PDA

View Full Version : Having a Senior Moment!!

Bobbie Taylor
06-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi all -

I was thinking back to the mid 80's and remembered the first CD website I felt was safe and helpful! However all I can remember is the name Michelle something something!! Would appreciate any help you can give to help recall the correct web site, I believe its been down for a while - It was kind of a cross between this site and URNA as I recall and it came out of TX.

In fact I was in Dallas one time on business and went out dress to a bar identified by Michelle in her site and low and behold she was there helping a "new girl", we had a few drinks and enjoyed the night.

This laps in memory has been driving me nuts!! Help appreciated!!

Bobbie

Jacqueline Winona
06-11-2012, 01:25 AM
I remember that one from the mid-90's, Michelle's midday break if I recall correctly

Bobbie Taylor
06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
I think your right!! Thanks

suit
06-11-2012, 12:30 PM
how about Michelle Salems?

how about Evelin Rainbird
the tiny square adds in the back of penthouse
"mistress of disapline corsets " and the like ?

Lorileah
06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I remember that one from the mid-90's, Michelle's midday break if I recall correctly

That's it! I was a member. I had totally forgotten about it

rita63
06-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Oh yes many happy hours visiting Michelle's and dreaming of ordering from Michael Salems. Dreams are slowly becoming more real, shopping live en drab, dressing femme at home, panties only, slowly.:o

hugs rita

Babette
06-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi Bobbie, I did a little Internet research and found out that Michelle now goes by Nikkie Starr. She offers a transformation service in Dallas that operates under the name Femme X Studios. Hope this helps you.

Babette

Phoebe
06-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes there were a lot of CD/TG sites on Geocities before Yahoo took Geocities down. If you have the original URL might try the the Wayback site, some of those were archived: http://archive.org/web/web.php Joayn Peters who archived 'Life's A Draag' newsletters also archived my web site I had on mediaone before it became AT & T Broadband and then Comcast. Anyone wants to see my old web page PM Me I won't bore all of you with the link ;)

suit
06-15-2012, 05:23 AM
is there a way to search the list of archived web sights ?

Phoebe
06-15-2012, 09:57 AM

Use the search box then drop down to Wayback then click GO if you remember the name of the original site.

suit
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
I used to have a few book marked , when the sights died I trashed the links.

Phoebe
06-15-2012, 03:59 PM

Might try the old Susana Marques TV/CD/TS/TG Directory: http://susanamarques.com.sapo.pt/menu.htm If the site shows up 'not found' on the clickable link in the directory try copying the URL of the page and paste into the Wayback Machine location box: http://archive.org/index.php

Jen60
06-18-2012, 09:35 AM
That was the site that got me started on the web, and I miss it.

TeresaL
06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
I remember Michelle's Mid Day Break too.

Thank you so much for a trip down memory lane. Good old GeoCities, it was a fun area to visit. My old Teresa's_Place from 2005 is in the GeoCities listing. The pictures did not come through though. Transgender Care also had a listing of my website(s), but they were dead. All of my old pictures were lost to several purges, and the sites that I posted them on are dead. What about "Prettiest of the Pretty?" Some of my pics were posted there too.