I try to pick secluded spots. What a thrill and it made me feel very sexy and so "naked". I know people passed by looking but probably could not tell. Something about the tan lines are just another dimension. wow!

Raychel
11-27-2005, 07:59 AM
I started to type this last night and my wife :doll: walked into the room, I minimized the screen, She asked what are you hiding. I told her nothing that she wanted to see, she asked again, what are you hiding, I showed her and she didn't freek out. :be: :cheer:

Anyway, what I was going to post was that I am a size 14/16 and ther is no way that you will ever catch me in a mini skirt or a bikini, Not to mention all my hairy body parts must be covered. Only long dresses for me and never in public.

Jasmine Ellis
12-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi Raychel, so she didn't freek out dose that mean you can wear dresses or skirts around when she's at home?

Christina Nicole
12-01-2005, 07:37 PM
There are a few things I won't wear. I won't wear jeans; I don't like them. I won't wear anything that shows my (nonexistent) cleavage. I won't wear a bathing suit in public since I look stupid in all of them since I have no hips. Padding works great with slacks and a skirt, but not with a bathing suit. They are too brief.

On the other hand, I'm thinking of trying a bathing suit next summer. Maybe take the boat out somewhere and change into a lady’s one-piece. At least with no people around it probably would be ok.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Jasmine Ellis
12-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi Chrisina, take a boat out, what a lovely idea. We all go with you love and have a bikini party?

Christina Nicole
12-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Sorry Jasmin,

She's laid up for the winter. I don't relaunch her until the spring, usually in May. Catch me next summer!

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Jasmine Ellis
12-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I'll just do that Christina

Jennifercd_NJ
12-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh how I would love to go to the beach in a bikini, but alas I do not have the courage.....

andreaboots
12-02-2005, 04:09 PM
You're right Sam-Antha, I do and want to post a pic or two but my pc is still giving me probs. Soon, I hope dear!! Love ya gal!:thumbsup:

Jasmine Ellis
12-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Now ladies we have a boat to go on and in the summer we all can go on Christina's boat wearing bikini's........LOL LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!!!!!!!!